Is that tongue in cheek, or are you stupid?
I have examples standing by.

Then I'll ask him for examples of me spreading hate, which he says is "slowing becoming known".

Easy answer. You are doing it right now. You are making blanket statements like it applies across the board. And that is spreading hatred. I know you can't see it since it doesn't apply to you and only applies to others.
Holy crap, your bar is low. But thanks, that's helpful.

Saying something you don't like is spreading hate.

Now, with your personal attacks on me, are YOU spreading hate?
He thinks he speaks only the truth.
I suspect if he were King, you and I would already be hung. Leftists are so tolerant....LOL.

Nah, not hung. That's a waste of a good rope. Not shot either. Bullets cost money and I happen to be a conservative. Better to turn you out in the desert and let you go for 40 days and 40 nights. Afterall, it worked for Moses.
Leftists...ugh!

No wonder they have such a long bloody and murderous history.

Wow, a WordNazi.
Yep...that sounds about right from the left. Quality education and proper grammar makes one a “WordNazi”. Better to lower the bar and accept any illiterate thing thrown out there. After all, progressive parenting teaches one that they are never wrong and that no one should ever correct them.

Nice shot. I happen to not be a leftist. I am a real honest to God Progressive Conservative from the Eisenhower days. You know, back before the Republican Party went to crap in a hand basket. All you have is name calling. And spreading hate. Well, bucko, kiss things goodbye. Your bunch had your chance and you royally screwed the pooch. Now get out of the way and let the adults lead. I have been approached by some of the local businesses to run for City Council as a Republican because the garbage that has been elected in the past just works for a small group of large businesses and screws the community. I won't do it because I am disgusted with all of it. But it's nice being asked. The GOP is changing and we are going to send you John Birchers back into obscurity where you belong.
So, back in the Eisenhower, what was it like with a 90 percent marginal tax rate?

Probably McCarthy was trying to nab Eisenhower.

Wow, a WordNazi.
Yep...that sounds about right from the left. Quality education and proper grammar makes one a “WordNazi”. Better to lower the bar and accept any illiterate thing thrown out there. After all, progressive parenting teaches one that they are never wrong and that no one should ever correct them.

Nice shot. I happen to not be a leftist. I am a real honest to God Progressive Conservative from the Eisenhower days. You know, back before the Republican Party went to crap in a hand basket. All you have is name calling. And spreading hate. Well, bucko, kiss things goodbye. Your bunch had your chance and you royally screwed the pooch. Now get out of the way and let the adults lead. I have been approached by some of the local businesses to run for City Council as a Republican because the garbage that has been elected in the past just works for a small group of large businesses and screws the community. I won't do it because I am disgusted with all of it. But it's nice being asked. The GOP is changing and we are going to send you John Birchers back into obscurity where you belong.
So, back in the Eisenhower, what was it like with a 90 percent marginal tax rate?

Probably McCarthy was trying to nab Eisenhower.

Back when we paid our bills. We had two wars to pay for; WWII and Korea. And no one actually paid that rate. By the time the deductions were figured in, the rich paid about 38%. Unlike today where it starts out at about 30% and after the tax dodges, the rich pays zero or near zero taxes. I am solid middle class (a dying breed), where is MY tax break where I get to not pay any taxes at all.

McCarthy would be the Ultra Right Wing Poster Child if he were alive today.

A couple month ago I kept seeing this "show" advertised on Hulu, so I gave it a chance. After 3 painful minutes of that skank's horrid "singing" about loving America, she immediately begins regurgitating shit about racism and I shut it off.

I cancelled Hulu right then and there.

Sarah Silverman hates America.

Last edited:
The right wing has been trying to co-opt the symbol of the American flag and morph it into a symbol of their disgusting ways for years. The flag has been flown over rallies glorifying hatred of all sorts of people, discrimination and violence against all sorts of people, glorifying theories of racial supremacy, calling for the creation of a sick theocracy, and all sorts of other policies and behaviors that are directly contrary to the principles that our flag stands for.
It is sad that people have become suspicious of people who fly it, but not surprising. Remember that not long ago, Americans were treated to the sight of a stage stuffed with American flags, that formed the backdrop for a sick man in a suit leading a crowd of thugs in chants of "lock her up."

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag

Just another flaky Progressive bitch. The country is infected with them.

No no, this one is a propoganda spewer, and not dumb enough to not know that's exactly what she's doing.

But anyway, no one got killed by kneelers so, it must be unpatriotic.
So death dictates patriotism in your mind? :uhh:

Snowflake...the idiots kneeling in the NFL are doing so because they hate the U.S. I’ve never seen a confederate flag waiver disrespect the American flag or the national anthem. If they were to - I would hold them in the same contempt I hold the idiots in the NFL.

Would you say an American who goes around killing US soldiers is a US patriot?

No, the people kneeling in the NFL don't hate the US. You just want that to be the case so you can impose your views on them.

Which is worse, kneeling during the anthem or killing 140,000 US soldiers?

You're clearly going for number one which shows just how fucking blinded you are by partisanship.

When you're told the following by a group of people, wondering about their opinions of a country is not unreasonable:
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed
  • America's long-standing public traditions must be expunged from public
  • America's Constitution is outdated
  • America's Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists
  • America is a greedy country
  • America is an imperialist country
  • America is a racist country
  • America is a hateful country
  • America is an unfair country
  • America's economic system is evil
  • America was stolen from the Indians
  • America was stolen from Mexico
Substitute any other country's name for "America" in those statements, and it's certainly reasonable to assume they're not big fans of that country.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of expression is so important. It makes it easy to expose what people are thinking.

Yes, I have no doubt that there are many people in this country who hate it. Primarily because they're telling us so.

Or is it that YOU are telling us. Your spreading Hatred is slowly becoming known. The sooner we get that out in the open and move away from it the better America will be.
Is that tongue in cheek, or are you stupid?
I have examples standing by.

Then I'll ask him for examples of me spreading hate, which he says is "slowing becoming known".

Easy answer. You are doing it right now. You are making blanket statements like it applies across the board. And that is spreading hatred. I know you can't see it since it doesn't apply to you and only applies to others.

You're no centrist or conservative. You strike me as being a snowflake. "Spreading hatred". :abgg2q.jpg:

Y U use SJW terms, dude? Mr. Conservative?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Snowflake...the idiots kneeling in the NFL are doing so because they hate the U.S. I’ve never seen a confederate flag waiver disrespect the American flag or the national anthem. If they were to - I would hold them in the same contempt I hold the idiots in the NFL.

No, the people kneeling in the NFL don't hate the US. You just want that to be the case so you can impose your views on them.

You're clearly going for number one which shows just how fucking blinded you are by partisanship.

:blahblah:

Is that all you have to say?

No argument? Nothing?

Wow.

I just took a look at every post you wrote on this page, and man, you haven't said a thing worthy.

Is that all you have to say?

No argument? Nothing?

Wow.

You're a retard for bringing up the Civil War? You. Are. Retarded.

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag

Just another flaky Progressive bitch. The country is infected with them.

No no, this one is a propoganda spewer, and not dumb enough to not know that's exactly what she's doing.

That she knows what she's doing does not render her un-flaky.

Forum List

Back