Proof that Hillary is stupid...She says Trumps court pick wants to go back to 1850

Actually Hillary, Alveda King voted for Trump, as will Kanye West

She has no clue, all she can do is ramble on and on and on

I don’t think she’s stupid. I think she’s saying this bc she believes the anti-Trump crowd is stupid enough to believe it.
Exactly. When Bill got accused of playing with Monica, Hillary blamed "a vast right-wing conspiracy". Then Bill confessed. Hillary never apologized. These political hacks never apologize because they know that their ignorant loyal jackals will support and defend them no matter what they do.

Actually Hillary, Alveda King voted for Trump, as will Kanye West

She has no clue, all she can do is ramble on and on and on

I don’t think she’s stupid. I think she’s saying this bc she believes the anti-Trump crowd is stupid enough to believe it.

No, she's not stupid, she only plays the part when it benefits her, like saying she didn't know that a "C" on an email meant classified, or she didn't know how to delete emails, or she couldn't figure out if something was confidential or not.

LOL exactly. I actually think it’s quite interesting she went with, “I was too stupid/careless to know any better” about the private server fiasco. Evidently she thought it was better the gullible masses believe she’s ill equipped to handle national security protocol than believe she put American interests on the back burner as a matter of personal convenience... and then lied about it... multiple times.

So she accused Kavanaugh of wanting to return to the America of slavery. The sad thing is there are people that believe her.

Crazy ain't it, there are people that believed Rump when he said he would repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper on his first day. There are people that believed he was going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico was going to pay for it AND like it. Crazy like that huh!

So she accused Kavanaugh of wanting to return to the America of slavery. The sad thing is there are people that believe her.

Crazy ain't it, there are people that believed Rump when he said he would repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper on his first day. There are people that believed he was going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico was going to pay for it AND like it. Crazy like that huh!

Yep, and the Democrats were able to stop him. Imagine that!

When Republicans stopped Obama, it was the Republicans fault, even when they didn't and we got screwed with Obamacare
When Democrats stopped Trump, it was the Republicans fault

Dildo's brain is not intellectually engaged. He's a partisan leftist Democrat hack

Conservatives take things so literally

Nothing wrong with that speech..

Factually correct, delivered with eloquence, managed not to insult half the world, she used big boy words,....

America really missed out not having her... She might be a great campaigner but she knows how to run things...

While Leftists have made a parlor game of pointing out Trump's "lies," the biggest lie of all in the current political stream is the absolute LIE that a new USSC justice can, or will, "take away your rights."

This is absurdist nonsense and a knowing lie for everyone except Maxine Waters, who is a certified idiot.

The "right to privacy" is a fiction created by leftist justices, and hence any "rights" attached to it - e.g., the right to have an abortion, the right to marry someone of the same gender - are poppycock.

The Left knows the tenuous ground these "rights" stand on, and they know that any future justice who adheres to the actual Constitution and not the smoke & mirrors bullshit invented by justices is a threat to, in particular, the "Constitutional right to have an abortion."

No one can take away something that you don't actually have.
Republicans are stacking the courts even if they have to steal the seat

Ginsberg better hang on during the Trump Presidency because if she dies it's gonna be like the movie "Weekend at Bernies".

That old bat will hang on out of spite just like McCain. There are some people who just don't know when it's time to call it quits.
I am gonna laugh my ass off when they have to carry her to the bench, and I have a new Hawaiian shirt for when she croaks
Ginsberg will dance on Fat Donnie’s grave

Ginsberg better hang on during the Trump Presidency because if she dies it's gonna be like the movie "Weekend at Bernies".

That old bat will hang on out of spite just like McCain. There are some people who just don't know when it's time to call it quits.
I am gonna laugh my ass off when they have to carry her to the bench, and I have a new Hawaiian shirt for when she croaks
Huh? she cant stand now

Really Ray-Ray, since righty controls both houses of Congress and president it's the Dims fault. Now that is some serious Trumptard logic, love it stay stupid.

Last edited:

Naw, not even close. Congress needs to cooperate on the wall and healthcare legislation. A USSC justice is only ONE voice in nine.

No, she'll fall down drunk......if she's awake.

While Leftists have made a parlor game of pointing out Trump's "lies," the biggest lie of all in the current political stream is the absolute LIE that a new USSC justice can, or will, "take away your rights."

This is absurdist nonsense and a knowing lie for everyone except Maxine Waters, who is a certified idiot.

The "right to privacy" is a fiction created by leftist justices, and hence any "rights" attached to it - e.g., the right to have an abortion, the right to marry someone of the same gender - are poppycock.

The Left knows the tenuous ground these "rights" stand on, and they know that any future justice who adheres to the actual Constitution and not the smoke & mirrors bullshit invented by justices is a threat to, in particular, the "Constitutional right to have an abortion."

No one can take away something that you don't actually have.
Republicans are stacking the courts even if they have to steal the seat
You referring to the Biden rule?

Forum List

Back