Power of darkness: the satanic temple is now officially recognized as a church with a tax exempt sta

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Satanic Temple has been officially recognized as a church by the Internal Revenue Service, three months after taking Sundance by storm as the subject of the documentary “Hail Satan?”
POWER OF DARKNESS: The Satanic Temple Is Now Officially Recognized As A 'Church' With Tax-Exempt Status From The Internal Revenue Service • Now The End Begins
---------------------

Well the fools won't believe a thiing until it does it to them or something so undeniable happens the jackasses still cant deny it.

Islam is still a far bigger threat than these Satanist. Let’s focus on them first. They’re worse.

Ya'll get these people are not really Satanists, right? They do this shit b/c they know it drives some of you bananas. They're trolls.

Ya'll get these people are not really Satanists, right? They do this shit b/c they know it drives some of you bananas. They're trolls.
They are and they love having some sort of justification for doing whatever the eff they want to do.

They are truly trolling society in general.

Hopefully enough people not coming to such a congregation will send them the much needed message that they need to get.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

cropped-ws_flying_spaghetti_monster_1920x1200-e1372734734136.jpg

The Church of Satan advocates for all churches to be taxed, so they have never applied for tax exempt status:
"The second point is the enforcement of strict taxation of all churches. This would remove the government sanction of religion and force these parasites to live off of their own members alone, and if they can’t, then they will perish as they should. The Church of Satan has never pursued tax-exempt status and challenges all the rest of the world’s churches to stand on their own feet. Let us expose the vampiric nature of the organized religions and see if they can withstand the light of day."
Satanism: The Feared Religion | Church of Satan

This thread has led to me finding out some interesting, if useless, facts. :lol:

They're Satanists, but they're not Satan worshipers! ;)
Reeaaaallllyy.....what was all that trying to put curses on Trump about eh

Was that the Satanic Temple? I didn't think they had any real mystical or magical beliefs. The Church of Satan, on the other hand, I could see doing that.

Aw
Aw, shucks! And here I was getting all het up for the toss-a-virgin-into-the-volcano ritual.

Forum List

Back