adults empty entire halloween bowl.

That's not as bad as what I did when I was a kid. There was a big bowl of candy and a sign that said "Take One". So I took one big bowl of candy and stuffed it in my pillowcase.

At least they left the bowl.

These mexicans were selfish. The stole candy form babies.
They weren't speaking Espanol.....they were speaking some form of Arabic or Hungarian.
My guess is they haven't been in this country for very long.

The fat assed adults got more than the kids.
Oh well, a future of heart disease and diabetes is Karma enough for me.

Third world shitheads that came here Illegally. This is what the stupid Liberals want America to be in the name of Diversity.

The greedy assholes are typical Democrats.

In the years that my sons were Trick or Treating most of the time we wound up throwing candy out because they always collected a lot more than it was healthy to eat.

At least most around me have manners and consideration. Both houses near me left candy out when they took their kids out. When I was handing candy I heard multiple parents in the street yelling "no, you only take one. Leave some for the other kids".

Most people where I live are decent. Even the kids with no costumes and too old to trick or treat at least said thank you when I gave them something.

But taking a whole bowl? That's rude as fuck and inconsiderate.

Third world shitheads that came here Illegally. This is what the stupid Liberals want America to be in the name of Diversity.

The greedy assholes are typical Democrats.

In the years that my sons were Trick or Treating most of the time we wound up throwing candy out because they always collected a lot more than it was healthy to eat.
typical illegals

Forum List

Back