Proof that Hillary is stupid...She says Trumps court pick wants to go back to 1850

Desperation as they slowly realize they can't stop confirmation

Thank God Trump kicked the hag to the curb and SCOTUS will go right

Who cares? She is yeterdays news comments like that are just desperate attempts to appear relevant.

She can't bow out now, she and her husband are too greedy.

She has to appear like she's still in the beltway; she may run for President again and win; people are still following her. I'm sure those 400K speeches dried up real quick once Trump pounced her ass, and that's on top of their free traveling fund--the Clinton foundation.

So she's not going away anytime soon unless she becomes too ill to make it look like she's relevant. Keep baiting the hook and eventually you'll catch something.

Actually Hillary, Alveda King voted for Trump, as will Kanye West

She has no clue, all she can do is ramble on and on and on
That is stupid.

He wants to go back to 1950 at the earliest.

What's wrong with 1950?

What was wrong in 1850 outside of a few things?

Much less government in our lives, states had rights, No debt to really speak of, and much more responsible people.

Ginsberg better hang on during the Trump Presidency because if she dies it's gonna be like the movie "Weekend at Bernies".

Ginsberg better hang on during the Trump Presidency because if she dies it's gonna be like the movie "Weekend at Bernies".

That old bat will hang on out of spite just like McCain. There are some people who just don't know when it's time to call it quits.

That old bat will hang on out of spite just like McCain. There are some people who just don't know when it's time to call it quits.
I am gonna laugh my ass off when they have to carry her to the bench, and I have a new Hawaiian shirt for when she croaks

I am gonna laugh my ass off when they have to carry her to the bench, and I have a new Hawaiian shirt for when she croaks

I don't know what they do in case she's too sick to come to work, but doesn't retire. Do they allow her to do that and rule with the judges they have? Is she allowed to cast a decision from home? I don't recall it ever happening before. The reason I ask is because even though McCain is on his death bed, the Senate still rolls on just without him, but nobody is forcing him to retire.

The court is from the future. True progress!

Finally, an AMERICAN court for AMERICANS!

I don't know what they do in case she's too sick to come to work, but doesn't retire. Do they allow her to do that and rule with the judges they have? Is she allowed to cast a decision from home? I don't recall it ever happening before. The reason I ask is because even though McCain is on his death bed, the Senate still rolls on just without him, but nobody is forcing him to retire.
It hasn't happened before because all past judges had enough respect for America to retire

I don’t think she’s stupid. I think she’s saying this bc she believes the anti-Trump crowd is stupid enough to believe it.

No, she's not stupid, she only plays the part when it benefits her, like saying she didn't know that a "C" on an email meant classified, or she didn't know how to delete emails, or she couldn't figure out if something was confidential or not.

I don’t think she’s stupid. I think she’s saying this bc she believes the anti-Trump crowd is stupid enough to believe it.

No, she's not stupid, she only plays the part when it benefits her, like saying she didn't know that a "C" on an email meant classified, or she didn't know how to delete emails, or she couldn't figure out if something was confidential or not.

No to mention that she claims her auto-forward of her e-mail didn't auto-forward secret or top secret information while as you pointed out she didn't know how to tell what was secret when she was reading it.

Hillary will make up anything ... and the leftists will believe it ...

Forum List

Back