IS this what you call keeping the children safe?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
At the same time the Broward County school system was dismantling the “school-to-prison pipeline” under policies that failed to stop accused shooter Nikolas Cruz, it was building another pipeline, funneling back into regular classrooms thousands of other potentially dangerous students released from local jails, county and school district records reveal. https://www.realclearinvestigations...oward_countys_jail-to-classroom_pipeline.html

Wonder how many of the parents knew this. Project needs a full accounting. How many students were victimized by this......Still waiting for one suggestion from libs other than gun confiscation to improve the situation......hypocrites all

All in favor of sending sexual predators back to a target rich environment raise your hands

The Annie E. Casey Foundation rolled out policy and a number of states adopted it. They provide funding, they run their own statistics etc. and people just continue to eat it up. Know that detention is formulated on a risk assessment tool that is inadequate.

Everyone. Everyone knows this.
Through a little-known “re-engagement" program...
Maybe ya should read sometime eh.......

No, man, it's all over the US. Chicago is a pilot site. Has been for quite awhile. I keep telling you guys to pay attention to the risk assessment tools. It's one of the things I bitch about on this very forum. It's only little known if you haven't been paying attention.

No, man, it's all over the US. Chicago is a pilot site. Has been for quite awhile. I keep telling you guys to pay attention to the risk assessment tools. It's one of the things I bitch about on this very forum. It's only little known if you haven't been paying attention.
Thank you for making my point......how many people do you know paying attn.........winning

Thank you for making my point......how many people do you know paying attn.........winning

Anybody who has anything to do with the criminal justice system and then some. It's been creating conflict for quite awhile. There are risk assessment tools for releasing from the DOC as well. With a 60% success rate............

Anybody who has anything to do with the criminal justice system and then some. It's been creating conflict for quite awhile. There are risk assessment tools for releasing from the DOC as well. With a 60% success rate............
and the general public....btw there is no stats on the success rate on program in op....again try reading before bs-ing

and the general public....btw there is no stats on the success rate on program in op....again try reading before bs-ing

There are people from the general public that are aware of it. Indeed, they support it.

The 60% is for the DOC risk assessment tools used.

There are people from the general public that are aware of it. Indeed, they support it.

The 60% is for the DOC risk assessment tools used.
Go read the article and then come back

At the same time the Broward County school system was dismantling the “school-to-prison pipeline” under policies that failed to stop accused shooter Nikolas Cruz, it was building another pipeline, funneling back into regular classrooms thousands of other potentially dangerous students released from local jails, county and school district records reveal. https://www.realclearinvestigations...oward_countys_jail-to-classroom_pipeline.html

Wonder how many of the parents knew this. Project needs a full accounting. How many students were victimized by this......Still waiting for one suggestion from libs other than gun confiscation to improve the situation......hypocrites all
This is what you call a false comparison fallacy.

The article is attempting to conflate two different issues, one having nothing to do with the other.

The article provides no evidence that students participating in the program pose a threat to other students or are committing violent acts.

And Cruz wasn’t even enrolled in school when he committed his crime.

The thread premise is inane sophistry, typical of most on dishonest the right.

Just how effectively the program is working – whether returning offenders are benefiting from a second chance or harming others, or if the picture is mixed -- remains an open question because the school district declines to provide details, case studies or outcomes.

This is what you call a false comparison fallacy.

The article is attempting to conflate two different issues, one having nothing to do with the other.

The article provides no evidence that students participating in the program pose a threat to other students or are committing violent acts.

And Cruz wasn’t even enrolled in school when he committed his crime.

The thread premise is inane sophistry, typical of most on dishonest the right.
Remind us how they are not wanting all our firearms after the dems created a bill that bans ALL semi automatics with the capacity to hold a 10 round or bigger magazine retard.

All in favor of sending sexual predators back to a target rich environment raise your hands

Does that hooker have a Star of David necklace on?

Actually she's a singer, not a 'hooker', and she's Irish, in fact an O'Connor, the last royal family of Ireland, as am I. Bow before us and grovel before your superiors.
Irish Royals...good one. Did they relinquish their kingdom for a barrel of beer and a pack of smokes?

Forum List

Back