Israeli Harvard Business School Student Accosted and Harassed Amid Gaza ‘Die-In’ on Campus

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This behavior from a group of anti-Semitic Harvard students resembles that of children ganging up to bully one of their classmates.

Two of them have been identified and named so far. One of them is a law student. Both names have been sent to local police as well as to the FBI.

Israeli Harvard Business School Student Accosted and Harassed Amid Gaza ‘Die-In’ on Campus​

Harvard University leaders have no comment.​

October 21, 2023

A first-year Israeli student at Harvard Business School was shoved and accosted amid a "die in" protest held on Wednesday to assail Israel’s retaliatory attacks on Hamas.

The incident, captured on video reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon, shows the student saying "don’t grab me" and "don’t touch my neck" as protesters surround him, blocking his view and their own faces with keffiyehs.

Eventually, the student tells them, "I live here," as he tries to make his way through the crowd.

"You’re grabbing me," he says, amid shouts of "SHAME!"

The student, who asked to remain anonymous, described being pushed and shoved as he tried to film them with his phone. A report to the FBI identified two of the people laying hands on him as fellow Harvard University graduate students, one a law student, Ibrahim Bharmal, a member of the Harvard Law Review, and the other a divinity school graduate student, Elom Tettey Tamaklo, who lives with Harvard undergraduate students in supervisory role known as a proctor.

This behavior from a group of anti-Semitic Harvard students resembles that of children ganging up to bully one of their classmates.

Two of them have been identified and named so far. One of them is a law student. Both names have been sent to local police as well as to the FBI.

Israeli Harvard Business School Student Accosted and Harassed Amid Gaza ‘Die-In’ on Campus​

Harvard University leaders have no comment.​

October 21, 2023

A first-year Israeli student at Harvard Business School was shoved and accosted amid a "die in" protest held on Wednesday to assail Israel’s retaliatory attacks on Hamas.

The incident, captured on video reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon, shows the student saying "don’t grab me" and "don’t touch my neck" as protesters surround him, blocking his view and their own faces with keffiyehs.

Eventually, the student tells them, "I live here," as he tries to make his way through the crowd.

"You’re grabbing me," he says, amid shouts of "SHAME!"

The student, who asked to remain anonymous, described being pushed and shoved as he tried to film them with his phone. A report to the FBI identified two of the people laying hands on him as fellow Harvard University graduate students, one a law student, Ibrahim Bharmal, a member of the Harvard Law Review, and the other a divinity school graduate student, Elom Tettey Tamaklo, who lives with Harvard undergraduate students in supervisory role known as a proctor.

dims are such stand-up people, aren't they? The kind I'd want my Grandkids to grow to be. amirite

Jewish donors should tell these schools to fuck off. And I hope they do. Screw these students.

Forum List

Back