Prophet Muhammad on Christians

You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

all I see------is a DANGEROUS Francis
all of this stuff relating to what was going
on with muhummad and the church is a little fantastical IMO----BUT----I do kinda "feel"
something BIG is going on right now-------along the SAME LINES. Francis is not just a limp
thing over there in ROME. He has BIG PLANS. I never felt this "in my bones" before about
any pope------they were just benign creatures that visited here and there ------and waved to the crowds and issued "edicts" that had no effect on me. Now I get the feeling that this POPE is going
to foment WORLD WAR. I have strange thoughts like------I wonder if he "believes in "god" "-----
It is likely that Constantine did not-------for that matter it is likely that Muhummad did not---nor Genghis Khan ----nor Adolf Hitler. They are beings with OTHER ISSUES. Putin also seems dangerous to me as does Assad and Erdogan. -------and as silly as he gets-------the only positive turns out to be----
DONALD TRUMP-------a fine upstanding Queens, New York---boy India should stop playing with
the Chinese. Those two countries never got along
He is a Jesuit Pope with an assignment from Satan and you can be sure he plans on following through. To the letter. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera warned that in the future there would be a pope who would sign a concordat with Peking and with Russia and this would be before WWIII and the destruction of the United States. Interesting - I believe it was just last year that Pope Francis signed those concordats with Peking and Russia. He already knows that America is going to lose WWIII. He helped to make sure of it. He still has to use his people here to get the American people disarmed and take away our 2nd amendment . He's working hard on that too.

you have anything on the Pope's signing concordants with Russia and China?
what teachings of Muhummad------I read the Koran-------that stuff about being kind and nice ain't
there
You are a blatant liar.

There are many verses in the Qur'an talking about extending fellowship and kindness to other people. ..... :cool:

I am always amused when muslims say "there are verses in the Koran"------Islamic law and custom is
not determined by odds and ends and ditties in the Koran---it is determined by Islamic scholars that
RULE that rape and murder of non muslims is LEGAL and even laudatory. My very own mother-in-law knew the Kindness of Muslims------she was at risk for being KINDLY raped by the local imam pig because her father died when she was eleven years old------that' is called "being kind to non-muslim orphans
So, Islam is dictated by small minded petty fools that don't even understand the precept of their own religion? Is THIS how Islam really functions ? No high ideals, no overriding precepts. just bigoted haters hiding behind mysticism with an agenda sending fools on errands? Wow, this is an epiphany, if I can say that.

no-----in fact it is a very scholarly religion-----the muslim scholars employ excellent techniques of logic and very careful analysis of the Koran and the prior writings of Islamic scholars. You have it all wrong.
They FULLY understand the precepts of their religion and the issue of "emulation of the prophet"-----
It is you that has no idea what those precepts are and just what was the agenda of 'the prophet'
There are verses in the Koran that CAN be interpreted as mandating fine humanitarian precepts----
but they are over ridden by the issue of Islamic imperialism and supremacism and also by "muhummad
worship"
He met privately with Putin and Xi last year and the purpose of those meetings was kept very quiet but I believe they signed those concordats during those meetings with him. Interesting that he and the Orthodox rep in Russia met around the same time with big photo op burying the hatchet.

that ortho and pope meeting confused me-------was it a "KISS AND MAKE-UP"? does that mean
that all the EASTERN ORTHOS are going to be catholic? What was the SHOW all about?

What I wrote was based on historical evidence and facts coming from a high level ex-Jesuit. You've used nothing but an emoticon which is highly indicative that you have nothing else to offer to this discussion. Adios!
Adios yourself.

Your so called ex-Jesuit is a fraud and a con man.

Anyone who would believe his absurd tall tales needs their head examined. .... :cuckoo:

Thanks for your concern, religion seems separate from a supreme being, which I am on the fence on. God's existence, that is.
You see? You're already way ahead of many people, Mary. Because you see the difference between religion and a relationship with God.

on with muhummad and the church is a little fantastical IMO----BUT----I do kinda "feel"
something BIG is going on right now-------along the SAME LINES. Francis is not just a limp
thing over there in ROME. He has BIG PLANS. I never felt this "in my bones" before about
any pope------they were just benign creatures that visited here and there ------and waved to the crowds and issued "edicts" that had no effect on me. Now I get the feeling that this POPE is going
to foment WORLD WAR. I have strange thoughts like------I wonder if he "believes in "god" "-----
It is likely that Constantine did not-------for that matter it is likely that Muhummad did not---nor Genghis Khan ----nor Adolf Hitler. They are beings with OTHER ISSUES. Putin also seems dangerous to me as does Assad and Erdogan. -------and as silly as he gets-------the only positive turns out to be----
DONALD TRUMP-------a fine upstanding Queens, New York---boy India should stop playing with
He is a Jesuit Pope with an assignment from Satan and you can be sure he plans on following through. To the letter. Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera warned that in the future there would be a pope who would sign a concordat with Peking and with Russia and this would be before WWIII and the destruction of the United States. Interesting - I believe it was just last year that Pope Francis signed those concordats with Peking and Russia. He already knows that America is going to lose WWIII. He helped to make sure of it. He still has to use his people here to get the American people disarmed and take away our 2nd amendment . He's working hard on that too.

what teachings of Muhummad------I read the Koran-------that stuff about being kind and nice ain't
there
You are a blatant liar.

There are many verses in the Qur'an talking about extending fellowship and kindness to other people. ..... :cool:

I am always amused when muslims say "there are verses in the Koran"------Islamic law and custom is
not determined by odds and ends and ditties in the Koran---it is determined by Islamic scholars that
RULE that rape and murder of non muslims is LEGAL and even laudatory. My very own mother-in-law knew the Kindness of Muslims------she was at risk for being KINDLY raped by the local imam pig because her father died when she was eleven years old------that' is called "being kind to non-muslim orphans
So, Islam is dictated by small minded petty fools that don't even understand the precept of their own religion? Is THIS how Islam really functions ? No high ideals, no overriding precepts. just bigoted haters hiding behind mysticism with an agenda sending fools on errands? Wow, this is an epiphany, if I can say that.

no-----in fact it is a very scholarly religion-----the muslim scholars employ excellent techniques of logic and very careful analysis of the Koran and the prior writings of Islamic scholars. You have it all wrong.
They FULLY understand the precepts of their religion and the issue of "emulation of the prophet"-----
It is you that has no idea what those precepts are and just what was the agenda of 'the prophet'
There are verses in the Koran that CAN be interpreted as mandating fine humanitarian precepts----
but they are over ridden by the issue of Islamic imperialism and supremacism and also by "muhummad
worship"
So Imams, those holy men of Islam, are just manipulative mystical vizers akin to Elmer Gantry conning people to do their bidding that use basic human psychology to lead people around by the nose to do their bidding? That's informative, I had such a high standard of Islam, I thought they were above that. It explains a lot,though.

You are a blatant liar.

worship"
He met privately with Putin and Xi last year and the purpose of those meetings was kept very quiet but I believe they signed those concordats during those meetings with him. Interesting that he and the Orthodox rep in Russia met around the same time with big photo op burying the hatchet.

that ortho and pope meeting confused me-------was it a "KISS AND MAKE-UP"? does that mean
that all the EASTERN ORTHOS are going to be catholic? What was the SHOW all about?
I'm not quite sure. I do know that after that shortly after that meeting Putin cracked down on bible believing Christians in Russia and said they would be arrested if they were caught having a bible study in their house or leading their children or neighbors to Christ. He also said they could only discuss their faith at approved church properties. I'm sure the Pope was celebrating over that news.

So Imams, those holy men of Islam, are just manipulative mystical vizers akin to Elmer Gantry conning people to do their bidding that use basic human psychology to lead people around by the nose to do their bidding? That's informative, I had such a high standard of Islam, I thought they were above that. It explains a lot,though.
Irosie is full of BS and has no idea what she is talking about.

I feel sorry for anyone who believes her idiotic lies about muslims and Islam. ..... :cool:

I feel sorry for anyone who believes her idiotic lies about muslims and Islam. ..... :cool:
Can I ask what your religion is, Sunni man? I promise I will be respectful and not mock you. I understand if you don't reply, people are such twits.

Can I ask what your religion is, Sunni man? I promise I will be respectful and not mock you. I understand if you don't reply, people are such twits.
No problem.....I am a muslim. ..... :cool:
I am good with that. I almost cringe at my posts regarding Islam. But it's not personal. I lost my religion a long time ago, and I really don't understand Catholics any more than I do Islam.

I am good with that. I almost cringe at my posts regarding Islam. But it's not personal. I lost my religion a long time ago, and I really don't understand Catholics any more than I do Islam.
People like irosie have an agenda to vilify Islam and muslims. And make the most outrageous statements that have no basis in reality.

I always tell people who are curious to just go visit a local mosque and see for yourself. You will be warmly greeted and meet a group of interesting people from various countries, who will be glad to answer any and all questions about the religion and their lives.

At my mosque, I was always welcoming non muslim people who just dropped by the mosque for a visit and to see the inside of the building. So I would give them the grand tour and answer any questions they had. .... :cool:

to what "lie" do you refer, sunni? what "LIE" did I post about islam. Are you going to claim that I lied
about the DHIMMI orphan law of which perverted slobs like you are SO PROUD? You are filth

to what "lie" do you refer, sunni? what "LIE" did I post about islam. Are you going to claim that I lied
about the DHIMMI orphan law of which perverted slobs like you are SO PROUD? You are filth
Looks like I hit a nerve. .... :lol: ... :lol:

Nice meltdown...... :thup:

I notice that despite the fact that you farted "LIE"-----you cannot cite a lie. ---
----nice lick on the shit laden ass of AL NABI For those who
do not know----the dhimmi orphan law renders the orphaned children of non muslims ---
legal targets of enslavement by muslims in Islamic lands. Tens of thousands of Christian Sudanese children have been rendered sex slaves of muslims -----because muslims murdered their fathers. My mother-in-law did not lose her father by Islamic murder----he just died of natural causes-----in Islamic law the only way to escape rape by the local Islamic pig/imam was ESCAPE from the shariah shit hole----she was rescued from the
filth that sunni supports with his LOVE OF ISLAM. The enslavement of Yazidi girls is based on the same HOLY LAW of islam---------anyone interested ---google DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW. I am fascinated by
Mary L 's endorsement of the dhimmi orphan law Obviously it EXCITES her.

Mary L------I have been in mosques-----long ago when I was young muslims were EAGER to teach me about their glorious religion-----I was invited several times. At that time I was very young and knew nothing about islam------and never had any education in ANY religion------I did attend sunday school with
some local friends about a dozen times------My parents were secular jews. While many jewish kids attend "Hebrew school" as an after regular school thing a few hours per week, I did not. The hate rants that you might read about here and there-----really do happen in mosques. Muslim kids are so inculcated with hatred -----that it is not at all surprising that here and there they decide to rampage and kill randomly for the GLORY OF ALLAH. The issue that I found MOST STRIKING was the fact that NO ONE raises an
objection to the filth spewed by the IMAM into the ears of children in the mosques. My experiences in mosques go back almost 50 years----in the USA----in mosques frequented mostly by south east Asian muslims--------which worked out since the "sermons" were done in English. In lots of mosques in the USA----the sermons are done in Arabic. Is there some reason why you endorse the sexual enslavement of non muslim kids orphaned by the loss of a father?

I am always amused with irosie's fantasy stories about muslims and her supposed childhood excursions to a local mosque. Where the fire breathing religious leaders spew sermon's dripping with hate and death. While frightening little children and traumatizing them for life.

Her stories are quite entertaining in a bizarre sort of way, as she tiptoes between the outright absurd and borderline reality. Where she mixes a dash of truth into a concoction of lies, and performs verbal gymnastics with her tall tales that would impress any seasoned writer of science fiction literature.

Although her style of writing brings to mind the incoherent rantings of a homeless bag lady, pushing her cart and talking to herself. She seems harmless enough not to be locked up. ..... :cool:

sunni has produced a post in the typical style of LIAR----he makes very NON SPECIFIC allegations----
'she lies' 'she is crazy' 'bag lady' 'supposed childhood" experiences' I will take his crap line for line

Sunni Man said:
Sunni>>I am always amused with irosie's fantasy stories about muslims and her supposed childhood excursions to a local mosque:

rosie in fact I was 19 years old when I came into contact with lots of muslims---mostly from Iran and
Pakistan and all medical school graduates ----which means, at least, that they were somewhat
educated people. There was no mosque in my semi-rural suburban town at that time

Sunnie Where the fire breathing religious leaders spew sermon's dripping with hate and death. While frightening little children and traumatizing them for life.

rosie The first time I attended a mosque at the invitation of an INDIAN SHIITE MUSLIM SURGEON and--his friend a Pakistani physician------I was 20. The mosque was located in an adjoining state---
to wit New York City The Imam was a visiting "genius" -----it was an EVENT ----because he was
a recognized scholar. The "mosque" was located in a large building----not a free standing building on
its own in MANHATTAN. The "event" was a GOOD FRIDAY-----school holiday in New York City---
and lots of little boys were present. They were no frightened at all-----they were told by the visiting
genius Imam all about "good Friday"-------"A lie invented by perverse liars----the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAM" No one was frightened----no one objected----I, just, felt nauseated. Yes---it was a HATE
FEST-----but seemed a delight to the muslims present. The fathers of the little boys NODDED and SMILED at every filthy word. The mosque was located in a place walking distance from the site where
the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built

Sunnie.>>>> "Her stories are quite entertaining in a bizarre sort of way, as she tiptoes between the outright absurd and borderline reality. Where she mixes a dash of truth into a concoction of lies, and performs verbal gymnastics with her tall tales that would impress any seasoned writer of science fiction literature."

rosie---Sunnie is at a loss -----he fails all attempts and a specific statement----which would be
POINTING OUT "THE LIE". So far I have specified several of HIS LIES which include misquotes
and absurd allegations----but he cannot locate even one statement of mine that is a "lie"

Sunnie>>>"Although her style of writing brings to mind the incoherent rantings of a homeless bag lady, pushing her cart and talking to herself. She seems harmless enough not to be locked up. ..... :cool:

rosie ----^^^^ yet another muzzie shit mouth fart-------the poor guy wants to snarl
"SHARMOOOTAH"

for the record----over the years whilst working with muslims I came to understand that the
ISLAMIC FACT that the Christian holiday of easter is a GROSS FRAUD----is a standard
mosque teaching-------muslim kids generally KNOW that by the time they are four years old----
They learn that Christians INVENTED the story of easter as a means to "DESTROY ISLAM"---
because Christians are the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM Anyone interested----find an
intelligent muslim kid-----and broach the topic------carefully---with an adolescent. Listen to
what the children say. I AM startled by the fact that muslim kids are subjected to a steady
stream ---if they attend mosques, of------WE ARE GOOD, AND THEY STINK. I have been in
scores of churches ---hundreds of Christian events, hindu events, a touch of Buddhist and,
probably thousands of jewish events--------and in all those cases never heard the word
"muslim" or "Koran" mentioned. The few times I have been in mosques-----the situation ALWAYS
involved a "we are good and they stink"----"they lie" "their writings are corrupted and perverse"
----rant. Sunni denies-------for the glory of islam. Listen to what the children say

No problem irosie......I'm sure everyone here believes your stories. .... :rolleyes:

No-----not everyone. Some people have been taught to deny facts and to accept BS.
When I was a kid----living in a town which was mostly Protestant---descendants of farmers---
and people descended from people in AMERICA since revolutionary war days----It amazed me that
some of my playmates believed that the American Indians were LUCKY that they showed up
and black Africans were LUCKY to be enslaved----to them. They believed that which they were
taught from infancy. Some people ADOPT really silly ideas too.

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..

what "revolution" happened during the time of the Christian Ethiopian king in which Muhummad
was involved that included QUOTATIONS from the Koran that had not yet been written? .....
how magical
Ja'far ibn Abi Talib - Wikipedia

the Negus(habashe king) asked them what was the religion for which they had forsaken their people, without entering into his religion or any other.[10]

Ja’far replied: “We were an uncivilised people. God sent us an apostle who commanded us to speak the truth, be faithful to our engagements, mindful of the ties of kinship and kindly hospitality, and to refrain from crimes and bloodshed. He forbade us to commit abominations and to speak lies, and to devour the property of orphans, to vilify chaste women. He commanded us to worship God alone and not to associate anything with Him, and he gave us orders about prayer, alms and fasting [enumerating the commands of Islam]. So we believed in him and what he brought to us from Allah; and we follow what he asked us to do and we avoid what he forbade us to do.”[11]

The Negus asked if Ja’far had with him anything that Muhammad had received from God. Ja’far recited for him the first portion of Surah Maryam, which narrates the story of Jesus and his mother Mary. On hearing the words of the Quran, “the Negus wept until his beard was wet and the bishops wept until their scrolls were wet.” The Negus said that he would never harm the Muslims.[12]

The two Quraysh delegates alleged that the Muslims called Jesus a created being, so the Negus asked Ja’far what he thought of Jesus. Ja’far answered: “Our prophet says he is God’s slave, apostle, spirit and word, which he cast into Mary the blessed virgin.”[12]

At this the Negus returned the gifts of the Quraysh, calling them “bribes,” and “they left his presence crestfallen.” The Muslims continued to live with the Negus “comfortably in the best security.
Wow. Never believe Wikipedia without fact checking first.
its very famous story in islam .did you watch
The Message movie?

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..

what "revolution" happened during the time of the Christian Ethiopian king in which Muhummad
was involved that included QUOTATIONS from the Koran that had not yet been written? .....
how magical
Ja'far ibn Abi Talib - Wikipedia

the Negus(habashe king) asked them what was the religion for which they had forsaken their people, without entering into his religion or any other.[10]

Ja’far replied: “We were an uncivilised people. God sent us an apostle who commanded us to speak the truth, be faithful to our engagements, mindful of the ties of kinship and kindly hospitality, and to refrain from crimes and bloodshed. He forbade us to commit abominations and to speak lies, and to devour the property of orphans, to vilify chaste women. He commanded us to worship God alone and not to associate anything with Him, and he gave us orders about prayer, alms and fasting [enumerating the commands of Islam]. So we believed in him and what he brought to us from Allah; and we follow what he asked us to do and we avoid what he forbade us to do.”[11]

The Negus asked if Ja’far had with him anything that Muhammad had received from God. Ja’far recited for him the first portion of Surah Maryam, which narrates the story of Jesus and his mother Mary. On hearing the words of the Quran, “the Negus wept until his beard was wet and the bishops wept until their scrolls were wet.” The Negus said that he would never harm the Muslims.[12]

The two Quraysh delegates alleged that the Muslims called Jesus a created being, so the Negus asked Ja’far what he thought of Jesus. Ja’far answered: “Our prophet says he is God’s slave, apostle, spirit and word, which he cast into Mary the blessed virgin.”[12]

At this the Negus returned the gifts of the Quraysh, calling them “bribes,” and “they left his presence crestfallen.” The Muslims continued to live with the Negus “comfortably in the best security.
Wow. Never believe Wikipedia without fact checking first.
its very famous story in islam .did you watch
The Message movie?

it was made in 1976 ------and endorsed by Al Azhar -------why bother?------just the
Islamic version of history

Muhammad: No Christians allowed! Hadith - The Book of <i>Jihad</i> and Expeditions - Sahih Muslim - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

And, declare war on them! Surat At-Tawbah [9:29] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Oh and BTW, Muhammad was no prophet. He was a fraud

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.

Forum List

Back