Pro-illegal immigration Massachusetts judge gets indicted and it's about time!

I was thinking about this quisling judge recently and almost believing I had made such a bold criminal up because I hadn't heard about the outcome of her case lately. The wheels of justice are very slow.

It pleases me to think of her in prison herself. And the court officer. And the illegal they tried to spring.

I was thinking about this quisling judge recently and almost believing I had made such a bold criminal up because I hadn't heard about the outcome of her case lately. The wheels of justice are very slow.

It pleases me to think of her in prison herself. And the court officer. And the illegal they tried to spring.

The illegal in question was responsible for a drunk driving death I believe. Let that be one of the judge's relatives or an American citizen who was responsible .... Wanna bet the bitch wouldn't throw the book?

Jo

Last edited:
Time for all the "sanctuary" enablers to be indicted!

Yep.
I dont see how it's any different.
Helping illegals avoid capture is helping illegals avoid capture.

Well in this case the judge really spit on the system. The ice retainer had been served and the Bayliffs refused to let the agent in the building on the judges orders so ice waited outside. Then she had one of the compliant courts officers use a rear exit.

Time for all the "sanctuary" enablers to be indicted!

Yep.
I dont see how it's any different.
Helping illegals avoid capture is helping illegals avoid capture.

Well in this case the judge really spit on the system. The ice retainer had been served and the Bayliffs refused to let the agent in the building on the judges orders so ice waited outside. Then she had one of the compliant courts officers use a rear exit.

As are sanctuary city mayors when they release illegals from jail without notifying ICE.

And there are many more crooked activist judges where this one came from.

Forum List

Back