Proof that the conservatives on this board are total hacks

Actually, he's asking you to show proof of something you DID claim.

Do keep up.

Sure didn't.

But you're literally too biased to understand that.
Oh. So you're NOT claiming that "You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican."

I'll give you a moment. I can tell you haven't given this any thought whatsoever.

LOL, you'll of course link to me saying that. Right?

Of course you won't because I never said anything remotely close to that. In fact, I never once mentioned Quantum Windbag by name or anyone by name in fact. I simply linked to two posts of people who did support Kasich in response to the question that someone asked.

Are you being serious now? You know I didn't say any of that, right? Are you actually mental?

Sure didn't.

But you're literally too biased to understand that.
Oh. So you're NOT claiming that "You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican."

I'll give you a moment. I can tell you haven't given this any thought whatsoever.

Of course you won't because I never said anything remotely close to that. In fact, I never once mentioned Quantum Windbag by name or anyone by name in fact. I simply linked to two posts of people who did support Kasich in response to the question that someone asked.

Are you being serious now? You know I didn't say any of that, right? Are you actually mental?
My apologies. I had you confused with another idiot leftist. :beer:

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

Please link to every conservative on this board making the statement you suggest. I'll wait.

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

Please link to every conservative on this board making the statement you suggest. I'll wait.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html
I didn't post in that thread. You were asked to link to EVERY conservative on this board making the statement you suggest.

You fail.

Yes, please keep keep track which of us leftist idiots you are talking to.

Yes, please keep keep track which of us leftist idiots you are talking to.
Good thing you bozos have avatars. One screeching moonbat is practically indistinguishable from another. :lol:

Are they human life?
A yes or no would be excellent.
THanks.

By definition of GAMATES.. they are NOT HUMAN LIVES....

Fucking idiot

Well what are they then? Chicken lives? Spinach lives? Fish lives? Please do tell.

Again.. you want to be destroyed in 2 threads at once on this subject..??

Let's just link to where you are being destroyed in the other thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272567-sperm.html

By definition of GAMATES.. they are NOT HUMAN LIVES....

Fucking idiot

Well what are they then? Chicken lives? Spinach lives? Fish lives? Please do tell.

Hey, you're the asshole that brought the issue up in this thread.

Hey.. you're the trying to claim others to be hacks while trying that shit.. I will expose your lying and hackery shit every chance I get

Hey.. you're the trying to claim others to be hacks while trying that shit.. I will expose your lying and hackery shit every chance I get

Get a life

Get a life

He has a life, unless non-living things have the ability to think and write posts online.

And if so, that's going to cause serious problems for your pro-abortion arguments.

Forum List

Back