Democrats - The midterms ain't gonna to go the way you think it will

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
The Moon Bats have such a mindless hate of Trump that they have become delusional with their expectations of the mid term elections. They think the whole country also hates Trump and is also turning Libtard Moon Bat.

It ain't going to work like the turd brains think it will.

The reality will be much different

Midterm Elections: Republican Gains are Realistic | National Review

The Midterm-Year Whirlwind

"My prediction is that the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives".

So dependent have the Democrats become on these illegal-migrant votes, they have no apparent notion of their political vulnerability. My prediction is that the president will conduct an unprecedentedly strenuous midterm campaign, the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives, a number of the prominent Democrats mentioned above will be indicted, and the congressional Republicans, with refreshed leadership, will be energized to deal with the president’s program. The Democrats have sown, and Donald Trump shall reap.

The Moon Bats have such a mindless hate of Trump that they have become delusional with their expectations of the mid term elections. They think the whole country also hates Trump and is also turning Libtard Moon Bat.

They are much like you Trump zealots who think the whole country loves Trump the way you do. If you pull your head out of his ass for just a minute you would find you are mistaken

"My prediction is that the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives".

So dependent have the Democrats become on these illegal-migrant votes, they have no apparent notion of their political vulnerability. My prediction is that the president will conduct an unprecedentedly strenuous midterm campaign, the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives, a number of the prominent Democrats mentioned above will be indicted, and the congressional Republicans, with refreshed leadership, will be energized to deal with the president’s program. The Democrats have sown, and Donald Trump shall reap.
200w.gif

If the democrats do not post gains in the mid terms, they are in trouble.

Republicans are going to start winning special elections any day. Democratic victories in the last few elections like Alabama, Pennsylvania, and a few days ago in Wisconsin are just flukes. Rasmussen will announce Trump has 85% approval and rainbows will appear whenever the Donald walks across the White House lawn.

Republicans are going to start winning special elections any day. Democratic victories in the last few elections like Alabama, Pennsylvania, and a few days ago in Wisconsin are just flukes. Rasmussen will announce Trump has 85% approval and rainbows will appear whenever the Donald walks across the White House lawn.

Republicans already won 4...in a row. They even won a lowly House race you Dem morons spent $50 million trying to purchase. Poor lib come here :itsok:

The Democrats are in a transition phase.
The Democrats will become a majority minority Party as the old white left wing knuttjobs die-off.
Illegal aliens are the future of the Democratic Party.

Republicans already won 4...in a row. They even won a lowly House race you Dem morons spent $50 million trying to purchase. Poor lib come here :itsok:
Notice my comment included a reference to the "last few elections".You are citing elections from last year. Also, your c victories were not upsets or Republicans replacing Democratic positions. They were Republicans retaining Republican positions. More recent Democratic victories were Dem's snatching Republican positions.

They will post gains in the house, I doubt it is gonna be the kinda gains some our spouting on about. The Senate would be a very tough task to flip. Way to many Dem seats up as compared thugs.

Notice my comment included a reference to the "last few elections".You are citing elections from last year. Also, your c victories were not upsets or Republicans replacing Democratic positions. They were Republicans retaining Republican positions. More recent Democratic victories were Dem's snatching Republican positions.

Why don't you leftists hold onto Hope and Change maybe that will get you through these difficult times.

They are much like you Trump zealots who think the whole country loves Trump the way you do. If you pull your head out of his ass for just a minute you would find you are mistaken

You are confused Moon Bat. I didn't even vote for Trump.

However I agree with the guy that wrote the article that you stupid dipshits aren't going to win as many elections with only Welfare queens, Illegals, Queers, Anti Gun nuts and Moon Bats as you think you will.

The Moon Bats were in trouble when they elected that asshole Obama. The worse President we ever had. That caused them to lose the Congress, the Presidency and 1,000 national Democrat seats.

They were really in trouble when they allowed the Clinton machine to take over the party and nominate a really flawed candidate. A candidate that had more baggage than Delta Airlines and was hated by most people.

The GOP had better get with the program while they still have a majority...

That is OK.

Trump is sealing the border and that will result in less Illegal votes for the filthy Democrats in the future.

SEAL THE BORDER! Keep America White!

I think in the Senate the gop could pick up 2 ... maybe 3 .... or they could just break even. Anything else imo would require a game changing event. The House is a toss up.

Forum List

Back