Processed meats

As long as we have guns... we will have meat... take away our guns and we are giving up to the government to make the call as to what we can eat and not eat....
We can use arrows, spears, and traps to hunt. This will make us stronger while everyone eating fake meat, bugs, and veggies will become weak and easily conquered.

Bill Gates and others want to get rid of animals because they're poop is so called damaging our environment

And they want my Kodachrome, too!

Nah, just your ICE vehicle, your air conditions, your suburban lifestyle, and other standards of living.

But as long as Trump and his supporters are put to the guillotine before you are, you will get the national razor with a smile on your face.

Nah, just your ICE vehicle, your air conditions, your suburban lifestyle, and other standards of living.

But as long as Trump and his supporters are put to the guillotine before you are, you will get the national razor with a smile on your face.
They want my gold!

In the beginning of the movie, they explained that whatever global climate doomsday scenario was popular among the left at the time had happened and that all plant and animal life had died. That's why that had to make Soylent Green out of plankton from the ocean (wink, wink).

It was set in 2022, so I don't know if it should count as another example of a failed climate disaster prediction for if the lefties on here will just say "Uh . . . it's just a movie, dude."

Forum List

Back