Professor Urges Students to Commit Suicide During Class

We know what you call them. Everyone on this site knows what you call them.

Just like ChessWarNow has to start every post with "Sorry about that" and how PoliticalChic has to number everything she says, or how Mr. Shaman would center and add color to everything, you have "your thing" and you're proud of it. As you should be.

Coming up with the term LOLberals is your greatest achievement in life. I mean, why else would you consistently use a term that was cute for the first 3 posts you used it, over and over and over again. I get it though, you haven't done much else with your life, so you might as well get all the mileage out of that oh-so-witty phrase "LOLberal".

Keep up the good work sparky! You certainly are special.

It's not meant to be cute, it's meant to be insulting. Which is why it is scored with repetition. In the end, you know I'm right when it comes to liberal vs. LOLberal. They are nothing alike at all. Not in definition, not in ideology, not in practice.

Modern day LOLberals abhor liberty and freedom.

Good boy. It's very insulting. You've hurt my feelings tremendously. You're doing a great job of making me feel bad with your cute, I mean insulting, catch phrase.

Just imagine if you spent the brainpower you used to come up with "LOLberals" on actually bettering yourself. You might of, just might have actually done something with your life and not be stuck in the lower middle class. But then again, I'm sure that's all the fault of those damn LOLberals.

Unlike Modern LOLberals, I'm perfectly content with what I've done with my life. Furthermore, "class" is a LOLberal undertaking when it comes to economics. It's that little Marxist that never leaves their shoulder.

noel_ignatiev.jpg

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class | Diversity Chronicle

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame!

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it.

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now.

What's that smell? Oh...that's liberal bullshit. Gross!!

Why doesn't that prof lead by example and blow his brains out in class?

Because he's a teabagger and wants someone else to be the proof he espouses.

How many times have you heard Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor or any other tea bagger say that they would behave by the principles that they've espoused?

I'd also wonder about that representative from Florida who said that all food stamp participants should be drug tested, even when he's receiving a check from the taxpayers and snorting cocaine?

I mean....................we the tax payers fund the salary for those we've elected, and if that is true (which it is) why should the tax payers fund the salary of a cocaine addict? Especially if that cocaine addict states that those receiving government funds for their livelihood should be drug tested?

I support testing those who are on food stamps not getting their benefits, but only if those who are currently in government and receiving paychecks from the taxpayer (i.e. those elected to the government) are tested as well.

Do you think that Boehner could pass a drug test? How about Cantor? Cruz perhaps?
I'd be willing to bet Obama couldn't pass one, given his well-documented history of heavy drug use.

Why doesn't that prof lead by example and blow his brains out in class?

Because he's a teabagger...

Ummm...no. He's undeniably, unquestionably a progressive.

Noel Ignatiev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under the name Noel Ignatin, he joined the Communist Party USA in January 1958, but in August left (along with Theodore W. Allen and Harry Haywood) to help form the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC). He was expelled from the POC in 1966.[4]

Later he became involved in the Students for a Democratic Society. When that organization fractured in the late 1960s, Ignatiev became part of the Third-worldist and Maoist New Communist Movement, forming the group Sojourner Truth Organization in 1970. Unlike other groups in the New Communist Movement, the STO and Ignatiev were also heavily influenced by the ideas of Trinidadian writer C.L.R. James.

For 20 years, Ignatiev worked in a Chicago steel mill in the manufacturing of farming equipment and electrical components. A Marxist activist, he was involved in strikes by the mostly-African-American laborers of the steel mill. In 1984, he was laid off from the steel mill, approximately a year after an arrest on charges of attacking a strike-breaker's car with a paint bomb.[3]​

Here's what his students think of him

Noel*Ignatiev at Massachusetts College of Art - RateMyProfessors.com

Could NOT find any other evidence that this man said any of the things ascribed to him.

Does anyone have a second source to confirm this charge?

What he says, if he said it, is, of course, insane.
Noel Ignatiev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Views of race[edit]
Ignatiev is part of a group of social scientists of the late 20th and early 21st centuries who view race distinctions and race itself as a social construct, not a scientific reality (however, the idea of "race" in the sense that Ignatiev wishes to challenge developed in the 17th century and has been disputed and rejected by scientists and scholars for much of the 20th Century.[5][6])

Ignatiev's study of Irish immigrants in the 19th-century United States argues that an Irish triumph over nativism marks the incorporation of the Irish into the dominant group of American society. Ignatiev asserts that the Irish were not initially accepted by native-born Americans of Anglo-Saxon descent as white. He claims that only through their own violence against free blacks and support of slavery did the Irish gain acceptance as white. Ignatiev defines whiteness as the access to white privilege, which according to Ignatiev gains people perceived to have "white" skin admission to certain neighborhoods, schools, and jobs. In the 19th century whiteness was strongly associated with political power, especially suffrage. Ignatiev's book on Irish immigrants has been criticized, however, for "conflat[ing] race and economic position" and for ignoring data that contradicts his theses.[6]
Ignatiev states[specify] that attempts to give race a biological foundation have only led to absurdities, as in the common example that a white woman could give birth to a black child, but a black woman could never give birth to a white child. Ignatiev asserts that the only logical explanation for this notion is that people are members of different racial categories because society assigns people to these categories.

"New Abolition" and the "White Race"[edit]

Ignatiev's web site and publication Race Traitor display the motto "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity". In response to a letter to the site which understood the motto as meaning that the authors "hated" white people because of their "white skin", Ignatiev and the other editors responded:
“We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.[7]”​
He's a racial nutcase.

guess douchebag never heard of the Founders
or Edison
or Shakespear
or Jesus
or
or
or
or

There's no need to prove that white males have contributed to society. White males are responsible for 99% of everything that makes life worth living in this day and age.

noel_ignatiev.jpg

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class | Diversity Chronicle

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame!

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it.

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now.

And this guy still teaches??

He looks mighty fish belly white to me. Maybe he should practice what he is preaching and off himself?

noel_ignatiev.jpg

No

noel_ignatiev.jpg

No

Whew! That's a relief.

Forum List

Back