Project Veritas: How Widespread Is Voter Fraud?

225px-William_Marcy_%22Boss%22_Tweed_(1870).jpg

I love how my Party has Progressed.

Forward!

A thread based on the opinions and research of James O'Keefe

Well worth our time
It is when others validate his findings.

Election Integrity Is Under Assault (source)

The integrity of our elections is under systematic assault by leftist activists and politicians whose objective is clearly to manipulate the elections for their own gain. Judicial Watch investigators have evidence that special interests, government entities, and even the current administration are:

* Refusing to force states to clean their voter rolls of deceased and moved voters;

* Fighting state efforts to require voters to show a photo ID at the polls;

* Failing to enforce our federal laws against illegal immigration and effectively ending the deportation of illegal aliens, thereby swelling the population of potential illegal voters.

And as Judicial Watch uncovers more and more evidence of the breadth and scale of this effort, it is becoming clear that the objective of what we are seeing is to get leftist candidates elected. That’s why Judicial Watch is taking action by suing states to force them to clean their voter rolls.

* Refusing to force states to clean their voter rolls of deceased and moved voters;

No impact on voter fraud. In spite of rightwing propaganda, the dead do not vote

* Fighting state efforts to require voters to show a photo ID at the polls;

Has not been necessary for 200 years and there is still insufficient evidence of people voting fraudulently. All it does is block legitimate voters from exercising their Constitutional rights

* Failing to enforce our federal laws against illegal immigration and effectively ending the deportation of illegal aliens, thereby swelling the population of potential illegal voters.

There is no evidence supporting your claim that illegal immigrants vote

Lets study the voter fraud again.

and at the same time lets investigate all the lefts concerns about elections.

Lets investigate all the machines and couting machines.

You willing to do that?
On my terms. No Omerta, which means no democrats and no union goons.
Investigation by Arizona cops under Joe Arpaio. No precinct chairs. Nobody influenced by corrupt Eric Holder, who is on the 10 Most Corrupt Politicians lists, and none of his correspondents in corruption.

only on your terms?

you mean only if you can have a partisan idiot run the investigation?

Do you know the phrase I never heard, not once, not on this board, not on any other board I ever posted on, not in real life.

"I voted for Obama in 2008, but he really messed it up, and I'm voting for Romney this time."

No one said that to me. ever.

I told you many times that I supported Obama in 08 and voted for Romney. And as I also told you, I knew many people who did the same.

the people you know were not enough to win the election huh

It's wy they're partie is dyieing

Lets study the voter fraud again.

and at the same time lets investigate all the lefts concerns about elections.

Lets investigate all the machines and couting machines.

You willing to do that?
On my terms. No Omerta, which means no democrats and no union goons.
Investigation by Arizona cops under Joe Arpaio. No precinct chairs. Nobody influenced by corrupt Eric Holder, who is on the 10 Most Corrupt Politicians lists, and none of his correspondents in corruption.

only on your terms?

you mean only if you can have a partisan idiot run the investigation?
Your criminals have had the nation by the neck for long enough, TM.

Time to put them on the paddy wagon and send them back.

You don't find voter fraud when all you do is compare registration rolls to cast ballots.

The fraud is in the registration, people.

Any Juan, Pepe or Maria can register to vote with nothing more than a utility bill in their name, and there is no agency looking for or prosecuting fraudulent registration.

You don't find voter fraud when all you do is compare registration rolls to cast ballots.

Any Juan, Pepe or Maria can register to vote with nothing more than a utility bill in their name, and there is no agency looking for or prosecuting fraudulent registration.

You are, by far, the most misinformed person I've seen on this board.

But you got the bigotry rap down.

You are, by far, the most misinformed person I've seen on this board.

But you got the bigotry rap down.

If I'm so misinformed, why don't you show me chapter and verse where the Hell I'm wrong? Show me where eligibility to vote is verified at ANY stage of the registration process, smart guy, or STFU.

With 30 million illegals in the country, 90% of which originated south of Arizona, please explain how my statement is bigoted, or STFU.

Chances are VERY good that you'll fail on both, and still not STFU.

I've come to expect that lack of integrity from idiot liberals, so regardless of WHAT you do, you will not disappoint.

Do you know the phrase I never heard, not once, not on this board, not on any other board I ever posted on, not in real life.

"I voted for Obama in 2008, but he really messed it up, and I'm voting for Romney this time."

I told you many times that I supported Obama in 08 and voted for Romney. And as I also told you, I knew many people who did the same.

YOu know, to be fair, I thought about that after I wrote it.

Oh, wait, Toro claimed he voted for Obama, but then was disappointed that Obama had some funny idea that his industry was evil and needed to be regulated, so he wanted Romney in so he could go back to ripping off granny's house.

Admittably, not a lot of that sort travel in my social circle.

Okay, where honest, decent working folks live, I never heard that said.

Better.

You didn't lose because of "Fraud".

You lost becaue people like me who normally vote Republican stopped doing it.

Now, that's some funny shit!

I was laughing all the way to the polling place.

Even though I felt like crying.

The GOP has lost five of the last six popular votes for president.

There's a reason for that.

YOu know, to be fair, I thought about that after I wrote it.

Oh, wait, Toro claimed he voted for Obama, but then was disappointed that Obama had some funny idea that his industry was evil and needed to be regulated, so he wanted Romney in so he could go back to ripping off granny's house.

Admittably, not a lot of that sort travel in my social circle.

Okay, where honest, decent working folks live, I never heard that said.

Better.

Actually, I claimed I supported Obama, not voted for him. Had I been able to vote, I would have voted for Obama. However, I did hear a lot of people saying they wouldn't vote for him again. That anger was a big reason for the demolition of the Dems in 10.

And I've never had a problem with the finance industry being regulated. It's the most regulated industry in America. That's not the issue. I thought, and still think, that Obama is a poor leader.

Project Veritas: How Widespread Is Voter Fraud?

Ask the Republicans. With all the felonies they were charged with, seems they have a lot of experience.

Actually, I claimed I supported Obama, not voted for him. Had I been able to vote, I would have voted for Obama. However, I did hear a lot of people saying they wouldn't vote for him again. That anger was a big reason for the demolition of the Dems in 10.

And I've never had a problem with the finance industry being regulated. It's the most regulated industry in America. That's not the issue. I thought, and still think, that Obama is a poor leader.

The demolition of the Dems in 10 is no different than the demolition of the Reps in 06. When you have this awful system of midterms where you can exagerate a few small markets, you can make a movement look like something bigger than it is. And a few mutants like Joe Walsh and Allen West can get elected because no one knows what freaks of nature they are.

I voted for McCain in 08, because I felt Obama simply didn't have the experience. And I agree, I think the guy has not been a strong leader.

But Romney was pure fucking evil. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

And you idiots on the right (well, not you personally), nominated him anyway. Despite all the red flags on this guy.

As far as "regulated", until some bankster and brokers go to big boy jail for their role in collapseing the economy, it's about as "regulated" as the prostitution laws.

Now, that's some funny shit!

I was laughing all the way to the polling place.

Even though I felt like crying.

The GOP has lost five of the last six popular votes for president.

There's a reason for that.

Nah, you are a happy lib, we all know better than that.

I'm happy that I got the result I wanted, not happy about why I had to fight for that result.

The GOP learned NOTHING from the Oughts. Seriously, you'd have thought the crash of 2008 never happened, the way they were carrying on.

I'm sad the GOP isn't a serious player in the realm of ideas at this point. Maybe some day they will be again.

Forum List

Back