Professor Urges Students to Commit Suicide During Class

Obviously this is the way all liberals feel. Excellent thread.

It's definitely pretty close to how LOLberals think, yes.

Good thing we're talking about liberals then.

Liberals? You mean the people we call libertarian today? Yeah, those folks are liberal. The modern day Democrat variety? Those are LOLberals. They are progressive morons that actually abhor liberty and freedom. I call them LOLberals. You fit the description too! Congrats!

He wants whites to kill themselves because they're not killing each other the way certain minorities do.

It's definitely pretty close to how LOLberals think, yes.

Liberals? You mean the people we call libertarian today? Yeah, those folks are liberal. The modern day Democrat variety? Those are LOLberals. They are progressive morons that actually abhor liberty and freedom. I call them LOLberals. You fit the description too! Congrats!

We know what you call them. Everyone on this site knows what you call them.

Just like ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that" and how PoliticalChic has to number everything she says, or how Mr. Shaman would center and add color to everything, you have "your thing" and you're proud of it. As you should be.

Coming up with the term LOLberals is your greatest achievement in life. I mean, why else would you consistently use a term that was cute for the first 3 posts you used it, over and over and over again. I get it though, you haven't done much else with your life, so you might as well get all the mileage out of that oh-so-witty phrase "LOLberal".

Keep up the good work sparky! You certainly are special.

I guess we so WANT TO BE OUTRAGED that we'll buy any outrage story without supporting evidence that its true.

I very much doubt this story is true.

But if someone can prove it is true, well then...what the story will have proven is this:

This person is a raving lunatic.

So what?

Why is this important?

it is important because this hate spewing bigoted piece of shit is teaching the young generation

I agree, education should be very liberal but the line should before calling for genocide.

Err I would look up the definition of genocide as it has not a freaking thing to do with this.

I would advise everyone in his class to politely decline.

I think they should make a similar suggestion to the professor. He seems like a useless piece of shit to me.

Im confident they would have a better argument for their request than his. But it's not the right thing to do. People can change. Even evil schmucks like him.

Would you all support this man's 2nd amendment right to carry a gun?

images

The guy retired, so, true or not, he's gone and won't be able to poison anyone else's mind.

I suppose, though, if a student in that class really wanted to push the issue, he could file a racial discrimination lawsuit against the school. You know damn well it would be happening if he said this about blacks, Hispanics, or any other group.

Just like ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that" and how PoliticalChic has to number everything she says, or how Mr. Shaman would center and add color to everything, you have "your thing" and you're proud of it. As you should be.

Coming up with the term LOLberals is your greatest achievement in life. I mean, why else would you consistently use a term that was cute for the first 3 posts you used it, over and over and over again. I get it though, you haven't done much else with your life, so you might as well get all the mileage out of that oh-so-witty phrase "LOLberal".

It's not meant to be cute, it's meant to be insulting. Which is why it is scored with repetition. In the end, you know I'm right when it comes to liberal vs. LOLberal. They are nothing alike at all. Not in definition, not in ideology, not in practice.

Modern day LOLberals abhor liberty and freedom.

It's not meant to be cute, it's meant to be insulting. Which is why it is scored with repetition. In the end, you know I'm right when it comes to liberal vs. LOLberal. They are nothing alike at all. Not in definition, not in ideology, not in practice.

Modern day LOLberals abhor liberty and freedom.

Good boy. It's very insulting. You've hurt my feelings tremendously. You're doing a great job of making me feel bad with your cute, I mean insulting, catch phrase.

Just imagine if you spent the brainpower you used to come up with "LOLberals" on actually bettering yourself. You might of, just might have actually done something with your life and not be stuck in the lower middle class. But then again, I'm sure that's all the fault of those damn LOLberals.

Here's what his students think of him

Noel*Ignatiev at Massachusetts College of Art - RateMyProfessors.com

Could NOT find any other evidence that this man said any of the things ascribed to him.

Does anyone have a second source to confirm this charge?

What he says, if he said it, is, of course, insane.

Another stupid fucking dimocrap. Not only stupid, but dishonest and lazy.

Took me 30 seconds to find his wiki bio....

Noel Ignatiev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it, I'm sure you'll find a lot of things you agree with.

And then there's his online magazine....

Race Traitor | Journal of the New Abolitionism

fillmore.gif

And this isn't the first time the racist scumbag has said something like this.

Harvard professor argues for 'abolishing' white race - Washington Times

dimocraps aren't upset because, the truth is, dimocraps are the most racist people on Earth.

But their racism is directed against whites

Should be moved to Humor.

The original content on this blog is largely satirical.

“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them, and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.

Copyright © 2013 Diversity Chronicle All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer | Diversity Chronicle

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back