When you're told the following by a group of people, wondering about their opinions of a country is not unreasonable:
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed
  • America's long-standing public traditions must be expunged from public
  • America's Constitution is outdated
  • America's Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists
  • America is a greedy country
  • America is an imperialist country
  • America is a racist country
  • America is a hateful country
  • America is an unfair country
  • America's economic system is evil
  • America was stolen from the Indians
  • America was stolen from Mexico
Substitute any other country's name for "America" in those statements, and it's certainly reasonable to assume they're not big fans of that country.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of expression is so important. It makes it easy to expose what people are thinking.

Yes, I have no doubt that there are many people in this country who hate it. Primarily because they're telling us so.

Or is it that YOU are telling us. Your spreading Hatred is slowly becoming known. The sooner we get that out in the open and move away from it the better America will be.
Is that tongue in cheek, or are you stupid?
I have examples standing by.

Then I'll ask him for examples of me spreading hate, which he says is "slowing becoming known".
As you well know, some people's opinions on what is considered hate, is extraordinarily dumb.

I would say terms like patriot and freedom can be viewed objectively. In fact they often are.

Take the flag burning issue. I wish i could ring up the legless DAV that testified before Congress a while ago

If dissent is patriotism he definitely nailed it

~S~

When you're told the following by a group of people, wondering about their opinions of a country is not unreasonable:
Substitute any other country's name for "America" in those statements, and it's certainly reasonable to assume they're not big fans of that country.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of expression is so important. It makes it easy to expose what people are thinking.

Yes, I have no doubt that there are many people in this country who hate it. Primarily because they're telling us so.

Or is it that YOU are telling us. Your spreading Hatred is slowly becoming known. The sooner we get that out in the open and move away from it the better America will be.
Are you saying that the list I provided is incorrect?

Yes or no?

Because you say so? Not good enough. MOST people don't think that way at all. You John Birchers just want to spread hate. YOU hate America since you can't force it to be the utopia that you want it to be. As in, with you in charge and the rest of us blindly following or else.

Noper, never going to happen. I bet it chaps yer drawers that I even own weapons and would be one of the first to take up arms to prevent your bunch from becoming successful in your "Armed" Revolution that you dream of. And I can easily bet that I am better with my weapons than you are since I had over 2 decades of using them in the real world and not playing like you do. There are millions of us that want America to succeed but not the America that you see in your wet dreams.
See?

Mac is a John Bircher now....LOL...God that is dumb and funny.

I guess using that logic, I am a Nazi. Yes? No? What?

Yes or no?

Because you say so? Not good enough. MOST people don't think that way at all. You John Birchers just want to spread hate. YOU hate America since you can't force it to be the utopia that you want it to be. As in, with you in charge and the rest of us blindly following or else.

Noper, never going to happen. I bet it chaps yer drawers that I even own weapons and would be one of the first to take up arms to prevent your bunch from becoming successful in your "Armed" Revolution that you dream of. And I can easily bet that I am better with my weapons than you are since I had over 2 decades of using them in the real world and not playing like you do. There are millions of us that want America to succeed but not the America that you see in your wet dreams.
You didn't answer my question.

Are you going to avoid showing me examples of my hate, as well?

And you're invited to view where I stand on the political spectrum, in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

Is this really the best you can do? Personal insults, sloganeering, deflection, dishonesty?

Yes or no?

See?

He's flailing.

Asking some folks to be adults and back up their words can be like pulling teeth.

Then I'll ask him for examples of me spreading hate, which he says is "slowing becoming known".

Easy answer. You are doing it right now. You are making blanket statements like it applies across the board. And that is spreading hatred. I know you can't see it since it doesn't apply to you and only applies to others.

I would say terms like patriot and freedom can be viewed objectively. In fact they often are.

Take the flag burning issue. I wish i could ring up the legless DAV that testified before Congress a while ago

If dissent is patriotism he definitely nailed it

~S~
In a free nation (we don't have one), people should be free to dissent in any way they like, as long as they do not harm others or other's property.

Silencing dissent, is the work of tyrants. Americans of all stripes use to know this.

Easy answer. You are doing it right now. You are making blanket statements like it applies across the board. And that is spreading hatred. I know you can't see it since it doesn't apply to you and only applies to others.
Holy crap, your bar is low. But thanks, that's helpful.

Saying something you don't like is spreading hate.

Now, with your personal attacks on me, are YOU spreading hate?

Yes or no?

See?

He's flailing.

Asking some folks to be adults and back up their words can be like pulling teeth.
I don't think in his mind, he is failing. However, clearly he is. Too bad some people never learn.

Yes or no?

And you're invited to view where I stand on the political spectrum, in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

Is this really the best you can do? Personal insults, sloganeering, deflection, dishonesty?

Since your question is loaded, there is no answer. You made up a list made up of improper data and you want me to say yes or no? The Premise is incorrect and the answer would also be incorrect no matter what it would be. Now, just because you say it doesn't make it correct.

Now that clearly proves he is STUPID.

Yes or no?

See?

He's flailing.

I don't think in his mind, he is failing. However, clearly he is. Too bad some people never learn.
For some, when in doubt, just make stuff up.

Deflect, pivot, attack. Standard approach.

Yes or no?

Since your question is loaded, there is no answer. You made up a list made up of improper data and you want me to say yes or no? The Premise is incorrect and the answer would also be incorrect no matter what it would be. Now, just because you say it doesn't make it correct.
What did I say that was incorrect?

Please get specific. I'm assuming you can handle this.

Again. What did I say that was incorrect?

Specifically?

He thinks he speaks only the truth.

I suspect if he were King, you and I would already be hung. Leftists are so tolerant....LOL.

Now that clearly proves he is STUPID.
Naw, this is what submission to a hardcore ideology looks like. It distorts perceptions and thought processes.

He's just another cautionary tale, what it looks like when you're lost intellectually.

Yes or no?

See?

He's flailing.

I happen to be one of those nasty Moderates. You know, the ones that aren't supposed to be heard from. Surprise. We DO have voices and opinions. And the country is moving back to us slowly after the disaster from the extreme left and the extreme right. Thanks for stinking up the country.

Yes or no?

See?

He's flailing.

I happen to be one of those nasty Moderates. You know, the ones that aren't supposed to be heard from. Surprise. We DO have voices and opinions. And the country is moving back to us slowly after the disaster from the extreme left and the extreme right. Thanks for stinking up the country.
That's really funny.

He thinks he speaks only the truth.

I suspect if he were King, you and I would already be hung. Leftists are so tolerant....LOL.

Nah, not hung. That's a waste of a good rope. Not shot either. Bullets cost money and I happen to be a conservative. Better to turn you out in the desert and let you go for 40 days and 40 nights. Afterall, it worked for Moses.

Forum List

Back