Proof that Hillary is stupid...She says Trumps court pick wants to go back to 1850

So she accused Kavanaugh of wanting to return to the America of slavery. The sad thing is there are people that believe her.

Crazy ain't it, there are people that believed Rump when he said he would repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper on his first day. There are people that believed he was going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico was going to pay for it AND like it. Crazy like that huh!
Naw, not even close. Congress needs to cooperate on the wall and healthcare legislation. A USSC justice is only ONE voice in nine.

No cooperation on wall, Agent Orange said Mexico going to pay for it. So waiting on the pesoes.

So she accused Kavanaugh of wanting to return to the America of slavery. The sad thing is there are people that believe her.

Crazy ain't it, there are people that believed Rump when he said he would repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper on his first day. There are people that believed he was going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico was going to pay for it AND like it. Crazy like that huh!

Yep, and the Democrats were able to stop him. Imagine that!

Really Ray-Ray, since righty controls both houses of Congress and president it's the Dims fault. Now that is some serious Trumptard logic, love it stay stupid.

Talk about stupid. Did the Democrats threaten to shut down the government if the wall was in the budget or did they not?

When Republicans stopped Obama, it was the Republicans fault, even when they didn't and we got screwed with Obamacare
When Democrats stopped Trump, it was the Republicans fault

Dildo's brain is not intellectually engaged. He's a partisan leftist Democrat hack

It's like I've always said: the best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Really Ray-Ray, since righty controls both houses of Congress and president it's the Dims fault. Now that is some serious Trumptard logic, love it stay stupid.

Talk about stupid. Did the Democrats threaten to shut down the government if the wall was in the budget or did they not?

Didn't Rump now do the same with the extension coming to an end in several weeks. And why the fuck are we paying for a walk Orange promised Mexico would pay for, and like it!

Last edited:

Didn't Rump now do the same with the extension coming to an end in several weeks. And why the fuck are we paying for a walk Orange promised Mexico would pay for, and like it!

I have no idea what extension you are talking about. Extension for what?

And no, Mexico is not paying for the wall and neither are we since the Democrats stopped it.

And no, Mexico is not paying for the wall and neither are we since the Democrats stopped it.

We shouldn't have to pay for it Rethugicons said Mexico was paying for it and liking it, clearly a llego figure. We do not have a budget agreed upon yet, and Rump said, no border wall funding, no budget will be passed. ThAt vote comes up again soon. Once again why does he need funding for it when Mexico is paying for it!

We shouldn't have to pay for it Rethugicons said Mexico was paying for it and liking it, clearly a llego figure. We do not have a budget agreed upon yet, and Rump said, no border wall funding, no budget will be passed. ThAt vote comes up again soon. Once again why does he need funding for it when Mexico is paying for it!

I don't know. Why did we not have a $2,500 savings per year on our health insurance? Why were the shovel ready jobs never shovel ready? Why did people making under 250K a year see new taxes? Why is health insurance unaffordable and crap policies?

The wall would cost us about half of what we spend on food stamps in just one year. You remember food stamps don't ya? The program where DumBama doubled the recipients?

I don't know. Why did we not have a $2,500 savings per year on our health insurance? Why were the shovel ready jobs never shovel ready? Why did people making under 250K a year see new taxes? Why is health insurance unaffordable and crap policies?

The wall would cost us about half of what we spend on food stamps in just one year. You remember food stamps don't ya? The program where DumBama doubled the recipients?

Strangely enough Ray I have health care and so did 14,000,000 more Americans. How about you Ray. Blame everyone but your employer and most importantly yourself for not going out and finding a job that has health insurance. Remember you said jobs are plentiful.

Strangely enough Ray I have health care and so did 14,000,000 more Americans. How about you Ray. Blame everyone but your employer and most importantly yourself for not going out and finding a job that has health insurance. Remember you said jobs are plentiful.

With my health restrictions the government gave me, I can only work at small companies, most of whom dropped their health insurance when Commie Care came in just like my employer.

People like you brainwashed fools believe that if somebody throws a rock through a window, blame the home owner for not having thick enough glass. I had coverage my entire adult life until that big eared commie came up with a plan to cover lowlifes and take benefits from working people who likely vote Republican. But blame my boss. Right, the same boss that gave me coverage for over 20 years.

Small Businesses Are Dropping Health Coverage; Large Employers Hold Steady

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

With my health restrictions the government gave me, I can only work at small companies, most of whom dropped their health insurance when Commie Care came in just like my employer.

People like you brainwashed fools believe that if somebody throws a rock through a window, blame the home owner for not having thick enough glass. I had coverage my entire adult life until that big eared commie came up with a plan to cover lowlifes and take benefits from working people who likely vote Republican. But blame my boss. Right, the same boss that gave me coverage for over 20 years.

So you can't find a job in this booming economy and even after your employer shows you what he thinks of you you stick right there. And who is the fool?

So you can't find a job in this booming economy and even after your employer shows you what he thinks of you you stick right there. And who is the fool?

Every idiot that voted for the commie thinking he had the answer to anything.

It seems Ray-Ray your assclown is the commie lover or have you been absent the last several days. Thank Rump for making sure you will now never be covered due to a pre-existing condition. Do try to find a job with health insurance, never mind that pre-existing condition thing again Rump fucked you on.

It seems Ray-Ray your assclown is the commie lover or have you been absent the last several days. Thank Rump for making sure you will now never be covered due to a pre-existing condition. Do try to find a job with health insurance, never mind that pre-existing condition thing again Rump fucked you on.

Until that big eared moron took over, I had coverage WITH preexisting conditions. And you don't read very well.......or you just don't read, but many businesses dropped coverage thanks to Commie Care; not just my employer.

Until that big eared moron took over, I had coverage WITH preexisting conditions. And you don't read very well.......or you just don't read, but many businesses dropped coverage thanks to Commie Care; not just my employer.

And yet you take it in the ass from this employer. With this booming economy certainly a talent like you could have found a job with health insurance. That was before Rump and the Rethugicons took away pre-existing conditions part you know!

"i may be a lot of things, but i'm not dumb" - Hillary said in 2008 in a pre-emptive rebuttal to this thread.

And yet you take it in the ass from this employer. With this booming economy certainly a talent like you could have found a job with health insurance. That was before Rump and the Rethugicons took away pre-existing conditions part you know!

Like I said, your comprehension skills are at a bare minimum and you don't understand what you read, therefore I'm not going to explain it to you over and over again like teaching a five year old how to say the alphabet.

Like I said, your comprehension skills are at a bare minimum and you don't understand what you read, therefore I'm not going to explain it to you over and over again like teaching a five year old how to say the alphabet.

Oh, I get it you haven't the balls or the skills to go get a job that has health benefits especially in this booming economy. So like a balless road you stay put and cry about being treated unfairly.

Oh, I get it you haven't the balls or the skills to go get a job that has health benefits especially in this booming economy. So like a balless road you stay put and cry about being treated unfairly.

At least I work. I see when you post here. You don't have a job. You're likely on Medicaid.

And like I said, talking to you is like explaining algebra to a mentally ill person. I can't keep explaining things over and over again and you respond like you didn't read a thing. There is only so long anybody can talk to a brick wall.

At least I work. I see when you post here. You don't have a job. You're likely on Medicaid.

And like I said, talking to you is like explaining algebra to a mentally ill person. I can't keep explaining things over and over again and you respond like you didn't read a thing. There is only so long anybody can talk to a brick wall.

Unfortunately, I put in plenty of hours at my job. The one that has health insurance. You stay at a job with an employer that proves their disdain for you every day. Ray you are the mentally ill one waiting for the gubnit to come rescue you. Nope they cut your throat there by taking away pre-existing conditions.

Forum List

Back