Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
We elected a black president.

Turned out skin color was a poor choice in deciding same, didn't it.

Skin color was not a factor but it did turn out that the man was a good choice.

Jobs, economic recovery, stock market and more have flourished under his leadership. Meanwhile, the Repubs have done nothing but gerrymander, obstruct and vacation.

yeah, right. I guess all those successes explain his very low approval ratings and the nov 2014 GOP takeover of the senate.

An approval rating in the 40s is not a low approval rating. Think about it.

If 55-60% of the people disapproved of your job performance, that would be a pretty high rate of disapproval would it not? Think about it.

Your math leaves much to be desired.

An approval rate in the 40s is not uncommon among American presidents, and far higher that the previous president's approval rate.

The only thing that trickled down was poverty.

Poverty existed before long before Reagan, and will exist after. When you have 47 million people on food stamps, or millions of others taking in endless amounts of government assistance, how exactly are they bringing themselves out of poverty? It is no wonder that African Americans suffer from greater rates of poverty than whites do. Is it because the existing government believes that blacks cannot ride the bike without the training wheels?

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

why just compare to whites?

Asians, Hispanics and am Indians are beating them in the areas of education and SES

yet only whitey gets blamed.

why aren't Asians keepin em down

I wasn't aware I was blaming any specific race in particular?

Are you aware of any other race that calls themselves African Americans?

One or two or even several people in the crowd holding signs or stirring up trouble does not mean the whole group thinks or feels that way.

Ah, but that wasn't the case during the Occupy protests.

I can't comment, as I wasn't a participant and cannot say how every single person who attended feels in their heart or mind. You can?

And that is a dodge.

No, that is the truth. I can't read minds, can you?

Truth is in the mind of the beholder, in your case.

Just glad I don't need a mod to fight my battles or to cry to when my feelings are hurt. :crybaby:

"Teacher, teacher, she called me a bad name!" :lol: Hysterical, yet sad.

Perhaps you should read the rules. Or are you capable of reading?

USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah, and . . . ? Aren't you going to tell on me now? :D I'm waiting with anticipation to receiving my spanking! :lol:

Geesh, nobody needs to know what your fetish is.

Well . . . still waiting. :D Also, still waiting for you to answer my question. What about my statements is it that you disagree with?

Government assistance is a reaction to poverty.

Rhetorical nonsense.

Explain black unemployment rates.

It is not nonsense. It is a fact. 22% of Americans lived in poverty in 1959, prior to the war on poverty. While the current rate of 15% is still higher than we'd like, it is still lower than it was in previous generations.

A blanket statement. A 7% reduction over a 56 year time period is pretty much a failure.

Templarkormac, is obviously a partisan hack, just like the OP, Political Chicken. They don't care about solving problems. All they care about is party politics. That is IT! Disgusting, pitiful and extremely immature. Also, narrow minded and ignorant.

Government assistance is a reaction to poverty.

Rhetorical nonsense.

Explain black unemployment rates.

It is not nonsense. It is a fact. 22% of Americans lived in poverty in 1959, prior to the war on poverty. While the current rate of 15% is still higher than we'd like, it is still lower than it was in previous generations.

A blanket statement. A 7% reduction over a 56 year time period is pretty much a failure.

If that were the case, you might have a point. But it isn't, so you don't.

Number_in_Poverty_and_Poverty_Rate_1959_to_2011._United_States..PNG

As you can see from the bottom graph, the rate goes up and down over time, largely in response to economic conditions. It was lowest during the 1960s and 1970s and during the late 1990s. It jumped up again, last time, predictably, during the Bush recession.

In the upper graph you can see that the number of people in poverty rose at the end of the Carter administration and rose by nearly 15 million during Raygun's terms (trickle down economics), and despite minor improvements over time, has continued to rise. This marks the increasing disparity between the haves and the have nots, and is largely due to greed among the 1%. Also note that although the number has risen to an all time high, the rate is still lower than it was in 1959 because today there are twice the number of people living here than there was back then.

Last edited:
I certainly don't agree that she proved anything at all. Everything posted from her is cut and pasted from opinion pieces. Proof of nothing.

This "proof of nothing" simply means you have nothing to prove of your own. I disagree with your reasoning. Either you have proof of your own or you don't.

"I don't think all liberals are racist, just as I believe not all conservatives are racist."

Of course, but then you go after PC like only a liberal troll would, which does away with this failed assertion of neutrality. I disagree with this also.

I certainly don't agree that she proved anything at all. Everything posted from her is cut and pasted from opinion pieces. Proof of nothing.

This "proof of nothing" simply means you have nothing to prove of your own. I disagree with your reasoning. Either you have proof of your own or you don't.

"I don't think all liberals are racist, just as I believe not all conservatives are racist."

Of course, but then you go after PC like only a liberal troll would, which does away with this failed assertion of neutrality. I disagree with this also.

I'm going after her assertion that all liberals must agree with this man in the OP, and you are WRONG again. Anyone familiar with my postings would know better.

As you can see from the bottom graph, the rate goes up and down over time, largely in response to economic conditions. It was lowest during the 1960s and 1970s and during the late 1990s. It jumped up again, last time, predictably, during the Bush recession

So, explain why poverty rates continue to go up during a supposed recovery? Like this one?

No sir.

I disagree with the entire premise of this thread, because it is stupid beyond belief.

Good Lord! The title of this thread is "PROOF" that liberals belief blacks are inferior. My God. How stupid and ignorant can a person be? It is stunning, really stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back