Project Veritas: How Widespread Is Voter Fraud?

No, LL. It's trickle-down corruption from the White House.

And we're not going to put up with it.

You. You are crazy.

And....you are not going to do jack shit.

No, she's not crazy, but it's clear your head is buried up your ass.

She's presenting facts, and you're pretending they don't exist.

Move along shit for brains.

Oh no! You are intimidating me! I'd better move along or you might punch me right through my IPad.

You are a fucked up nut too. Eat shit, please.

facts dont permeate their braincases

time to heave this voter blcok republicans or face never winning another national election

Project: Retardidus.

Let's see what we can make the Fox Newsies swallow next:

1. Obama Time Machine.

2. McDonalds offers abortion drive-thru.

3. Forced gay marriage for unmarried Christian men.

4. Election stolen by Zombies.

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=0

heres some facts you <Freudian Stage II taboo ad hominem omitted> clones

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud
By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

Correction Appended

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.
The NYT Liar's DNC Press didn't see anything?

Oh, bwahahahahahaha!

head-in-sand_21.jpg

What will she bring to the table of babble next? :lmao:

This is why your party is dying.

You NEVER accept facts.

You hjust make it up as you go along.

Send OKeefe your money to get this done.

see what it gets you.

the man is a conman and will gladly take your money you fool easily parted with money

Project: Retardidus.

Let's see what we can make the Fox Newsies swallow next:

1. Obama Time Machine.

2. McDonalds offers abortion drive-thru.

3. Forced gay marriage for unmarried Christian men.

4. Election stolen by Zombies.

Bump.

That was funny.

I'd 'thank' myself if I could.

Come on, tards, I got ya good with that one. Admit it.

A thread based on the opinions and research of James O'Keefe

Well worth our time
It is when others validate his findings.

Election Integrity Is Under Assault (source)

The integrity of our elections is under systematic assault by leftist activists and politicians whose objective is clearly to manipulate the elections for their own gain. Judicial Watch investigators have evidence that special interests, government entities, and even the current administration are:

* Refusing to force states to clean their voter rolls of deceased and moved voters;

* Fighting state efforts to require voters to show a photo ID at the polls;

* Failing to enforce our federal laws against illegal immigration and effectively ending the deportation of illegal aliens, thereby swelling the population of potential illegal voters.

And as Judicial Watch uncovers more and more evidence of the breadth and scale of this effort, it is becoming clear that the objective of what we are seeing is to get leftist candidates elected. That’s why Judicial Watch is taking action by suing states to force them to clean their voter rolls.

They've spent millions on investigating voter fraud and found almost nothing. Come on, teabillies...take you asswhippin' like men. The republicans just need better ideas...trickle doesn't work...boy Bush proved that. I don't want the demos going welfare crazy, but they're not as manical as the people saying stuff like that. Do stop with the voter suppression laws though, that just makes people want to get out because they don't like cheaters.

Project Veritas

"Through Project Veritas, James O’Keefe brings investigative journalism outside the traditional newsroom and into your hands. His intensive, fully-staffed investigative team will release more explosive investigations, shining the light on corruption, misconduct, fraud and the abuse of power in American society. Project Veritas brings transparency into the back-room deals."

He and his staff have come up with some interesting instances of blatant polling booth incidents of this nation that are not in accordance with correct and lawful behavior at polling places. Here are some examples:

1. Caught on Camera: electioneering at the Polls - "At this very moment, Project Veritas investigators are all over the country capturing some extremely disturbing Election Day footage.For instance, at MULTIPLE voting locations we caught poll supervisors ON CAMERA telling people not to vote for Romney!"
  2. Rep. Jim Moran's son, Patrick Moran is on tape conspiring to disenfranchise voters in Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. "When approached by an undercover investigator for advice on how to steal the votes of more than 100 people, Moran advised falsifying documents to satisfy Virginia’s new voter ID law. He said, “Bank statement obviously would be tough, but they can fake a utility bill with ease. Moran went on to clarify that, “You’d have to forge it.”
  3. Obama Campaign workers gave advice to undercover investigators on voting multiple times, which is against the law. "This latest footage was gathered over several weeks in Texas and New Jersey. It shows Obama campaign workers, including Organizing for America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero, providing material assistance to individuals who state explicitly that they intend to commit election fraud."
How widespread is this deception of voters in the public that elections are being engineered to bolster specific pollsters?

And do you think America can ever have confidence in voting again if this voter fraud is not nipped in the bud?

Edit note: Add Judicial Watch 2012 Election Integrity Project News

OKEEFE has been KNOWN to Docter tape.

That tape does not show the person she is talking to and could have been easily been dubbed over with someone elses voice.

Okeefe has been caught doing just that.

You trust known law breakers and slanderer over a bush five year study of the issue?

your brain dead
I doubt that very seriously.

You blather more inanities sans proof than any other poster.

doubting court documented facts is pretty much your standard procedure

Lets study the voter fraud again.

and at the same time lets investigate all the lefts concerns about elections.

Lets investigate all the machines and couting machines.

You willing to do that?

Lets study the voter fraud again.

and at the same time lets investigate all the lefts concerns about elections.

Lets investigate all the machines and couting machines.

You willing to do that?
On my terms. No Omerta, which means no democrats and no union goons.
Investigation by Arizona cops under Joe Arpaio. No precinct chairs. Nobody influenced by corrupt Eric Holder, who is on the 10 Most Corrupt Politicians lists, and none of his correspondents in corruption.

[ame="http://youtu.be/ptSrcNvJzBQ"]NC Non-Citizens Voting, Dead Offered Ballots, UNC Officials Embrace Voter Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back