illegal aliens aside...Who isn’t “winning” on Trump’s watch?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Everyone I exchange dialogue with tells me things are on the up and up.
We all know illegals are running scared, weirdos, lowlifes and bottom feeders have hurt feelings....but I can’t for the life of me figure out who’s actually losing?

Blacks! No, they have the lowest unemployment in decades. I know, Hispanics! No, Trump has identified the MS-13 gang members as targets for deportation. They kill and/or main other Hispanics.

The general public. No, they got tax cuts, a stronger economy and more jobs to fill.

Gosh, can't think of anyone who isn't winning under the Trump administration. A good feeling, isn't it!

Slutwalk.jpg
?

:)

But that group was and always will be unhappy. At God.

Read that some farmers are having it tough. Hopefully that situation is temporary and things end up even better than before by successfully breaking down some trade barriers.

Read that some farmers are having it tough. Hopefully that situation is temporary and things end up even better than before by successfully breaking down some trade barriers.

True.
I read that as well.
Hardball had to be played at some point...hopefully the affected farmers will be able to weather the storm.

We all know illegals are running scared, weirdos, lowlifes and bottom feeders have hurt feelings....but I can’t for the life of me figure out who’s actually losing?

I dunno, Democrats seem to be losing...certainly losing any dignity they thought they had.

Yes they are.

The problem here is that this isn't an indicator of how well Trump is doing.

Firstly, the US came out of a really bad recession. You could expect the economy to be doing well after this. It's what happens in boom and bust.

Secondly, boom and bust sucks for poor people. Yes, there are good times, they get a shitty paying job while their bosses are raking it in, then the recession hits and they lose that job and they lose their house and their life will suck for a long time.

criminals/protesters for criminals [ people who sympathize/love criminals ]

Forum List

Back