Professor- “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter"

Every teacher in america thinks the same thing but is afraid to say it.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/upenn-law-professor-removed-for-calling-black-students-inferior/

march 15 2018 PHILADELPHIA — A white University of Pennsylvania law school professor who said she has never seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class has been removed from teaching required first-year law courses.

Law school dean Ted Ruger said professor Amy Wax spoke “disparagingly and inaccurately” about the performance of black students during an interview with Brown University economics professor Glenn Loury on the “downside of affirmative action” last year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class, and rarely, rarely in the top half,” Wax said at the time.

Wax also claimed that the University of Pennsylvania Law Review has a racial diversity mandate, suggesting that black students had not earned their places. Speaking about black law students at Penn and peer schools, she went on to say that some of them shouldn’t even be attending college.

Wax has tenure at the university and will retain her salary and her seniority. She will continue to teach a full course load of electives but will not be teaching a mandatory first-year law school course.

Nominated for Dumbest Teacher AND Dumbest Post of the Month!

1450872800497.png

Yeah? That's funny, because I went to a majority black high school and there wasn't a single black student among the honor students, during the 4 years I was there. The honor students were all white and asian. It was a running joke among the black students; they thought it was funny.

I call massive bullshit ^ ^ ^

Oh, you're gonna continue with the gay mystique?

Don't make me drag out every picture known to man of Barack and Michelle making googly eyes at each other.

And please, PLEASE: I am begging you. Explain this picture of young Michelle in elementary school, and how she is obviously a male child.

View attachment 183007
she was a tranny at that age? Must have been indoctrinated.

Yeah? That's funny, because I went to a majority black high school and there wasn't a single black student among the honor students, during the 4 years I was there. The honor students were all white and asian. It was a running joke among the black students; they thought it was funny.

You can call it whatever you want, but it's still a fact.

What was the city and name of your high school - otherwise BS

Renton, washington. Here is a current picture of students being honored in Renton. I went there from 88-91.

"Students are selected based on academic achievement, leadership, co-curricular involvement, citizenship and character, community service and contributions to their classmates and school."

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Last edited:

Renton, washington. Here is a current picture of students being honored in Renton. I went there from 88-91.

"Students are selected based on academic achievement, leadership, co-curricular involvement, citizenship and character, community service and contributions to their classmates and school."

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Okay cool, but current Renton WA demographics show 10.2% Black ..

https://statisticalatlas.com/place/Washington/Renton/Race-and-Ethnicity

So how is it that your high school was "majority black"?

Mansplain if you would, thanks

Last edited:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/upenn-law-professor-removed-for-calling-black-students-inferior/

march 15 2018 PHILADELPHIA — A white University of Pennsylvania law school professor who said she has never seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class has been removed from teaching required first-year law courses.

Law school dean Ted Ruger said professor Amy Wax spoke “disparagingly and inaccurately” about the performance of black students during an interview with Brown University economics professor Glenn Loury on the “downside of affirmative action” last year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class, and rarely, rarely in the top half,” Wax said at the time.

Wax also claimed that the University of Pennsylvania Law Review has a racial diversity mandate, suggesting that black students had not earned their places. Speaking about black law students at Penn and peer schools, she went on to say that some of them shouldn’t even be attending college.

Wax has tenure at the university and will retain her salary and her seniority. She will continue to teach a full course load of electives but will not be teaching a mandatory first-year law school course.
She said a lot more than that:

Wax has made provocative statements before, claiming Anglo-Protestant cultural norms are superior to others. She also claimed in a Philadelphia Inquirer op-ed last year that America should return to the bourgeois culture of the 1950s. In that article, she condemned “the single-parent, anti-social habits, prevalent among some working-class whites,” ″the anti ‘acting white’ rap culture of inner-city blacks” and the “anti-assimilation ideas gaining ground among some Hispanic immigrants” and said they were not suited for a “First World, 21st-century environment.”

---------------

It's just that with Trump, racists and Alt White are out of the closet.

Like Steve Bannon said, be a racist and wear your racism like a badge of honor. Republicans tend to agree.

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Those demographics are for the entire city. There are 8 high schools in Renton. Renton High is the most "black" school, since its downtown, which is where the black neighborhoods are. The other schools are lilly white.

Renton HS is 88% minority today.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...hool-district/renton-senior-high-school-21122

Last edited:

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Those demographics are for the entire city. There are 8 high schools in Renton. Renton High is the most "black" school, since its downtown, which is where the black neighborhoods are. The other schools are lilly white.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...hool-district/renton-senior-high-school-21122

Yes it is quite diverse but only 35.2% of the student body is black. So please stop yammering about "majority black". Thank you

Student body[edit]

As of December 2011 there were 1,256 students enrolled.[8] The school boasts a diverse student body, with only 31.6% of the students (as of fall 2011) identified as Caucasian or White. Percentages for other groups: Black or African American 35.2%, Asian 30.3%, American Indian or Alaska Native.9%, Hispanic or Latino 15.7%, Hawaiian or Pacific Islander .5%, and multiracial .9%.[9]

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Yes it is quite diverse but only 35.2% of the student body is black. So please stop yammering about "majority black". Thank you

Student body[edit]

As of December 2011 there were 1,256 students enrolled.[8] The school boasts a diverse student body, with only 31.6% of the students (as of fall 2011) identified as Caucasian or White. Percentages for other groups: Black or African American 35.2%, Asian 30.3%, American Indian or Alaska Native.9%, Hispanic or Latino 15.7%, Hawaiian or Pacific Islander .5%, and multiracial .9%.[9]
There are more black students than any other race in that school. Its 31.6% white and 35.2% black, so black is the majority. Are you retarded or something? Now admit you were wrong and apologize for "calling bullshit".

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Student body[edit]

There are more black students than any other race in that school. Its 31.6% white and 35.2% black, so black is the majority. Are you retarded or something? Now admit you were wrong and apologize for "calling bullshit".

Sorry dude, but I believe you claimed earlier that the school was over half black. That simply isn't the case.

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Student body[edit]

Sorry dude, but I believe you claimed earlier that the school was over half black. That simply isn't the case.
He said majority black.
It seems he was telling the truth. You should apologize.

HHS_Seniors1_WEB.jpg

Student body[edit]

Apparently the only bullshit in this thread is coming from YOU. Don't you have any integrity? What kind of person can't admit it when they were wrong?

Student body[edit]

He said majority black.
It seems he was telling the truth. You should apologize.

Okay, I apologize for thinking by "majority black" Godboy was suggesting that over half the school was black. I do understand the distinction though and was wrong on that measure.

However - he also said this:

"Renton HS is 88% minority today."

So how can only 12% of a school be white when in actuality, 31.6% of the school is white? Our Boy is off by 19.6% which is pretty substantial.

Student body[edit]

Additionally, I do not believe that a school in which a little over 1/3 of the kids are black are completely free of honor roll students. That's ridiculous.

Outstanding seniors 2016

Renton%20Outstanding%20Seniors%202016.jpg

2017 IB (International Baccalaureate)

Renton%20High%202017%20IB%20graduates%207_2017.jpg

See where I'm going here? Thought ya might ;-)

re

I've seen lots of black students graduate near the top of their class, at least in high school. And I'm talking about a high school where blacks are a minority with plenty of white students.
1. are you a teacher?
2. how could you see ''lots'' if the blacks were a minority?
3. what classes are the blacks taking?
4. it is a fact, blacks graduate at lower levels---since they make up less than 13% of the population, and don't graduate as high as whites/Asians, you couldn't have seen ''lots'' graduate top of their class

Student body[edit]

Apparently the only bullshit in this thread is coming from YOU. Don't you have any integrity? What kind of person can't admit it when they were wrong?

Just did - Anxiously await your response to my new post, thanks

Forum List

Back