Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

Yeah, it okay when moronic teabaggers protest - but it's un-American when the left does it. Right?

I've yet to see any of the Wall Street protestors packing weapons or stomping heads.

Your spelling Lakhota wrong.

Really...? BTW, you're spelling your wrong.

Lakhóta/Dahkóta/Nahkóta (Sioux) Literature

grammarnazi.jpg

They are barely getting any recognition.

Maybe they need to take over some university campuses and set fire to some admin buildings.

Exactly, and I'd like to see some "moran" signs and weapons like the teabaggers.

If you're referring to the carbine that was held by the black man, I hope you are correct too, only difference being is that 1) the left dont know how to use guns and they are pussies.
2) Even the ones that do know how will end up shooting themselves or an innocent bystander which will lead to more outcry by the left for gun control, and the dumbass who did it will be painted a tea party member that just happened to be there or something stupid like that because that message fits in with the lefts propoganda.

Someone has to take back America from the looney right before she's completely destroyed.

Obama has already done an excellent job of destroying America.

Immie

Yes, everything was sooo perfect when he took office...

And instead of passing policies that made things better he doubled down on the ones that ended up making things worse. You can only blame Bush for so long, it's been 3 years, and after 2 years Bammie has to take credit now.

Obama has already done an excellent job of destroying America.

Immie

And instead of passing policies that made things better he doubled down on the ones that ended up making things worse. You can only blame Bush for so long, it's been 3 years, and after 2 years Bammie has to take credit now.

How long did it take to recover from the Great Depression? Also, was Obama just supposed to walk away from Bush's TWO wars? At least Obama is whacking the evildoers.

You almost gotta laugh. The communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage says he is organizing an "october offensive" and the mind numbed robots on the left think it's good news.

Van Jones is a communist. I suggest he, and anyone who agrees with him, move to China.

Van Jones is a great American patriot. I'm sure you prefer Ayn Rand types.

Van Jones is a patriot, but not for the United States. He's a patriot for the USSR.

I think he would be leaning more closer to China right now than the USSR, but you never know, he maybe hauling for both of them for all we know.

You almost gotta laugh. The communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage says he is organizing an "october offensive" and the mind numbed robots on the left think it's good news.

I didn't know Van Jones organized any of this. Got a link?

Interesting wording from a former leader of an arson and looting rampage. The wild eyed union guy says he has "an army ready to march and take the SOB's out" and the communist former member of the green jobs board says he has an "october offensive" ready to go. Are they planning an armed revolt? Will they get Bill Ayers out of retirement to make IED's?

Wasn't Obama just talking about lacing up boots last week also? Something stinks in the air, I smell a setup. The left will create their own havoc and make it appear that they are actually fighting someone "The ends justify the means to them" to give Bammie a reason to declare marshal law and suspend elections, because they know the right is patient and will not engage them with this stupidity and will use the ballots to speak our opinions.

Wasn't Obama just talking about lacing up boots last week also? Something stinks in the air, I smell a setup. The left will create their own havoc and make it appear that they are actually fighting someone "The ends justify the means to them" to give Bammie a reason to declare marshal law and suspend elections, because they know the right is patient and will not engage them with this stupidity and will use the ballots to speak our opinions.

Naw, it will be ObamaLaw.

Yeah, it okay when moronic teabaggers protest - but it's un-American when the left does it. Right?

I've yet to see any of the Wall Street protestors packing weapons or stomping heads.

You really are blind aren't you? Heres an example of how the left are ins so much harmony and peaceful. I bet the dude thought he could go in "Because he is a black leftist" and trick someone into hitting him, and it didn't work out so he got violent himself.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zSc45QBcJo]Left-wing Violence at Peaceful Tea Party Protests - YouTube[/ame]
More left wing lunicy, even our own president advocates violence. You're an idiot if you actually believe half the things you say. Make sure you pay attention at 3:40 of the last video, Loughner was a devote leftist, but yet the left blamed the right for it!!! HAHA!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxttaqLhNo]Jared Loughner In his Own Words, The Truth About Rep. Giffords Shooter, Background, Bio - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

How long did it take to recover from the Great Depression? Also, was Obama just supposed to walk away from Bush's TWO wars? At least Obama is whacking the evildoers.

Obama promised to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and then he realized he could further depreciate the value of the dollar even faster by pumping even more money into both wars....and also a 3rd war that was not authorized by congress. How many campaign promises has he broke so far?
And that's besides the point, the man has spent almost 4 trillion dollars in 3 years on programs that failed,political kick backs and corrupt back room deals to allies at the tax payers expense, that's more then the last 3 presidents have spent combined in 20 years. Do you not find that a little odd and does that not piss you off just a wee little bit? To have so much money thrown away at the expense of the country that you wish to save?

Forum List

Back