pro-life people, is abortion okay here?

Only opinion here that matters is that of the Creator of life... God.

Abortion is murder... no exceptions.

So who do you propose takes care of this baby when its born? The 10 year old? Maybe she should just get a job and stop freeloading off of your tax dollars, right?

So who do you propose takes care of this baby when its born? The 10 year old? Maybe she should just get a job and stop freeloading off of your tax dollars, right?

A human taking the life of another is murder. God doesn't recommend murder as a means of "fixing" the problem mentioned. If I can't find a way to accomodate this situation, God doesn't approve of taking a human life.

Horrible, disgusting, sickening and heartbreaking situation.

Just another example of what happens when man lives apart from God's rule.

Last edited:

A human taking the life of another is murder. God doesn't recommend murder as a means of "fixing" the problem mentioned.

So you didn't answer my question at all. I'll repeat it since I guess you missed it the first time I asked it.

A human taking the life of another is murder. God doesn't recommend murder as a means of "fixing" the problem mentioned.

So you didn't answer my question at all. I'll repeat it since I guess you missed it the first time I asked it.

Any solution that can be had, adoption, keeping baby, mothers parents... whichever works. God's law supercedes the solution.

If this were to happen to my child... she woudl have the baby and I would take care of it. It would suck but I would be upholding God's principles of valuing life.
If you chose to do differently, I would not comment for or against you. That is your moral choice... but it would still be murder.

Last edited:

Any solution that can be had, adoption, keeping baby, mothers parents... whichever works. God's law supercedes the solution.

So you have no realistic solution. Got it.

And citing "gods law" is a bit out of line, since God is one of the leading causes of death in the history of man.

So you have no realistic solution. Got it.

And citing "gods law" is a bit out of line, since God is one of the leading causes of death in the history of man.

Gave you a few solutions. It is possible my edit was after you replied.

And you are right... the "god" of most religions on earth is responsible for probably most of the suffering on earth and many many millions of deaths.

That isn't the true God of the Bible. The bible forbids the killing of man for any reason, including war. So, the religions that approve of War, and sometimes actually promote it, are not serving God.

The results of these religions promoting hatred has cause exactly what you express... disillusionment and hate of most religion. It is understandable.

Last edited:
We just had this exact same discussion not very long ago. Children who can suffer medical issues and death from carrying a baby to term are among the TINY percentage of people for whom abortion is appropriate.

And the whole idea that women (or children) who will potentially die as a result of carrying a baby should carry those babies anyway is strictly from the pro-abortionists. Those of us who oppose abortion have never, not historically, not now, supported forcing those whose lives are put in jeopardy (more than usual, that is) to bear children to term.

This is just another dishonest trick from the loons. No different than trying to claim that the vast majority of abortions performed in this country aren't simply birth control, when obviously they are.

So pro-life people are willing to "murder" an unborn child. I guess they're not so pro-life after all

And every abortion is birth control. Only a moron, like you, would think it's not birth control.

So who do you propose takes care of this baby when its born?

Not that I would ever advocate she have the child, as a 10 year old is very likely to suffer complications, but I find it funny you can not even seem to conceive of the concept of Adoption and keep asking that same question as if the only option in any situation is either kill the baby or you have to raise it. If there is no threat to the woman's life to have the child, I would hope people would at least consider Adoption before simply killing it.

Last edited:

Not that I would ever advocate she have the child, as a 10 year old is very likely to suffer complications, but I find it funny you can not even seem to conceive of the concept of Adoption and keep asking that same question as if the only option in any situation is either kill the baby or you have to raise it. If there is no threat to the woman's life to have the child, I would hope people would at least consider Adoption before simply killing it.

Right because there aren't enough kids in the world today who have no parents or family. Lets add more. That's a solid solution.

I, and many other people who are against abortion, are willing to state that I think in cases like these, abortion should absolutely be an option. Not only do I not believe a woman should ever be forced to carry a child conceived by rape (although whether or not aborting a child conceived by rape is always the best choice for the victim should be a discussion in another thread), but the potential physical dangers to a child so young carrying a baby to term are severe.

So - if many anti-abortion people are willing to agree that abortion in this instance should be an option... why is it so hard for the pro-abortion crowd to admit that when this little girl HAS the abortion...she (or more appropriately, the people making the decision for her) are ending a life. A life in its very early stages of development, to be sure, but a life nonetheless?

I, and many other people who are against abortion, are willing to state that I think in cases like these, abortion should absolutely be an option. Not only do I not believe a woman should ever be forced to carry a child conceived by rape (although whether or not aborting a child conceived by rape is always the best choice for the victim should be a discussion in another thread), but the potential physical dangers to a child so young carrying a baby to term are severe.

So - if many anti-abortion people are willing to agree that abortion in this instance should be an option... why is it so hard for the pro-abortion crowd to admit that when this little girl HAS the abortion...she (or more appropriately, the people making the decision for her) are ending a life. A life in its very early stages of development, to be sure, but a life nonetheless?

Another conservative who is OK with killing an unborn even though they believe God says it's wrong to do so

Last edited:
Two brothers charged with molesting 10-year-old girl | ajc.com

A 10 year old was raped by two family members (incest) and impregnated, she got an abortion. Was she wrong? Should a ten year old have to carry a baby to term?

Don't you know that GOD has a history of approving of incest?

You are a fucking retard.

Not if you buy the creation myth of Adam and Eve and all humanity being their descendants.

Not that I do.

Right because there aren't enough kids in the world today who have no parents or family. Lets add more. That's a solid solution.

You criticize this solution when yours is to kill an innocent child?

Only morons think a "fetus" is a "child"

This is america. Learn to speak English!:lol:

Many times it is a child becuase it is capable of living outside its mother.

What we won't agree on is when that is a child... but that disagreement doesn't mean that I am wrong.

I have a very firm grasp of the english language. .. not sure what your point was.

Last edited:
The Pro-Life side is not so solid...so black and white...is it?

No... it isn't.

That kinda blows your theory that Conservatives aren't very tolerant doesn't it?

You libs are very rock solid on your abortion beliefs huh? Doesn't that make you an intolerant party? All think alike?

idiot.

Its a child because you favor aborting a child that is capable of living outside its mother... at the very least.

What we won't agree on is when that is a child... but that disagreement doesn't mean that I am wrong.

I have a very firm grasp of the english language. .. not sure what your point was.

Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority. "Child" may also describe a relationship with a parent or authority figure, or signify group membership in a clan, tribe, or religion; it can also signify being strongly affected by a specific time, place, or circumstance, as in "a child of nature" or "a child of the Sixties."[1]

Learn to speak English. This is america!!

Forum List

Back