Processed meats

When they quit just cattle for beef and pigs for beacon will you eat the new beef and pork that they process in labs

since this is under current events, do you have a link to this happening currently?

I will not give up my beacon.

nor pork nor beef. This is just one more case of

spongebob-patrick.gif

Do you ever get the feeling that the rich and powerful of the world want us all to die so they can have earth all to themselves?....

Then who will clean their bathrooms and make their moose cheese?
Oh they will keep a few of us around for tasks such as that....
I have said for the past 4 years that we who are alive in America today over 50 have lived in the best times to be an American... its all going downhill from here....

That's what every generation of sour geezers says. Yet America gets better and better all the time.
Not this time... this time we can be reached inside our own nation... the game rules have changed and we were asleep at the wheel....

Oh they will keep a few of us around for tasks such as that....
I have said for the past 4 years that we who are alive in America today over 50 have lived in the best times to be an American... its all going downhill from here....

then you better find somewhere else to live.

When they quit just cattle for beef and pigs for beacon will you eat the new beef and pork that they process in labs
Maybe China will export these wonderful processed foods to the US?

Start @5:33

Closed. No source for whatever it is the OP is claiming, nor is this a current event

Forum List

Back