pro-life people, is abortion okay here?

Only morons think a "fetus" is a "child"

This is america. Learn to speak English!:lol:

Its a child because you favor aborting a child that is capable of living outside its mother... at the very least.

What we won't agree on is when that is a child... but that disagreement doesn't mean that I am wrong.

I have a very firm grasp of the english language. .. not sure what your point was.

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority. "Child" may also describe a relationship with a parent or authority figure, or signify group membership in a clan, tribe, or religion; it can also signify being strongly affected by a specific time, place, or circumstance, as in "a child of nature" or "a child of the Sixties."[1]

Learn to speak English. This is america!!

That isn't my definition. Nice try though.

Note.... america should be with an uppercase A..... idiot.

Learn to spell the language.

Its a child because you favor aborting a child that is capable of living outside its mother... at the very least.

What we won't agree on is when that is a child... but that disagreement doesn't mean that I am wrong.

I have a very firm grasp of the english language. .. not sure what your point was.

A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority. "Child" may also describe a relationship with a parent or authority figure, or signify group membership in a clan, tribe, or religion; it can also signify being strongly affected by a specific time, place, or circumstance, as in "a child of nature" or "a child of the Sixties."[1]

And another wingnut is reduced to tossing childish insults because they have no argument to make.

This wingnut thinks words mean what he says they mean

I oppose abortion for anyone in my family and anyone anywhere.
However, as a conservative I am against the power of government interfering in the affairs of others when it is a family decision like abortion.
Wealthy people will have abortions and never be prosecuted no matter what the law. Wake up Americans. Abortion laws are giving power to government and taking rights from the people.
I oppose it but I am a man. We are a nation of laws, NOT men and the Constitution LIMITS the power of government.
Don't you folks know what a conservative is anymore?

And another wingnut is reduced to tossing childish insults because they have no argument to make.

This wingnut thinks words mean what he says they mean

Your defnition is different than mine... so what?

http://www.yourdictionary.com/child

child (c̸hīld)

noun pl. children chil′·dren

an infant; baby
an unborn offspring; fetus
a boy or girl in the period before puberty
a son or daughter; offspring

a descendant
a member of a tribe, clan, etc.: often used in pl.: children of Israel
a person like a child in interests, judgment, etc., or one regarded as immature and childish
a person identified with a specified place, time, etc.: a child of the Renaissance
a thing that springs from a specified source; product: a child of one's imagination
Archaic childe
Brit., Dialectal a female infant

Now what stupid ass little boy?

child - Definition of child at YourDictionary.com

child (c̸hīld)

an infant; baby

a descendant
a person like a child in interests, judgment, etc., or one regarded as immature and childish
a person identified with a specified place, time, etc.: a child of the Renaissance
a thing that springs from a specified source; product: a child of one's imagination
Archaic childe

No link?

child (c̸hīld)

an infant; baby

a descendant
Archaic childe

No link?

Open your eyes you jackass.... my god how can you be this stupid?

child (c̸hīld)

an infant; baby

a descendant
Archaic childe

No link?

Open your eyes you jackass.... my god how can you be this stupid?

You think THAT is Sangha being stupid? You aint seen NOTHING yet.

We just had this exact same discussion not very long ago. Children who can suffer medical issues and death from carrying a baby to term are among the TINY percentage of people for whom abortion is appropriate.

And the whole idea that women (or children) who will potentially die as a result of carrying a baby should carry those babies anyway is strictly from the pro-abortionists. Those of us who oppose abortion have never, not historically, not now, supported forcing those whose lives are put in jeopardy (more than usual, that is) to bear children to term.

This is just another dishonest trick from the loons. No different than trying to claim that the vast majority of abortions performed in this country aren't simply birth control, when obviously they are.

So pro-life people are willing to "murder" an unborn child. I guess they're not so pro-life after all

And every abortion is birth control. Only a moron, like you, would think it's not birth control.

There are two sides to the abortion debate, you are either pro abortion or anti abortion. The other labels that keep popping up, ie pro life and pro choice are just political slogans to pander to emotions. People can easily have a position on the abortion issue that opposes abortion in most cases, but recognizes that there is a medical need for it in some cases. You do not get to label your opponents as hypocrites my applying labels to them and then claiming they are not following your labels. My biggest problem is that pro abortion side routinely lies about their position, and then claims the other side is hypocritical because they do not fit the false labels opposed upon them.

I would also like to point out that you often praise the ability of your side to have their own opinions, to bad you do not allow your opponents the same options. Are you actually afraid to debate with people who can demonstrate an ability to think for themselves?

Two brothers charged with molesting 10-year-old girl | ajc.com

A 10 year old was raped by two family members (incest) and impregnated, she got an abortion. Was she wrong? Should a ten year old have to carry a baby to term?

According to the Pro-Life fanatics this child should have carried the "baby" to term, she aborted the "baby" therefor she committed murder. I'm only repeating what the pro-life wack jobs believe. No pro-lifer can condone what this "10 year-old" woman did, she's a muderess plain and simple.

The above comments are of course made in jest however the crazies, people like the ConHog, believe it.

This is just another dishonest trick from the loons. No different than trying to claim that the vast majority of abortions performed in this country aren't simply birth control, when obviously they are.

So pro-life people are willing to "murder" an unborn child. I guess they're not so pro-life after all

And every abortion is birth control. Only a moron, like you, would think it's not birth control.

There are two sides to the abortion debate, you are either pro abortion or anti abortion. The other labels that keep popping up, ie pro life and pro choice are just political slogans to pander to emotions. People can easily have a position on the abortion issue that opposes abortion in most cases, but recognizes that there is a medical need for it in some cases.

I don't see how "abortion is OK in certain cases" can be justified.

You do not get to label your opponents as hypocrites my applying labels to them and then claiming they are not following your labels. My biggest problem is that pro abortion side routinely lies about their position, and then claims the other side is hypocritical because they do not fit the false labels opposed upon them.

The anti-choice crowd lies all the time when they call abortion "murder", but says its OK to murder sometimes, even though they believe God is against murder

I would also like to point out that you often praise the ability of your side to have their own opinions, to bad you do not allow your opponents the same options. Are you actually afraid to debate with people who can demonstrate an ability to think for themselves?

The opinions of reasonable people can be supported by facts. The anti-choice crowd has nothing but faith, and they ignore the facts. And it's the anti-choice Talibornagains who are trying to limit other peoples' options.

The idea that anyone is limiting the anti-choicers ability or right to express their opinion is just the whiny delusions of those who can't bear to be criticized by people with differing opinions.

It's the anti-choice crowd that passes laws that limit a doctors ability to express their opinions to their patients. It's the anti-choice crowd that want to limit the discussion about sex ed to abstinence. It's the anti-choice talibornagains who want to limit choice BY LAW; not the pro-choice crowd

Forum List

Back