Proof that the conservatives on this board are total hacks

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

What makes you think anyone on this board agrees with Kasich?

Because they said they do.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272571-dictator-kasich-restricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651727

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272571-dictator-kasich-restricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651392

Is this in any way surprising? The modern day republican platform is literally built on a foundation of hypocrisy.

Abortion is murder VS. Children actually being murdered is part of the price of maintaining our "freedom"

47% of the moochers in this country don't pay taxes! VS. I can't believe Obama raised taxes!

The Government spends too much, we have a crisis that MUST be fixed!!! VS. Don't even consider touching the military budget

Is this in any way surprising? The modern day republican platform is literally built on a foundation of hypocrisy.

Abortion is murder VS. Children actually being murdered is part of the price of maintaining our "freedom"

47% of the moochers in this country don't pay taxes! VS. I can't believe Obama raised taxes!

The Government spends too much, we have a crisis that MUST be fixed!!! VS. Don't even consider touching the military budget

1) Show where anyone supports the murder of children.. or where there were orders to militarily target or murder children
2) An argument over equality in treatment.. not whether everyone should be paying 40%+ of their earnings in taxation
3) All conservatives say the military budget cannot be touched?? News to us

More and more outright lies by the uberleft trolls

1) Show where anyone supports the murder of children.. or where there were orders to militarily target or murder children
2) An argument over equality in treatment.. not whether everyone should be paying 40%+ of their earnings in taxation

Speaking of hypocrisy. The poster child of the entire hypocrite movement has arrived. Please, justify your hypocrisy for us Dave....who by the way I'm pretty sure works for that evil, bloated government. LOL.

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272571-dictator-kasich-restricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651727

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272571-dictator-kasich-restricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651392

Why on earth do you think that most of us even care what Kasich or Bloomberg are doing in their respective jurisdictions? If the people are foolish enough to support stupid policies, they have the right to, as long as they dont enforce them on me.

And BTW I highly doubt anyone thinkgs Bloomberg is a dictator because of this. It's all the other stuff that probably influences their opinion. Because apparently, it's more important to tell someone they cant drink a certain amount of soda than to let them make their own decisions.

But let's be fair here. What would someone have to do to become a dictator to you?

Speaking of hypocrisy. The poster child of the entire hypocrite movement has arrived. Please, justify your hypocrisy for us Dave....who by the way I'm pretty sure works for that evil, bloated government. LOL.

You really didn't have to announce your arrival.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651727

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tricting-painkillers-in-ohio.html#post6651392

I bet you can't find a post where I agreed with him.

Again.. you have nothing... nothing but throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks

You really didn't have to announce your arrival.

It makes him feel special.

I bet you can't find a post where there is proof that you're not a Nazi. See we can both play this game.

I bet you can't find a post where there is proof that you're not a Nazi. See we can both play this game.

Typical RDD tactic

derail.jpg

First, there is something called burden of proof. When you are trying to claim that someone agrees with someone, you have the burden to prove he did. Absent any evidence on your side, he can simply state "I don't" And that would prove his position on the matter.

Second, He isn't a Nazi. My testimony is evidence that he isn't one. So you lost your bet.

Maybe many conservatives did NOT say Bloomberg was a dictator because of this...

And if you want proof of someone here being nothing more than a hack troll.. one only has to look at your ignorant 'sperm' thread

Sorry but if someone is "pro-life" does that mean they are pro some forms of human life and against other kinds?

Your assertions were already blown out of the water... with a little thing called BIOLOGY

So biology says sperms aren't human life? What are they? Chicken life?

Forum List

Back