Professor- “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Every teacher in america thinks the same thing but is afraid to say it.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/upenn-law-professor-removed-for-calling-black-students-inferior/

march 15 2018 PHILADELPHIA — A white University of Pennsylvania law school professor who said she has never seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class has been removed from teaching required first-year law courses.

Law school dean Ted Ruger said professor Amy Wax spoke “disparagingly and inaccurately” about the performance of black students during an interview with Brown University economics professor Glenn Loury on the “downside of affirmative action” last year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class, and rarely, rarely in the top half,” Wax said at the time.

Wax also claimed that the University of Pennsylvania Law Review has a racial diversity mandate, suggesting that black students had not earned their places. Speaking about black law students at Penn and peer schools, she went on to say that some of them shouldn’t even be attending college.

Wax has tenure at the university and will retain her salary and her seniority. She will continue to teach a full course load of electives but will not be teaching a mandatory first-year law school course.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/upenn-law-professor-removed-for-calling-black-students-inferior/

march 15 2018 PHILADELPHIA — A white University of Pennsylvania law school professor who said she has never seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class has been removed from teaching required first-year law courses.

Law school dean Ted Ruger said professor Amy Wax spoke “disparagingly and inaccurately” about the performance of black students during an interview with Brown University economics professor Glenn Loury on the “downside of affirmative action” last year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black student graduate in the top quarter of the class, and rarely, rarely in the top half,” Wax said at the time.

Wax also claimed that the University of Pennsylvania Law Review has a racial diversity mandate, suggesting that black students had not earned their places. Speaking about black law students at Penn and peer schools, she went on to say that some of them shouldn’t even be attending college.

Wax has tenure at the university and will retain her salary and her seniority. She will continue to teach a full course load of electives but will not be teaching a mandatory first-year law school course.

And in typical fashion Professor Amy Wax has been removed from her position teaching first year law classes, she is lucky they did not totally remove her but I am sure the SJW Fascists are working on destroying Professor Amy Wax's life probably she'll be getting death threats already from the SJW Fascist psychos.

TWO THINGS:

1). When teaching law, it's against the law to teach the truth.

2). If the public schools suppress diversity of views on politics, abortion, guns and the like, did anyone really expect a state university to do better?

It is no secret that the IQ bell curves for blacks is lower than whites. The unspoken truth about "white privilege" is that is merely a derogatory for the fact that overall, whites are smarter, better educated and work harder. And that just rubs liberals the wrong way because they want more than anything else for everyone to come out being equal.

• Banned
And in typical fashion Professor Amy Wax has been removed from her position teaching first year law classes, she is lucky they did not totally remove her but I am sure the SJW Fascists are working on destroying Professor Amy Wax's life probably she'll be getting death threats already from the SJW Fascist psychos.

She has tenure so i don't think she'll be canned. I've always opposed tenure but this time, i guess it's working.

• Banned
I doubt that. Obama likely didn’t finish high school. He admitted he was skipping class and doing drugs. They graduated him because they were afraid of being called racist if they didn’t.
You must be the only one out there who saw obama transcripts. Many asked but were denied.

Aunt Barry also admitted he got affirmative action. Black privilege is everywhere.

Obama.

Both of them.
I doubt that. Obama likely didn’t finish high school. He admitted he was skipping class and doing drugs. They graduated him because they were afraid of being called racist if they didn’t.
You must be the only one out there who saw obama transcripts. Many asked but were denied.

Good point. Have you asked for Trump's Wharton transcripts? .... No? .... Huh. Interesting.

Anyway, not actually a good point BECAUSE:

Obama Named New Law Review President | News | The Harvard Crimson

Receiving support and praise from students and professors, Barack H. Obama was named the 104th president of the Harvard Law Review, becoming the legal journal's first Black leader.

The election, which drew national media attention, puts Obama in charge of a staff of 80 which edits and publishes articles by legal authorities eight times per year.

While many said yesterday that they believed the election was of historical significance, Obama downplayed its importance.

"It's a significant change from the Harvard Law School of the past," said Obama. "[But] for every one of me, there are a whole bunch of young Black people who, because of drugs, poverty, or whatever, aren't getting the opportunities I have," he said.

"To the degree that he's been chosen suggests that talent can be recognized regardless of race," said Randall Kennedy, professor of law. "The fact that it's a first, however, is a reflection on some very unfortunate aspects of American society."

Fact check: Eight years of trolling Obama

^^^ A really good article for people not done playing Whack-a-Troll with Obamaniacs.

The only reason I bring this barely relevant history up is to show what a stud of a law student Barack Obama was. He graduated Harvard magna cum laude. This was one honor you unquestionably had to earn. It's a very impressive feat. Back in Obama's days at Harvard, more than 50 percent of the class graduated cum laude, a fact that made graduating "with honors" a meaningless accomplishment. But graduating magna was a different kettle of fish. Barack Obama graduated right near the top of his law school class.

That fact, along with his presidency of the Law Review, makes his uniform popularity all the more impressive. Law schools are intensely competitive places. People who thrive to an unseemly extent, as Obama did, are usually subject to an array of resentments. After all, the lawyers of tomorrow populate law schools; pettiness and insecurity reign supreme.

The people that Obama so thoroughly charmed generally weren't the charm-prone types. I say the following as a well known Republican partisan--the fact that his classmates so universally held him in the highest regard suggests that Barack Obama may truly be a special person.

The Real Obama

I have to go to work in about an hour, so don't go bitching that I have "mysteriously gone missing" when "things got too hot around here."

Oh, you're gonna continue with the gay mystique?

Don't make me drag out every picture known to man of Barack and Michelle making googly eyes at each other.

And please, PLEASE: I am begging you. Explain this picture of young Michelle in elementary school, and how she is obviously a male child.

moelementary.jpg

No one will challenge the only black guy in the law school. They’d be racist. Duh.
And none of Obama’s inflated and hidden credentials do anything to qualify his alleged intellect.
Your trump analogy is a non sequitor. And don’t forget that obama has no legacy with black American. His absentee father was an African National from east Africa which had very little involvement in the slave trade. Those who did were sellers and traders. So that would be the only logic to suggest obama had any superior intellect beyond REAL black Americans.

No one will challenge the only black guy in the law school. They’d be racist. Duh.
And none of Obama’s inflated and hidden credentials do anything to qualify his alleged intellect.
Your trump analogy is a non sequitor. And don’t forget that obama has no legacy with black American. His absentee father was an African National from east Africa which had very little involvement in the slave trade. Those who did were sellers and traders. So that would be the only logic to suggest obama had any superior intellect beyond REAL black Americans.

You didn't read the article, did you. Nope. You didn't read anything. You just regurgitated your normal talking points, which at the very least makes Obama smarter than you, and that's the real problem now, innit.

You didn't read the article, did you. Nope. You didn't read anything. You just regurgitated your normal talking points, which at the very least makes Obama smarter than you, and that's the real problem now, innit.
Sure, I read your talking points. They’ve been regurgitated incessantly and without challenge. Now it’s on you to rebut instead of propagate.

I've seen lots of black students graduate near the top of their class, at least in high school. And I'm talking about a high school where blacks are a minority with plenty of white students.

Sure, I read your talking points. They’ve been regurgitated incessantly and without challenge. Now it’s on you to rebut instead of propagate.

You didn't have time to read them. And you obviously were unable to absorb them which - again - makes Obama a better man than you.

Yours are talking points. Mine are FACTS. You know facts? That which your president calls "fake news?"

It is to laugh.

I've seen lots of black students graduate near the top of their class, at least in high school. And I'm talking about a high school where blacks are a minority with plenty of white students.
I wouldn’t disagree with that but I wouldn’t say lots. Ironically, my high school endured busing but our class president and popularity awards went to 2 black students who were part of the 1% black enrollment we had before busing.

You didn't have time to read them. And you obviously were unable to absorb them which - again - makes Obama a better man than you.
No, they were redundant. I’ve been subjected to that propaganda for years now.

Yours are talking points. Mine are FACTS. You know facts? That which your president calls "fake news?"

It is to laugh.
They're propaganda due to their selective nature.

Forum List

Back