Leftist professor at Stanford says HAMAS actions are legitimate and forces Jews to stand in corner

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yup….you read that right. A liberal professor at Stanford (are there any other kind?) defended Hamas, condemned Israel, and asked the Jewish students to raise their hands to identify themselves (shades of Nazi Germany), and then asked them to stand on a corner so they’d know what it feels like.

The professor has been suspended. He needs to be fired.

Last edited:
Yup….you read that right. A liberal professor at Stanford (are there any other kind?) defended Hamas, condemned Israel, and asked the Jewish students to raise their hands to identify themselves (shades of Nazi Germany), and then asked them to stand on a corner so they’d know what it feels like.

https://forward.com/news/564587/stanford-university-jewish-students-instructor-hamas/#:~:text=The%20teacher%20told%20the%20Jewish,people%20died%20in%20the%20Holocaust%3F”
And yet Jews will keep voting for these wackjob lefties.

https://forward.com/news/564587/stanford-university-jewish-students-instructor-hamas/#:~:text=The%20teacher%20told%20the%20Jewish,people%20died%20in%20the%20Holocaust%3F”

This is xiden’s base

The stink I would raised with that "professor" would not have passed for flowers.

Hell if I had a kid there that called me up and said that happened I'd be on a flight to CA to hunt him down and give him what for.

That's the trouble with leftists, they were never repeatedly punched in the mouth till they changed their ways.

I understand your outrage at this since you claim you are Jewish, but why is your attitude different when black folks are outraged when we face this type of behavior.

I understand your outrage at this since you claim you are Jewish, but why is your attitude different when black folks are outraged when we face this type of behavior.
When did a college professor tell all the black students that they had to stand in the corner?

And why in the world do you say I claim to be Jewish? Really weird.

Any student that stood back and allowed that to happen needs to have their head examined. And any Jewish student that didn't tell that fucker to go pound sand, should hang their head in shame.

Oh, go fuck yourself. You folks haven't had to deal with this sort of abominable behavior in over 50 years.

You are literally full of shit.

Any student that stood back and allowed that to happen needs to have their head examined. And any Jewish student that didn't tell that fucker to go pound sand, should hang their head in shame.

Exactly! :clap:

They were intimidated, but DID report the incident to the Hillel rabbi.

Is anyone really surprised? All Leftists hate Israel and would back any and all efforts to wipe her from the face of the earth.

Honestly, it can be difficult for 19-year-old kids to stick up for themselves in that situation. Remember the setting: a antisemitic liberal professor, in a liberal classroom full of Israel-haters.

Good enough that they reported the Nazi, and he was sent packing.

Is anyone really surprised? All Leftists hate Israel and would back any and all efforts to wipe her from the face of the earth.
I love your new image!

And yes, the pro-Palestinian leftists marching in hate-filled groups are saying that Israel has to be eliminated “by any means possible.”

Oh, go fuck yourself. You folks haven't had to deal with this sort of abominable behavior in over 50 years.

You are literally full of shit.
Yup. Black students with poorer academics get in because of their race, and Jewish students are humiliated and told to go stand in the corner.

And that black dude is complaining.

Honestly, it can be difficult for 19-year-old kids to stick up for themselves in that situation. Remember the setting: a antisemitic liberal professor, in a liberal classroom full of Israel-haters.

Good enough that they reported the Nazi, and he was sent packing.

They should have confronted the SOB.

That's my opinion.

They should have confronted the SOB.

That's my opinion.
You might be different.

I was victimized by a professor when I was in college and reported it through the ranks.

You might be different.

I was victimized by a professor when I was in college and reported it through the ranks.

We all have our opinions.

They should have confronted that POS.

I'll leave it there,

Forum List

Back