16F80489-DC32-471F-ACFD-F7B7AD10D312.jpeg

Do you mean that I am supposed to hate the United States? Sheesh, all these years I have been doing it wrong I guess. Guess it's right since you said so, fruitcake.

You should buy a sense of humor.
You should learn independent thought. That wasn’t a “joke” by her.

You should cease calling yourself a Patriot and others really bad names. Not the mark of a real Patriot. Just how many decades have you spent in the Military defending our Nation against Foreign and domestic enemies? I have over 2 myself and I don't use the word Patriot lightly. Most of my Heroes are from WWII and back.

I have over 2 myself and I don't use the word Patriot lightly.
You also don’t use it properly. The word patriot is not a proper noun and therefore should not be capitalized. Perhaps you should have spent more time in school and less time in the military? Just say’n :eusa_doh:

I have over 2 myself and I don't use the word Patriot lightly.
You also don’t use it properly. The word patriot is not a proper noun and therefore should not be capitalized. Perhaps you should have spent more time in school and less time in the military? Just say’n :eusa_doh:

Wow, a WordNazi. What else, you going to try and make me stay after school? Or make me take an ugly chick to the Prom? How about try and take my milk money? Time for you to grow up. I paid dues that allow you to be as stupid as you can be and you don't seem to let me down.

Wow, a WordNazi.
Yep...that sounds about right from the left. Quality education and proper grammar makes one a “WordNazi”. Better to lower the bar and accept any illiterate thing thrown out there. After all, progressive parenting teaches one that they are never wrong and that no one should ever correct them.

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag

Yes, patriotism is only when you agree with the right wingers... otherwise it's not patriotism.

Take waving the Confederate flag, a right wing thing. That's patriotism. Forget the 140,000 US troops who died, forget they wanted to leave the US.

But kneeling during the national anthem, now there's something that is totally unpatriotic, and to boot, against the US military.

We know it's against the US military because.... because.... because the US military like watching NFL....??????

But anyway, no one got killed by kneelers so, it must be unpatriotic.

So death dictates patriotism in your mind? :uhh:

Snowflake...the idiots kneeling in the NFL are doing so because they hate the U.S. I’ve never seen a confederate flag waiver disrespect the American flag or the national anthem. If they were to - I would hold them in the same contempt I hold the idiots in the NFL.

When you're told the following by a group of people, wondering about their opinions of a country is not unreasonable:
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed
  • America's long-standing public traditions must be expunged from public
  • America's Constitution is outdated
  • America's Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists
  • America is a greedy country
  • America is an imperialist country
  • America is a racist country
  • America is a hateful country
  • America is an unfair country
  • America's economic system is evil
  • America was stolen from the Indians
  • America was stolen from Mexico
Substitute any other country's name for "America" in those statements, and it's certainly reasonable to assume they're not big fans of that country.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of expression is so important. It makes it easy to expose what people are thinking.

Yes, I have no doubt that there are many people in this country who hate it. Primarily because they're telling us so.

Last edited:
Wow, a WordNazi.
Yep...that sounds about right from the left. Quality education and proper grammar makes one a “WordNazi”. Better to lower the bar and accept any illiterate thing thrown out there. After all, progressive parenting teaches one that they are never wrong and that no one should ever correct them.

Nice shot. I happen to not be a leftist. I am a real honest to God Progressive Conservative from the Eisenhower days. You know, back before the Republican Party went to crap in a hand basket. All you have is name calling. And spreading hate. Well, bucko, kiss things goodbye. Your bunch had your chance and you royally screwed the pooch. Now get out of the way and let the adults lead. I have been approached by some of the local businesses to run for City Council as a Republican because the garbage that has been elected in the past just works for a small group of large businesses and screws the community. I won't do it because I am disgusted with all of it. But it's nice being asked. The GOP is changing and we are going to send you John Birchers back into obscurity where you belong.

So death dictates patriotism in your mind? :uhh:

Snowflake...the idiots kneeling in the NFL are doing so because they hate the U.S. I’ve never seen a confederate flag waiver disrespect the American flag or the national anthem. If they were to - I would hold them in the same contempt I hold the idiots in the NFL.

Flying the North Virginian Confederate Battle Flag shows hatred for America in itself. I fly the Stars and Stripes not the Stars and Bars. I equate the Stars and Bars right up there with the ISIS flag.

When you're told the following by a group of people, wondering about their opinions of a country is not unreasonable:
Substitute any other country's name for "America" in those statements, and it's certainly reasonable to assume they're not big fans of that country.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of expression is so important. It makes it easy to expose what people are thinking.

Yes, I have no doubt that there are many people in this country who hate it. Primarily because they're telling us so.

Or is it that YOU are telling us. Your spreading Hatred is slowly becoming known. The sooner we get that out in the open and move away from it the better America will be.

Or is it that YOU are telling us. Your spreading Hatred is slowly becoming known. The sooner we get that out in the open and move away from it the better America will be.
Are you saying that the list I provided is incorrect?

Yes or no?

Is that tongue in cheek, or are you stupid?

Is that tongue in cheek, or are you stupid?
I have examples standing by.

Then I'll ask him for examples of me spreading hate, which he says is "slowing becoming known".

Are you saying that the list I provided is incorrect?

Yes or no?

Because you say so? Not good enough. MOST people don't think that way at all. You John Birchers just want to spread hate. YOU hate America since you can't force it to be the utopia that you want it to be. As in, with you in charge and the rest of us blindly following or else.

Noper, never going to happen. I bet it chaps yer drawers that I even own weapons and would be one of the first to take up arms to prevent your bunch from becoming successful in your "Armed" Revolution that you dream of. And I can easily bet that I am better with my weapons than you are since I had over 2 decades of using them in the real world and not playing like you do. There are millions of us that want America to succeed but not the America that you see in your wet dreams.

Forum List

Back