On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.

The dog does not seem to be bothered in the least

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

I know right? :dunno: This woman (former Repub VP candidate and Fox TV employee) is clueless :facepalm:

Until you all have a downs syndrome child or know someone who does you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourselves.
The dog was not hurt nor was it in pain or it would have gotten up and left.
Trig wanted to help do the dishes and the dog was in front of the kitchen sink , little kids do all sorts of things to their cats and dogs when they are little. Guess what?
They all survive.

Here's the proper use for a dog, according to the MILFs for Palin crowd.
0102-sbs-palin-son-on-dog-facebook-4.jpg

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!
If only your parents had the common sense to do the same.

Nor did your momma.

Don't worry, lots of kids stand on dogs so that must be the right thing to do eh? Morons here, total fucking morons.
Yeah I bet your were the perfect kid you partisan hypocrite asshole now go fuck off.
No, I was a regular kid, and I went right over mom's knee when I pulled shit like that, just as he should have. You don't stand on the fucking dog and you don't make excuses for people who let their kids do either.

Last edited:
Don't worry, lots of kids stand on dogs so that must be the right thing to do eh? Morons here, total fucking morons.
Yeah I bet your were the perfect kid you partisan hypocrite asshole now go fuck off.
No, I was a regular kid, and I went right over mom's knee when I pulled shit like that, just as he should have. You don't stand on the fucking dog and you don't make excuses for people who let their kids do either.
How do you know he didn't go over moms knee dumb ass? Were you there did you see and hear what went on after that pic was taken? You also don't make judgement's about things and people that you didn't witness.

It is sad that you think more of a dog then a handicapped child.

Forum List

Back