Proof that "RACISM" still exist in the NFL

Other than his first year, he has showed nothing. He can't take a hit.

Expectations are low in Cleveland and St. Louis. If he goes to the Jets he is screwed

Maybe, he won't survive the season in Cleveland or St Louis, no offensive line. At least the Jets can protect the QB.

But the NYC media is WILD

Would you rather deal with the media or be on the injured list?

Expectations are low in Cleveland and St. Louis. If he goes to the Jets he is screwed

Expectations are low in St Louis? dude have you like been living on a deserted Island or something?

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I have only been posting this thread here for two years now and been basking in the glow over the stupidity of people like Huggy for proving back then they are fools who dont know how to debate,refusing to look at the facts that they were coming back proving in debates,they only see what they want to see and ignore facts if it doesnt go along with their own warped opinions.
:haha::lmao::lol::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that was the thread i been posting on for two years.Now THIS is the thread where I took people like Huggy and the other St Louis apologists to school handing their asses to them on a platter same as i did back then only NOW they cant deny anymore i indeed handed their asses to them on a platter back then two years ago as I told them I did:rofl:
Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

You mean you SERIOUSLY thought the Rams were staying in St Louis this year? seriously?:biggrin:

Earth to FBJ.the Rams are back in LA this year which means YOU should be excited as well because that means that classic Cowboys/Rams rivalry will be renewed once again.That rivalry has been dead the last 21 years ever since they left since there is no rivalry with dallas and st louis same as the rivalry with the 49ers has been dead since that california bragging rights was gone.

Dude these glory days are back again and these sweet moments are going to be relived again and again in the future for decades to come.Not them being in the playoffs all the time like they were back then of course but there will of course be several Dallas Cowboys and LOS ANGELES Rams matchups again of course just like this classic one below.:banana:

Last edited:

Expectations are low in St Louis? dude have you like been living on a deserted Island or something?

I have only been posting this thread here for two years now and been basking in the glow over the stupidity of people like Huggy for proving back then they are fools who dont know how to debate,refusing to look at the facts that they were coming back proving in debates,they only see what they want to see and ignore facts if it doesnt go along with their own warped opinions.
:haha::lmao::lol::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that was the thread i been posting on for two years.Now THIS is the thread where I took people like Huggy and the other St Louis apologists to school handing their asses to them on a platter same as i did back then only NOW they cant deny anymore i indeed handed their asses to them on a platter back then two years ago as I told them I did:rofl:

You mean you SERIOUSLY thought the Rams were staying in St Louis this year? seriously?:biggrin:

Earth to FBJ.the Rams are back in LA this year which means YOU should be excited as well because that means that classic Cowboys/Rams rivalry will be renewed once again.That rivalry has been dead the last 21 years ever since they left since there is no rivalry with dallas and st louis same as the rivalry with the 49ers has been dead since that california bragging rights was gone.

Dude these glory days are back again and these sweet moments are going to be relived again and again in the future for decades to come.Not them being in the playoffs all the time like they were back then of course but there will of course be several Dallas Cowboys and LOS ANGELES Rams matchups again of course just like this classic one below.:banana:

Expectations for the Rams franchise are low because Jeff Fisher has failed for 3 or 4 straight years and has not been fired

Expectations for the Rams franchise are low because Jeff Fisher has failed for 3 or 4 straight years and has not been fired

The expectations are low because they have no real coach, no real QB, they are losing several pieces to their defense. Fisher is a 7-9 coach. If the Rams expectation is to lose, the will meet them.

The expectations are low because they have no real coach, no real QB, they are losing several pieces to their defense. Fisher is a 7-9 coach. If the Rams expectation is to lose, the will meet them.

My expectations for you posting silly shit are HIGH

Lol! And my expectation of you making any sense is very low.

At least your material is better.

You mean expectations for the LOS ANGELES franchise now.:up:

and speaking of fisher,yeah it just makes me wonder just how serious kroneke really is in winning even now with them being in LA now.Any other owner would have fired Fisher a long time ago by now.:rolleyes:

thats pooper for ya.:up:

You have completely come unglued! You mention me twice in the neurotic rant above yet I almost NEVER responded to your obsession with the Rams going to LA, which by the way you started THREE years ago not two.

How convenient for you to forget that you were a Seahawks fan two years ago. I have been a steady Hawks faithful since the team came into being. That's the only team I care about. I only care about the Rams in that the Seahawks play them twice a year.

I refused to engage in your rants about the Rams not because you were right or wrong but because I DIDN'T CARE!!! Others may have said you were wrong but I never did. That is not the same as agreeing or disagreeing. I just refused to get involved unless you dragged my name into it as you did in the above rant.

You have completely come unglued! You mention me twice in the neurotic rant above yet I almost NEVER responded to your obsession with the Rams going to LA, which by the way you started THREE years ago not two.

How convenient for you to forget that you were a Seahawks fan two years ago. I have been a steady Hawks faithful since the team came into being. That's the only team I care about. I only care about the Rams in that the Seahawks play them twice a year.

I refused to engage in your rants about the Rams not because you were right or wrong but because I DIDN'T CARE!!! Others may have said you were wrong but I never did. That is not the same as agreeing or disagreeing. I just refused to get involved unless you dragged my name into it as you did in the above rant.

Its only a rant in your warped mind since i mention the truth that nutcases like you and others here such as another seahawk nutcase,wont look at FACTS if they dont go along with your own warped opinions.:D

I only mentioned you and left out the other peoples names since you were the only one that came on this thread recently who said they were never coming back back then after the OP here mentioned the Rams a few days ago. .lol

as always,you prove you are clueless in your ramblings because you mentioned three things here that are lies whether intentionally or not.

1.first lie.No I have NOT forgotten i was a Seahawk fan two years ago.Russel Wilson was exciting to watch back then and I always thought Pete Carrol was treated unfairly by the patriots when he was there when he was let go for Drew Bledsoes failures as a quarterback same way I think it is unfair for coach after coach of the Bears to get fired constantly because of Jay Cutlers failure as quarterback so I was happy for Carrol back then and I became a Seahawk fan.

after Carrol threw the superbowl though and wilson became too much a coward to give carrol the middle finger and call his own play though and give the ball to Lynch,I lost my respect for Wilson and Carrol is as much a criminal as Belicheat is so now I dont care about them anymore. Oh and had the Rams never left LA,I would not have taken an interest in the Seahawks dude.:biggrin:

again i think its sad that you STILL still live in denial that carrol threw that game the same way people like chrissy and old fart style ignore the cheatriots are cheaters.:rolleyes:

just as they have blind loyalty to the cheaters,you do with pete the cheat.:up:

Lie #2. as always,you prove constantly you have alzheimers diseace because no matter HOW MANY TIMES i show this link to you that proves it was y TWO years ago,you say one lie after another always saying it was one year later than it was. this date here clearly shows it was in "2014" I started this thread.:rolleyes:

Lie# 3- same as lie# 2. No matter how many times I prove you said they were not coming back,you deny it.:rolleyes:

Post#15 here shows you CLEARLY saying they are not coming back saying I was getting desperate and grasping at straws.:D here is is in black and white. below.post#15

I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.

In the future you will no doubt say you never said they were never coming back again as you have so many times to me the past TWO years.:rolleyes:

whats REALLY funny to me is I should be a fortune teller because I said you guys would all LIE once I proved you all wrong and true to form,you have all done JUST THAT.congrats on proving my genius that you are all too easy to predict like clockwork.:rofl::happy-1::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::happy-1:

Last edited:

Its only a rant in your warped mind since i mention the truth that nutcases like you and others here such as another seahawk nutcase,wont look at FACTS if they dont go along with your own warped opinions.:D

I only mentioned you and left out the other peoples names since you were the only one that came on this thread recently who said they were never coming back back then after the OP here mentioned the Rams a few days ago. .lol

as always,you prove you are clueless in your ramblings because you mentioned three things here that are lies whether intentionally or not.

1.first lie.No I have NOT forgotten i was a Seahawk fan two years ago.Russel Wilson was exciting to watch back then and I always thought Pete Carrol was treated unfairly by the patriots when he was there when he was let go for Drew Bledsoes failures as a quarterback same way I think it is unfair for coach after coach of the Bears to get fired constantly because of Jay Cutlers failure as quarterback so I was happy for Carrol back then and I became a Seahawk fan.

after Carrol threw the superbowl though and wilson became too much a coward to give carrol the middle finger and call his own play though and give the ball to Lynch,I lost my respect for Wilson and Carrol is as much a criminal as Belicheat is so now I dont care about them anymore. Oh and had the Rams never left LA,I would not have taken an interest in the Seahawks dude.:biggrin:

again i think its sad that you STILL still live in denial that carrol threw that game the same way people like chrissy and old fart style ignore the cheatriots are cheaters.:rolleyes:

just as they have blind loyalty to the cheaters,you do with pete the cheat.:up:

Lie #2. as always,you prove constantly you have alzheimers diseace because no matter HOW MANY TIMES i show this link to you that proves it was y TWO years ago,you say one lie after another always saying it was one year later than it was. this date here clearly shows it was in "2014" I started this thread.:rolleyes:

Lie# 3- same as lie# 2. No matter how many times I prove you said they were not coming back,you deny it.:rolleyes:

Post#15 here shows you CLEARLY saying they are not coming back saying I was getting desperate and grasping at straws.:D here is is in black and white. below.post#15

I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.

In the future you will no doubt say you never said they were never coming back again as you have so many times to me the past TWO years.:rolleyes:

whats REALLY funny to me is I should be a fortune teller because I said you guys would all LIE once I proved you all wrong and true to form,you have all done JUST THAT.congrats on proving my genius that you are all too easy to predict like clockwork.:rofl::happy-1::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::happy-1:

Fine. Please provide a quote where I say you are wrong about the move to LA.

Please provide a quote where I say you are right about the move.

You can't. Because I never said I agreed with you or didn't agree with you.

The only opinion I had about your rants is that you continually bring this one sided obsession onto other people's threads including ones I start and I find that annoying.

You did the same thing here.

Your obsession about the move to LA is already settled. It has NOTHING to do with

Proof that "RACISM" still exist in the NFL

translation of Huggys last mindless rant-Yes you are correct 9/11.I have alzheimers diseace because like you said,no matter how many times you post that link where i said you were getting desperate and grasping at straws which clearly proved i said they were not coming back,I never remember those words i spoke no matter how many times you remind me and yes you are also correct that I have to LIE all the time to avoid defeat because as you said so well,i am too arrogant to admit defeat and admit when I am wrong like so many posters here at USMB.

I cant admit that I was an idiot not to listen to you back then and look at the facts because like you have said so well in the past,if it does not go along with my own warped opinions,I ignore facts so I cannot be mature like people you know in real life who also did not believe you and have said to you-yeah you were right 9/11,I was wrong,you indeed called it. I cant be mature enough to admit defeat like them because I am arrogant and have to lie when I am proven wrong.

Last edited:
The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

Explain why white QB's get to FAIL and FAIL and not lose their job?

Because they are still capable of their job.

Do you think, if a black player was better and would give them more wins, that a coach or owner would allow them to be fired because of the color of their skin?

The problem I have is when a black QB loses his starting job he is seen as damaged good and no other team wants him

A white guy loses his starting job and can go somewhere else and be a backup for 10 years

The black man is out of the league

Haloti Ngata hit Griffin directly at his right knee, twisting it in a way that damaged his ACL and LCL ligaments. Then, in 2015's second preseason game, he suffered a concussion. His health is the issue, not his race.

translation of Huggys last mindless rant-Yes you are correct 9/11.I have alzheimers diseace because like you said,no matter how many times you post that link where i said you were getting desperate and grasping at straws which clearly proved i said they were not coming back,I never remember those words i spoke no matter how many times you remind me and yes you are also correct that I have to LIE all the time to avoid defeat because as you said so well,i am too arrogant to admit defeat and admit when I am wrong like so many posters here at USMB.

I cant admit that I was an idiot not to listen to you back then and look at the facts because like you have said so well in the past,if it does not go along with my own warped opinions,I ignore facts so I cannot be mature like people you know in real life who also did not believe you and have said to you-yeah you were right 9/11,I was wrong,you indeed called it. I cant be mature enough to admit defeat like them because I am arrogant and have to lie when I am proven wrong.

congrats for speaking the truth there Hug.There now THAT wasnt so hard to say now was it?:up::clap:

The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

Do you think, if a black player was better and would give them more wins, that a coach or owner would allow them to be fired because of the color of their skin?

The problem I have is when a black QB loses his starting job he is seen as damaged good and no other team wants him

A white guy loses his starting job and can go somewhere else and be a backup for 10 years

Haloti Ngata hit Griffin directly at his right knee, twisting it in a way that damaged his ACL and LCL ligaments. Then, in 2015's second preseason game, he suffered a concussion. His health is the issue, not his race.

He hasn't been signed yet

He hasn't been signed yet

Do you see that as based on race or based on questions about his knee?

Forum List

Back