Proof that "RACISM" still exist in the NFL

Some of you guys are missing my point.

NFL owners don't need winning seasons to make money. A long time ago the Chargers owner confessed on a radio interview that the only year the Chargers lost money was when they went to the Stupid Bowl.

If you owned an NFL team and only made money when you stayed out of the playoffs, what would you do? You'd do what it takes to lose but make it look like you wanna win.

You'd sign Jay Cutler, Tony Romo and other Shitty players that will fuck your team's chances for years to come.

Just look at the Cleveland Browns.

All you are doing is proving the OP's point FOR him.when has a BLACK quarterback ever been allowed to stay in the league for multi years despite the fact he is the biggest screwup such as Jay Cutler or Tony Romo? NEVER. they both would have been cut years ago if they were black.

50399241.jpg
funny that I took him to school,yes.lol

Expectations are higher for the black man

I for one hereby relieve you of that burden. Having read many of your posts I only expect you to fail.

You would have been better off born a cockroach.

I'm talking about when it comes to playing QB in the NFL you silly mutherfucker you

You need to stay off subjects you know nothing about. Football is one of them.

Stay off my dick

Stay off subjects you know nothing of, you sound like a real nut job.

I know you can fail as a white man over and over and still be the starting QB

Now if you don't know that you are just stupid or blind

Tell that to Todd Marinovich, dumb ass.

Stay off my dick

And the same goes for black coaches. Shorter leash

Stay off my dick

If you can't come up with better material, we are done. You lack any entertainment value.

Stay off my dick

Exactly. I love poopers lame ass explanation of todd marinovich..He NEVER showed promise while RGIII at least showed promise his first year as a starter with washington.:rolleyes:

same for black coachs indeed.Had Ray Rhodes been a white coach,no way in hell does he get fired from the greenbay packers after going 8-8 his first year back with them.

people like pooper are too much of an idiot to see that.He is indeed a stupid troll. The facts they cant get around that you can indeed fail over and over again and still be the starting quarterback if you are white is tony romo and jay cutler and matt casselback.If those guys were black they would have lost their jobs YEARS ago.Vinnie testerverde also would never have been given the multiple opportunitys he had to stay around and get as many chances as a starter early in his career if he was black.

Like i said before ,the proof is there in the fact there has never been a black quarterback who failed multipe times early in his career like testerverde or was a major screw up like cutler but allowed to keep the job for years despite being the biggest screwup in the league.NEVER.

Last edited:
Papageorgio on medication
you mean POOPER.:D

RGIII is no worse a quarterback than that pathetic and wortheless Cutler,easily the biggest screwup of a starting quarterback in NFL history who is a backup at BEST and thats strectching it at even a backup, yet he keeps his job year after year where no black quarterback has EVER been allowed to be a screwup like that in the history of the game and be a starter year after year for over a decade.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back