Pro-slavery party

Which major American political party is known for promoting slavery in America?

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
The question will test your knowledge of American history.

If you get this question wrong, then perhaps it would be wise to hit the library and educate yourself.

Here's a hint. It's the party who had a member introduce a bill in congress to reinstate slavery in the USA less than 3 years ago.

RWs are so simple minded.

It wasn't "Democrats". It was ultra-conservatives and at that time, they were in the Democrat party.

The real question is, if Democrats can learn, grow, evolve and change, why can't Republicans?

If you get this question wrong, then perhaps it would be wise to hit the library and educate yourself.

Here's a hint. It's the party who had a member introduce a bill in congress to reinstate slavery in the USA less than 3 years ago.

Can I buy another clue and ask for a link? thanks.

THE DEMOPUBLICAN PARTY.

WHILE THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME SLIGHT DIFFERENCES BEFORE 1935 NOWADAYS BOTH PARTIES WANT TO ENSLAVE

ONE IN THE NAME OF THE SECULAR STATE - WHAT HITLER CALLED THE "VATERLAND"

AND THE OTHER ONE IN THE NAME OF GOD AND RELIGION

WE ARE FUCKED

Here's another clue:

The pro-slavery party is also the party that forced thousands of Japanese-Americans into concentration camps via executive order.

THE DEMOPUBLICAN PARTY.

WHILE THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME SLIGHT DIFFERENCES BEFORE 1935 NOWADAYS BOTH PARTIES WANT TO ENSLAVE

ONE IN THE NAME OF THE SECULAR STATE - WHAT HITLER CALLED THE "VATERLAND"

AND THE OTHER ONE IN THE NAME OF GOD AND RELIGION

WE ARE FUCKED

Can you cite an example of those who wish to enslave you in the name of God and Religion?

Here's another clue:

The pro-slavery party is also the party that forced thousands of Japanese-Americans into concentration camps via executive order.
I presume you have never worked on Wall Street during a Republican Administration.
Record hours worked, record divorces.
I don't give a damn about 40-200 years ago, I'm living now and I see how Republicans let business get away with treating their employees like slaves.

It wasn't "Democrats". It was ultra-conservatives and at that time, they were in the Democrat party.

The real question is, if Democrats can learn, grow, evolve and change, why can't Republicans?
presidential-collectibles191.jpg

FDR instituted slavery in America.

presidential-collectibles191.jpg

FDR instituted slavery in America.
By feeding starving people.
The bastard.
I presume you own a business that pays a fair wage and your employees don't need to be subsidized by Municipal, State or Federal programs.
Pleas correct me if I'm incorrect.

Simple Answer:

The GOP inherited the inbred Conservatives from the DNC after Johnson signed those bills.

The GOP today is not the same political party that Lincoln was part of...

It makes me wonder if the Democratic Party should have to answer for its crime against humanity. Why don't democrats ever take responsibility for that. They kind of expect America to take the blame for it so why not narrow it down to the political party that fought against ending slavery?

Here's another clue:

I presume you have never worked on Wall Street during a Republican Administration.
I don't give a damn about 40-200 years ago, I'm living now and I see how Republicans let business get away with treating their employees like slaves.
Nobody forced you to work on Wall Street, therefore you were not a slave.

Here's another clue:

Nobody forced you to work on Wall Street, therefore you were not a slave.

Next time I'll starve and vote Democrat.
You Neo-Cons get what you ask for.

Here's another clue:

---
You have a valid point about the wrongful internment of US citizens with Japanese descent, as well as German Americans & Italian Americans.

Did the Republicans protest those internments?

If you got that question wrong, you should have a court appointed guardian and they should sue the school district for gross negligence.

Forum List

Back