Pro-slavery party

Which major American political party is known for promoting slavery in America?

• Total voters
RWs are so simple minded.

It wasn't "Democrats". It was ultra-conservatives and at that time, they were in the Democrat party.

The real question is, if Democrats can learn, grow, evolve and change, why can't Republicans?

They were and still are Democrats...

They established Jim Crow and today they enslave fellow Democrats into the arms of welfare...

They still believe Big Brother will take care of them, when in fact all they have done is abuse them...
The south is where most racism stems from. It's true the south was once mostly Democrat. It's true the south is now mostly Republican.

258z9g1.jpg

This must be your evil twin?

I knew you would stoop down to your level...

The only issue established her is you're lack of intelligence...

It's 2015, not 1864...
Cries the idiot who lied by trying to claim I said racism is exclusively a southern issue. :eusa_doh:

And who said rampant racism in the south died in the 1800's?

It was still thriving in the 1900's

The roll call on the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by region...

North: 353-38 (90%)
South: 9-115 (7%)

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but this was 50 years ago...

It's 2015, earth to Faundy...
So? The south didn't suddenly stop being racist. Democrats were the party of racists because they were the predominant (doesn't mean all as you think it does) party in the south. Since then, the south is now predominantly Republican.

Hey dumbass, the North never stopped being racist either...

If you had graduated from kindergarten it might be something you could comprehend...

Racism is a WORLD WIDE PROBLEM, but you would need an IQ over 10 to understand, see if you can trade in your brain for a new one...
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? Where did I say racism doesn't exist in the north? Oh, wait ... I didn't. You're just another brain-dead conservative.

The post above is from your evil twin, do you forget your name on a daily or hourly basis?

RWs are so simple minded.

It wasn't "Democrats". It was ultra-conservatives and at that time, they were in the Democrat party.

The real question is, if Democrats can learn, grow, evolve and change, why can't Republicans?

They were and still are Democrats...

They established Jim Crow and today they enslave fellow Democrats into the arms of welfare...

They still believe Big Brother will take care of them, when in fact all they have done is abuse them...
The south is where most racism stems from. It's true the south was once mostly Democrat. It's true the south is now mostly Republican.

258z9g1.jpg

This must be your evil twin?

Cries the idiot who lied by trying to claim I said racism is exclusively a southern issue. :eusa_doh:

And who said rampant racism in the south died in the 1800's?

It was still thriving in the 1900's

The roll call on the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by region...

North: 353-38 (90%)
South: 9-115 (7%)

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but this was 50 years ago...

It's 2015, earth to Faundy...
So? The south didn't suddenly stop being racist. Democrats were the party of racists because they were the predominant (doesn't mean all as you think it does) party in the south. Since then, the south is now predominantly Republican.

Hey dumbass, the North never stopped being racist either...

If you had graduated from kindergarten it might be something you could comprehend...

Racism is a WORLD WIDE PROBLEM, but you would need an IQ over 10 to understand, see if you can trade in your brain for a new one...
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? Where did I say racism doesn't exist in the north? Oh, wait ... I didn't. You're just another brain-dead conservative.

The post above is from your evil twin, do you forget your name on a daily or hourly basis?
Not my evil twin ... you're dead brain. At no point did I ever say racism ceased in the north. You're such an idiot, you translate my words into comments I don't make.

I point out racism has been more prominent in the south than in the north, your defective conservative brain translates that into me claiming racism has been an issue "only in the south." :cuckoo:

I point out racism still exists in the south, your diseased conservative brain translates that into me claiming racism ceased in the north. :cuckoo:

You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with your own demented translations of what I'm saying. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back