Proof that the conservatives on this board are total hacks

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

What makes you think anyone on this board agrees with Kasich?

Why is it the conservatives on this board never realize they disagree with something until someone they perceive as a "liberal" does it?

In May of last year, Gov. Kasich (R) of Ohio announced a new hospital emergency room policy which limits emergency room physicians to prescribing no more than a 3 day supply of painkillers.

Emergency rooms in Ohio agree to tighten rules on doling out painkillers | cleveland.com

The right wingers on this board did not notice. Not a peep. Go ahead, look back through the history - you will find nothing.

Recently Mayor Bloomber of NYC announces what is essentially the exact same policy - except that it applies ONLY to the 11 public hospitals of NYC and not the 50 or so private - and according to the right wing on this board he's a DICTATOR because of it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...loomberg-to-restrict-pain-killers-in-nyc.html

This is proof you guys are fin hacks. You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican.

It is likely that the news didn't report the earlier event with the same degree of coverage due to it not being an idea of the chosen party.

Personally, I think both R and D are almost exclusively full of morons, morons who think they are mile apart from one another on every issue when in reality their elected officials work for the same people and do the same things.

First rule of thumb: John Kasich-Good, Michael Bloomberg-Bad.

Give Nanny State Mike enough rope and he'll have a nose ring attached to your male appendage that's tethered to City Hall, but only if you're a gainfully employed, money in the bank Republican. The other city folk, the ones that use their EBT cards in Atlantic City, the local strip joint, the off track betting joint, the bar, or the liquor emporium, or the ones that throw gasoline at their neighbor stepping out of the apartment building elevator and light it, those are the good city folk, the ones that can be trusted to vote Democratic.

It follows the same rationale that says a vote against increasing the debt ceiling at the request of a Republican President in 2006 is good and a vote against increasing the debt ceiling at the request of a Commie president is a horrific crime against humanity. Whats 16 or more trillion in debt amongst friends, anyway?

Homeland Security has a novel program out recently trolling for new immigrants to bring to America "Give us your tired your poor, your huddled masses eager to cash America's welfare checks" Barry desperately needs the increased revenues to support this, because 2016 is the one for all the marbles, that's because its president for life Barack Obama in 2016 and he's gonna need every new Obama voter he can import and create between now and then, yano the Democratic Get Out The Vote Program Miracle Of The Loaves And Fishes, ie 155,000 registered voters in St Lucie County Fla casting 247,000 ballots for Barry. 'Ja ever stand nexta lady havin an orgasm whilst listnin to Barry speak?

I bet you can't find a post where I agreed with him.

I bet you can't find a post where there is proof that you're not a Nazi. See we can both play this game.

First, there is something called burden of proof. When you are trying to claim that someone agrees with someone, you have the burden to prove he did. Absent any evidence on your side, he can simply state "I don't" And that would prove his position on the matter.

Second, He isn't a Nazi. My testimony is evidence that he isn't one. So you lost your bet.

LOL, my point exactly. He's asking me to show proof of something I never claimed. Good job on figuring that out all on your own! Gold star for you.

And FYI....And your testimony isn't worth much. He could still be a Nazi since you have failed to provide any sort of credentials on why you are an authority to validate him being/not being a Nazi. Hence, he could very well be a Nazi.

What makes you think anyone on this board agrees with Kasich?

Why is it the conservatives on this board never realize they disagree with something until someone they perceive as a "liberal" does it?
Why is it the liberals on this board are unable to recognize that conservatives can think for themselves?

Rhetorical question. Don't bother answering, because you'll have nothing rational to add.

I bet you can't find a post where there is proof that you're not a Nazi. See we can both play this game.

First, there is something called burden of proof. When you are trying to claim that someone agrees with someone, you have the burden to prove he did. Absent any evidence on your side, he can simply state "I don't" And that would prove his position on the matter.

Second, He isn't a Nazi. My testimony is evidence that he isn't one. So you lost your bet.

LOL, my point exactly. He's asking me to show proof of something I never claimed. Good job on figuring that out all on your own! Gold star for you.

And FYI....And your testimony isn't worth much. He could still be a Nazi since you have failed to provide any sort of credentials on why you are an authority to validate him being/not being a Nazi. Hence, he could very well be a Nazi.
Actually, he's asking you to show proof of something you DID claim.

Do keep up.

Do keep up.

Sure didn't.

But you're literally too biased to understand that.

It is totally unfair to call the conservatives on this board hacks, because they are not hacks. They are dicks.

And what do you call someone who asserts that all the conservatives here are dicks?

Oh, yes, a DICK.

:lol:

It is likely that the news didn't report the earlier event with the same degree of coverage due to it not being an idea of the chosen party.

Yeah - I'm sure that's it. LOL!

Do keep up.

Sure didn't.

But you're literally too biased to understand that.
Oh. So you're NOT claiming that "You don't like the policy by Bloomberg because its Bloomberg and you hate him and New York. The policy by Kasich - even though its broader in scope - is fine because he's a Republican."

I'll give you a moment. I can tell you haven't given this any thought whatsoever.

Forum List

Back