Proof that "RACISM" still exist in the NFL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
RG3 was release by the skins today after leading the team to the playoffs in his rookie season. So the next year he didn't have a good year and then he was benched in 2014? And released in 2015?

So why does a white QB get to have multiple sh*tty seasons and not lose their job? He had ONE bad season and lost his job in 2014?

You would think that making the playoffs in his rookie season would allow his 2 more seasons to prove himself

RobbyThreeG's set himself up for failure. He was advertised as the greatest thing since sliced bread and found out that his skill set wasn't nearly as good against NFL speed as it was in college. He was obviously an accident waiting to happen. I'm surprised the same fate didn't happen to Cam Newton. One of these games Newton will do a somersault over the goal line and a linebacker just as athletic and big as he will crush his ribs back into his spine and leave him a quad for the remainder. No flag.

RobbyThreeG's set himself up for failure. He was advertised as the greatest thing since sliced bread and found out that his skill set wasn't nearly as good against NFL speed as it was in college. He was obviously an accident waiting to happen. I'm surprised the same fate didn't happen to Cam Newton. One of these games Newton will do a somersault over the goal line and a linebacker just as athletic and big as he will crush his ribs back into his spine and leave him a quad for the remainder. No flag.

Yeah but the white man can be average and keep his job

Jay Cutler
Matthew Stafford

The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

The guys got a point

He has a point that mobile "run & gun" type QBs have a shorter shelf life. If a QB is a pocket passer or play action with a simple roll out, an injury or age does not take its toll as much. A "Run & Gun" QB having a nagging injury can't what they hired him to do.

The NFL is not racist. I have no doubt there may be a few racists in it, but the organization and system are fan.

Think about the owners and coaches. Fewer wins means financial losses and employment problems. If they think a player can help them win, they will keep him. Black, white, yellow, or wearing a pink mohawk. Winning is all that matters.

Explain why white QB's get to FAIL and FAIL and not lose their job?

The guys got a point

Because they are still capable of their job.

Do you think, if a black player was better and would give them more wins, that a coach or owner would allow them to be fired because of the color of their skin?

The guys got a point

Do you think, if a black player was better and would give them more wins, that a coach or owner would allow them to be fired because of the color of their skin?

The problem I have is when a black QB loses his starting job he is seen as damaged good and no other team wants him

A white guy loses his starting job and can go somewhere else and be a backup for 10 years

The black man is out of the league

The guys got a point

The problem I have is when a black QB loses his starting job he is seen as damaged good and no other team wants him

A white guy loses his starting job and can go somewhere else and be a backup for 10 years

Once again, what is the skill set for these men?

If you are a thinking QB who can pass and still do the regular pocket, roll out ect, you have value. If you are a run & gun QB who made it t o greatness by thinking on their feet and making incredibly athletic moves, injuries and age can take a bigger toll. The drop off is brutal. and if you don't have the other skills you have less to offer.

The guys got a point

If you are a thinking QB who can pass and still do the regular pocket, roll out ect, you have value. If you are a run & gun QB who made it t o greatness by thinking on their feet and making incredibly athletic moves, injuries and age can take a bigger toll. The drop off is brutal. and if you don't have the other skills you have less to offer.

Sam Bradford and Eli Manning are both one dimensional who need a LINE in order to play well

Sam Bradford just completed a season where he was 7-7 as a starter and gets a two year extension? Plus the team missed the playoffs.

Sam Bradford and Eli Manning are both one dimensional who need a LINE in order to play well

Sam Bradford just completed a season where he was 7-7 as a starter and gets a two year extension? Plus the team missed the playoffs.

You are not listening. It is about the ability and the potential to do what they hired them to do.

RG3 was release by the skins today after leading the team to the playoffs in his rookie season. So the next year he didn't have a good year and then he was benched in 2014? And released in 2015?

So why does a white QB get to have multiple sh*tty seasons and not lose their job? He had ONE bad season and lost his job in 2014?

You would think that making the playoffs in his rookie season would allow his 2 more seasons to prove himself
Does your pussy hurt??

There's no real definite confirmation that RG3 is done. he's got a playoff season in his resume and then he got hurt. At the very least he deserves one more chance to show he can hang in the NFL with a clean bill of health. It's just a bit suspect to me that people have already written him off but guys like Matt cassel continue to have a spot on a roster.

There's no real definite confirmation that RG3 is done. he's got a playoff season in his resume and then he got hurt. At the very least he deserves one more chance to show he can hang in the NFL with a clean bill of health. It's just a bit suspect to me that people have already written him off but guys like Matt cassel continue to have a spot on a roster.
Not really, he has very large character flaws.

Yeah he keeps playing while black :lol:

Yeah he keeps playing while black :lol:
Kinda reminds me of Reggie Bush, just not Leader material...

The color has nothing to do with the position, the wins and the money have more to do with the position.

RG3 was a good QB, then he got injured and then he shot off his mouth. He will get another chance as a back up but Cousins won the job in Washington, why have two starters and pay for two? He needs a fresh start and a place to redeem himself and move his career forward. That couldn't happen in Washington. As far as comparing him to Cassel? How many teams has Cassel been on? He is a back up, he won't start unless a starter gets hurt, same for many other QBs.

Forum List

Back