Probationary period for new members?

A couple people called me Staab when i frst joined this circus.

I never could find that dude's postings to see why they thought I was him. Hardly anybody says the stuff I say, especially the way I say it.

If anybody knows where that dude's posts are, show me please.[/QUOTE

Look up Conhog

I got accused of being STTAB too.

I found out it's an acronym for "Smarter Than The Average Bear".

I just can't bring myself to be quite as crude as the bear. Almost, but I gotta draw the line someplace. ;)

Since I've been here I've seen several of his socks. I rather enjoy his crude humor, but rules are rules. :deal:

Last edited:
I have never been confused with sttab. Some of you must need a personality spruce up.

A couple people called me Staab when i frst joined this circus.

I never could find that dude's postings to see why they thought I was him. Hardly anybody says the stuff I say, especially the way I say it.

If anybody knows where that dude's posts are, show me please.

Which of his 17 board names do you want to research? :dev3: The posting minimum wasn't just about him. Socking in seems to be the rite of passage in the FZ.. :ack-1:

If you realize how hard it really is to get booted from USMB, multiply that by 12 and you get the level of moderator/member frustration it takes to get booted from "down there".

Last edited:
Which of his 17 board names do you want to research? :dev3: The posting minimum wasn't just about him. Socking in seems to be the rite of passage in the FZ.. :ack-1:

If you realize how hard it really is to get booted from USMB, multiply that by 12 and you get the level of moderator/member frustration it takes to get booted from "down there".

We'll, I'll say this. I've tested the waters pretty hard a couple of times, for no other reason than to test them. You know how me and you got into it pretty hard a couple of times in pm. Then I was a ahole to Will the other day some place around here, and I didn't even care about the thread to be honest, and he didn't even really do anything to merit it. Not really. So, it does seem pretty hard to get banned around here, I'll grant you that. I suppose it's a good thing. I'm of the view that the best moderation is the moderation that does the absolute least unless necessary.

Anyway. I don't really care who sttab is aside from wondering why anyone would say I was him when I came here. The thread reminded me of it is all.

Really, I never understood why someone would come back after they got banned the first time. To keep coming back dozens of times seems silly.

We'll, I'll say this. I've tested the waters pretty hard a couple of times, for no other reason than to test them. You know how me and you got into it pretty hard a couple of times in pm. Then I was a ahole to Will the other day some place around here, and I didn't even care about the thread to be honest, and he didn't even really do anything to merit it. Not really. So, it does seem pretty hard to get banned around here, I'll grant you that. I suppose it's a good thing. I'm of the view that the best moderation is the moderation that does the absolute least unless necessary.

Anyway. I don't really care who sttab is aside from wondering why anyone would say I was him when I came here. The thread reminded me of it is all.

Really, I never understood why someone would come back after they got banned the first time. To keep coming back dozens of times seems silly.
I'm pretty sure someone thought I was sstab, too. LOL

I can certainly understand trying to come back. That sstab guy, though, the mods have his number. At least if all the rumors of how many times he has been here are true.

th

That was quick.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back