Proof the North Pole is Melting!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
130729-north-pole.jpg

...Only one problem: that picture wasn’t take at the North Pole, it was taken over 300 miles away.

You see while they were busy lecturing the faithful, they forgot the one teensy-eeensy little detail about the source of this photo. It is from camera on top of the sea ice, and sea ice isn’t static, it moves. In fact according to the University of Washington who manages and tracks these floating cameras and weather stations, while they started out near the North Pole, they aren’t anywhere close to it now. See the map
: @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Hysterical, Hyperbolic Leftist Media Falls for the Old "North Pole is Melting" Gag Again

The Lame Street Media caught in stupidity again! And, as usual, the lefty HuffPost gets nailed with this:
http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/huffpo_np_comparecapture.jpg?w=640&h=426

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hide the decline

Mann's Nature trick

Redistribute wealth via climate policy

AGW =/= Science

130729-north-pole.jpg

...Only one problem: that picture wasn’t take at the North Pole, it was taken over 300 miles away.

You see while they were busy lecturing the faithful, they forgot the one teensy-eeensy little detail about the source of this photo. It is from camera on top of the sea ice, and sea ice isn’t static, it moves. In fact according to the University of Washington who manages and tracks these floating cameras and weather stations, while they started out near the North Pole, they aren’t anywhere close to it now. See the map
: @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Hysterical, Hyperbolic Leftist Media Falls for the Old "North Pole is Melting" Gag Again

The Lame Street Media caught in stupidity again! And, as usual, the lefty HuffPost gets nailed with this:
http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/huffpo_np_comparecapture.jpg?w=640&h=426

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I have peer reviewed this post and find it 100% accurate

300 miles? Even if that's true, it's grasping at straws.
Who is grasping at straws here?
Had You ever been at the North Pole or anywhere near it then you`ld know that 400 miles from it wooden vessels navigated into the (ice free) Lincoln sea.
fortcongermemorial.jpg

That`s where the Nares Strait opens up and on both shores, Greenland and Ellesmere Island, we find remnants of huge trees just a few inches under the sand.

q0wp.jpg

Muscox have been roaming these grasslands 400 miles from the pole long before we got SUV`s. They have been hunted and the meat was stored under piles of stone by the people that used to live there. (Bottom left).
There are numerous valleys that have been carved out by (melt water) rivers that come out of huge ice caves.
rn01.jpg

And you figure that process started only a few decades ago with the plant food that comes out of our car exhaust pipe ?
Now I`ll give you a straw to grasp,..:these pictures are 400 miles, not 300 miles from the pole.

Last edited:

It's true.. Not grasping at all... Here's the path of this free floating buoy...

flacaltenn-albums-charts-picture5910-northpole-r7-26-13-news-andrew-driftmap-500x285.jpg

Not only that -- you can see the submerged ice on the right side of the pic.. This is a "melt pond".. It's a pool of water on top of the ice.. You could WALK (probably less than hip deep) in it.. And completely expected for that fast current area this time of year..

Why are the denialists all freaking out about a melt pond? I haven't seen anyone on the rational side caring about it, just a lot of hysterical denialists.

Melt ponds are common, denialists. No need keep up the shrieking about how the sky is falling.

Why are the denialists all freaking out about a melt pond? I haven't seen anyone on the rational side caring about it, just a lot of hysterical denialists.

Melt ponds are common, denialists. No need keep up the shrieking about how the sky is falling.

Denialists didn't freak out --- they found the facts.. It was a MEDIA FRENZY for several days about PROOF that the North Pole was melting.. Hoping DESPERATELY that these photos would wake up the deniers and make us surrender...

We're just pointing out the weekly phoney "end-of-the-world" alert..
Wait --- I think there's another fake Polar Bear clinging to the ice photo coming down the wire RIGHT NOW !!!!

:lol:

The "media frenzy" consisted of one photo at HuffPo, which is basically an online tabloid.

Why are you pretending one photo at a tabloid means the entire left says the north pole has melted? Are those types of dishonest hysterics really the best the denialists can do?

The "media frenzy" consisted of one photo at HuffPo, which is basically an online tabloid.

Why are you pretending one photo at a tabloid means the entire left says the north pole has melted? Are those types of dishonest hysterics really the best the denialists can do?

LOL.....every k00k lefty I know sent me an e-mail of that photo when it came out!!!!:2up: ( was 4 or 5 people)

Only people on the left can spike a football and every time, have it come back and smack them square in the face!!!!!

Who is grasping at straws here?
Had You ever been at the North Pole or anywhere near it then you`ld know that 400 miles from it wooden vessels navigated into the (ice free) Lincoln sea.
fortcongermemorial.jpg

That`s where the Nares Strait opens up and on both shores, Greenland and Ellesmere Island, we find remnants of huge trees just a few inches under the sand.

q0wp.jpg

Muscox have been roaming these grasslands 400 miles from the pole long before we got SUV`s. They have been hunted and the meat was stored under piles of stone by the people that used to live there. (Bottom left).
There are numerous valleys that have been carved out by (melt water) rivers that come out of huge ice caves.
rn01.jpg

And you figure that process started only a few decades ago with the plant food that comes out of our car exhaust pipe ?
Now I`ll give you a straw to grasp,..:these pictures are 400 miles, not 300 miles from the pole.

Wonder what Mann's tree rings has to say about those Greenland trees

Not true at all ---- even FORBES fell for this gag.. DOZENS of "reputable" sources fell for this gag and made pronouncements of Climate Change proof..

I have photographic PROOF that the entire planet is getting not just WARMER, but HOTTER!

images

NOTE: if you look very very carefully, you will see little puddles of WATER adjacent to the ice cubes.

The ice is MELTING!

Here's MORE proof:

images

Forum List

Back