Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

You almost gotta laugh. The communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage says he is organizing an "october offensive" and the mind numbed robots on the left think it's good news.

Obama might have promised him immunity if he starts a race war, just like the Obama DOJ gave the New black panther party immunity for the voter intimidation during the 2008 elections in Philadelphia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY5fdLoN0Xk&feature=player_detailpage]Occupy Wall Street "Police Brutality" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTGM4iCf08&feature=player_detailpage]Extreme police brutality @ Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

It's funny how it's only police brutality when it's the left that get arrested...wait a second, only the left ever get arrested at protests....wonder why?....maybe it's because there is a little more violence at leftist protests that dont get filmed maybe?...just maybe?........yeah, more than likely so.

You dont see Tea Party members getting arrested do you? And there where over 2 million of us marching on washington a few years ago, not one arrest, wonder why?

"And you're going to see an American fall, an American autumn, just like we saw the Arab spring. You can see it right now with these young people on Wall Street. Hold onto your hats. We're going to have an October offensive to take back the American dream and to rescue America's middle class."
- Van Jones

Oh, so the left REALLY means violence. BTW, October Offensive is a reference to the October Revolution in Russia comrade. Renounced communism, riiiiigghht.

They really believe they are accomplishing something I guess..

What a pathetic bunch, mostly college kids...I hope they look back someday when they have a job on Wall street and see how stupid they were and feel just HOW THEY WERE USED as useful tools..:lol::lol:

Last edited:
r-VAN-JONES-WALL-STREET-REBUILD-THE-DREAM-large570.jpg

Former White House adviser Van Jones says that progressives are going to launch an "October offensive" to rival the Tea Party, in the spirit of the Arab Spring protests across the Middle East.

"Everybody should hold onto their seats. October is going to be the turning point when it comes to the progressive fight back. You can see it coming," Jones said this week on MSNBC's "The Last Word" with Lawrence O'Donnell.

"You are going to see an American Fall, an American Autumn, just like we saw the Arab Spring," Jones continued. "You can see it right now with these young people on Wall Street. Hold onto your hats, we're going to have an October offensive to take back the American dream and to rescue America's middle class."

More: Van Jones Praises Occupy Wall Street, Says Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

What are they going to call it, the Leach Party?

I thought the TEA Party was already dead. Why does anyone need to counter it?

Scumbaggers vs. teabaggers

Here's what people with your ideology are trying to do, maybe you either dont realize it, or you do and support it. Pay special attention at 1:20, look at where that man worked and what prize he received "No doubt by working there and following the agenda".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAVSAMmxeo]NeoLIiberalism = Poverty! PROOF in Their Own Words! - YouTube[/ame]

What a pathetic bunch, mostly college kids...I hope they look back someday when they have a job on Wall street and see how stupid they were.:lol::lol:

Yeah, just like those misguided kids at Kent State. Oh wait - they're dead.

You dont see Tea Party members getting arrested do you? And there where over 2 million of us marching on washington a few years ago, not one arrest, wonder why?

Because the cops knew you were crazy and packing weapons...?

You dont have to be crazy to enjoy your second amendment rights under the constitution. And you would be wrong to think that is why, it was because there was NO violence at the rallies like there is at leftwing rallies. Nice try though opie.

What a pathetic bunch, mostly college kids...I hope they look back someday when they have a job on Wall street and see how stupid they were.:lol::lol:

You my dear are the biggest useful idiot TOOL for the Progressive party of all. How does it feel?

You dont have to be crazy to enjoy your second amendment rights under the constitution. And you would be wrong to think that is why, it was because there was NO violence at the rallies like there is at leftwing rallies. Nice try though opie.

Really? Google "tea party violence" and see what ya get...

The hope and change you bought into, is not the hope and change America was founded on, it was the hope and change that made countries like Germany into what they where in the 1930's to 40's.

Wow, trying to score political points at the expense of the dead. You are a scumbag.

The hope and change you bought into, is not the hope and change America was founded on, it was the hope and change that made countries like Germany into what they where in the 1930's to 40's.

OMG, is this another Obama/Hitler comparison...?

Really? Google "tea party violence" and see what ya get...

I have, it's a bunch of under cover leftist acting like they do when they are not under cover.

Forum List

Back