Leftist professor at Stanford says HAMAS actions are legitimate and forces Jews to stand in corner

You need to stop whining about shit that happened 150 plus years ago.

You ain't oppressed NOW.
I think blacks like IM2 and Superbro are panicking because it’s obvious that Jews are being subjected to much worse prejudice NOW than are blacks, who are getting selected for jobs they’re not qualified for due to their race.

Based on what?
Based on a pogram launched by antisemites that brutally murdered 1300 innocent Jewish men, women, children, and INFANTS because they were Jewish - and the antisemitism is spreading. Now Australians are calling to “Gas the Jews!” and police have warned Jews not to go out in public. Synogogues, mine included, hired security for services this Shabbos.

What are blacks currently experiencing that comes anywhere close to that?

Based on a pogram launched by antisemites that brutally murdered 1300 innocent Jewish men, women, children, and INFANTS because they were Jewish - and the antisemitism is spreading. Now Australians are calling to “Gas the Jews!” and police have warned Jews not to go out in public. Synogogues, mine included, hired security for services this Shabbos.

What are blacks currently experiencing that comes anywhere close to that?
When did any of that happen in America?

Forum List

Back