Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

Hell ... there are lots of people that think a relationship with a fat person is utterly repulsive and actually gag when they see on kissed. Some people think that people with body piercings are just vile and would shoot them on site ... ANY body piercing. I think large tattoos are nasty, as do many others, should they to be forced from the planet ... no. None of them, and none of them should banned from being with who they love, nor should those who love them back. I think love is a joke personally, most people just confuse physical attraction or financial attraction with it anyway, and true love doesn't need marriage or even relationships. But meh, not going to get it all banned.

They pass out pro-tattoo and pro-piercing literature already, they also pass out "facts" about fat people (which are mostly not even true). Stop all those to why not, they are vile and disgusting to someone. Better yet, stop teaching kids about anything in life and just teach facts, let them "find out" when they hit 18 ... on their own. If parents actually knew the facts about life and were actually willing to step up to the plate and teach their own kids we wouldn't need schools at all.

Hell ... there are lots of people that think a relationship with a fat person is utterly repulsive and actually gag when they see on kissed. Some people think that people with body piercings are just vile and would shoot them on site ... ANY body piercing. I think large tattoos are nasty, as do many others, should they to be forced from the planet ... no. None of them, and none of them should banned from being with who they love, nor should those who love them back. I think love is a joke personally, most people just confuse physical attraction or financial attraction with it anyway, and true love doesn't need marriage or even relationships. But meh, not going to get it all banned.

They pass out pro-tattoo and pro-piercing literature already, they also pass out "facts" about fat people (which are mostly not even true). Stop all those to why not, they are vile and disgusting to someone. Better yet, stop teaching kids about anything in life and just teach facts, let them "find out" when they hit 18 ... on their own. If parents actually knew the facts about life and were actually willing to step up to the plate and teach their own kids we wouldn't need schools at all.

I think love is just an oversimplistic word that is useless trying to describe the complex social interactions between human beings. Yet, somehow it became vested with a great deal of cultural power with strict conditions that are completely inappropriate for the nuances of human relationships. That is the source of a lot of unhappiness in our world imho.

Love the wording 'Pro' as if it is implying that these books are trying to convince people to become something else... instead of just saying being different is ok.

This is great stuff:
"In reality, they promote a particular worldview," present students with a set of "truth-claims that students are expected to adopt," and insist on conformity to these.

"These programs promote the value systems of a particular social group and denigrate the views of another, while at the same time, distorting science."

well... a set of truth-claims like respect other people even if they have different sexual orientation. WHile denigrating certains views, like sexual prejudice.

I denigrate racism, and sexism, and lots of idiotic stuff. My set of truth-claims include 'support your effing argument' and 'use logic equally' - even if it leads you to a conclusion you wish it hadn't.

They should ban my book - Critical Thinking for Dummies.

I don't think that just because something happens in nature that we have to say it is natural.

I love it.

Conjoined twins happen, but I think it's pretty clear that's not just another perfectly normal way for humans to be.

Well, it is normal that twins occur in nature. It just isn't typical, or average. Like homosexuality, in the animal kingdom (of which we are a part) is not typical, but still natural. Unless you CHOSE to be straight - why think it possible anyone choose to be gay?

a lot of social conservatives go to great lengths to claim they don't "hate" gays.

Hate is a charged word. But its pretty simple to determine if they have a bias or prejudice against gays.

Homosexuality is a natural condition in the animal world, and in mammals broadly. When you see a social conservative say its "not natural", its pretty clear they are excersing a deep seated personal prejudice against gays; one that is not surpported by science in any way . The other possibility is that, like charlie bass and larry craig, they are secretly terrified of their own closet gay fantasies, and it comes out hatred towards openly gay people. Its self-loathing, a well established concept in psychology.

the other type of soicial conservative will hide behind the bible as a smokescreen to justify their prejudice. The bible hardly says anything about gays; and Jesus never said not one word. But these social conservative obsess about the few and sparse biblical admonitions about homosexuality. You know what? The bible says a LOT of shit is sinful. Shit that nobody pays attention to and ignores. Like stoning adulterers to death, or beating the crap out of an unruly child. There's a lot things the bible claims is sinful, but are roundly ignored by everyone including social conservatives.

Why then, do they pick out one or two passages in the bible about two guys getting it on? Why pick on that one sin, to the exclusion of all the other silly "sins" that are roundly ignored in the bible?

Obviously, its because they use the bible as a smokescreen to justify their own prejudice.

Why not be honest about it? Don't hide behind the bible. We all have biases and prejudices, including myself.

You seem to be saying that having a bias = hate. If that's not what you're saying you went to a lot of trouble to not say it.

No. I use the word bias because “hate” is a completely subjective word. No one will ever fess up to being a hater; even William Joyce, I suspect, will claim he doesn’t “hate” black people. And no one can really tell what’s in another person’s heart.

Bias and prejudice are easily identifiable and objective.

That dude who implied gays were freaks and unnatural, because “animals don’t do homosexuality”, is hiding his prejudice behind sheer ignorance and scientific illiteracy. Homosexuality is present and well-documented in the animal world. So, that dude is quite obviously trying to hide his prejudice behind bogus pseudo science.

The bible thumpers are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to cloak their own personal prejudice against gays. The bible says virtually nothing about homosexuality, and homosexuality must have not even been considered a major sin. Its not in the ten commandments, its not one of the seven deadly sins, and Jesus never said one damn word about it. The fact that many social conservatives make it their personal crusade to obsess about homosexuality says more about them, than it does about the bible. They are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to pursue their own personal prejudice.

It’s you, my friend, who is playing with “bogus pseudo science” and false information.

Just because what appears to be homosexual activity in the animal world may exist doesn’t make it “natural” or “normal”. Your error is two-fold.

First, what appears to be homosexual activity in animals isn’t really the same kind of “lust” experienced by human beings. What it is, is sensorial confusion. Animal cognition is purely sensorial, limited to sound, odor, touch, taste and image. The course explanation is that animals will hump just about anything that doesn’t bite them or otherwise rebuff them. This explains the fact that they will hump other animals of their own species and gender, both genders of other species, a shoe, a pillow, a blanket, and any number of other inanimate objects.

Those who assign human emotion or reasoning to animals in this way are merely engaging in wishful thinking.

Second, even if one could reach the conclusion that animals actually experience the same lust as humans do, the fact that an animal engages in homosexual activity doesn’t make it normal or natural. Nor does it make it OK for humans to emulate that activity. Another author, Bodie Hodge, put it this way, “Many animals are also known to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize their own kind. If it is okay for humans to engage in homosexual acts because some animals do it, then by that same reasoning, it should be okay for humans to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize.”

So, following your reasoning, it is also normal and natural for humans to do the same thing, a tortured notion at best!

Which brings me to your claim that the Bible doesn’t mention homosexuality. You couldn’t be more wrong.

The New King James version in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 reads:
“9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.”

In many texts, or translations, the term homosexual is translated as “catamite”, which is defined as a boy who has a sexual relationship with a man.

And, Leviticus 18:22 reads: “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”

Likewise, Deuteronomy 23:17 reads, “There shall be no ritual harlot of the daughters of Israel, or a perverted one of the sons of Israel.” In this case the term perverted one translated from the Hebrew term qadesh, that is, one practicing sodomy and prostitution in religious rituals.

Romans 1:26-27 reads, “26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”

There are more. But, the point is made that your claim that the Bible doesn’t mention Homosexuality is simply wrong.

Just because what appears to be homosexual activity in the animal world may exist doesn’t make it “natural” or “normal”. Your error is two-fold.

Do you equate "natural" and "normal" with good? If so, why?

First, what appears to be homosexual activity in animals isn’t really the same kind of “lust” experienced by human beings. What it is, is sensorial confusion. Animal cognition is purely sensorial, limited to sound, odor, touch, taste and image. The course explanation is that animals will hump just about anything that doesn’t bite them or otherwise rebuff them. This explains the fact that they will hump other animals of their own species and gender, both genders of other species, a shoe, a pillow, a blanket, and any number of other inanimate objects.

That sounds suspect partly because different animals have different cognitive capabilities. We know that much. Do you have a scientific journal article that backs up "sensory confusion" as the cause of all animal homosexuality?

Those who assign human emotion or reasoning to animals in this way are merely engaging in wishful thinking.

Wishful thinking? I'd rather my dinner not have emotion or reasoning, actually.

Second, even if one could reach the conclusion that animals actually experience the same lust as humans do, the fact that an animal engages in homosexual activity doesn’t make it normal or natural. Nor does it make it OK for humans to emulate that activity. Another author, Bodie Hodge, put it this way, “Many animals are also known to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize their own kind. If it is okay for humans to engage in homosexual acts because some animals do it, then by that same reasoning, it should be okay for humans to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize.”

Okay so you've just established that appealing to what is natural is fallacy. But then at the same time you imply homosexuality is not natural and imply there's something wrong with that. :confused: What's the point of asking if homosexuality is natural if natural is irrelevant?

Which brings me to your claim that the Bible doesn’t mention homosexuality. You couldn’t be more wrong.

“9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.”

In many texts, or translations, the term homosexual is translated as “catamite”, which is defined as a boy who has a sexual relationship with a man.

And, Leviticus 18:22 reads: “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”

Likewise, Deuteronomy 23:17 reads, “There shall be no ritual harlot of the daughters of Israel, or a perverted one of the sons of Israel.” In this case the term perverted one translated from the Hebrew term qadesh, that is, one practicing sodomy and prostitution in religious rituals.

Romans 1:26-27 reads, “26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”

There are more. But, the point is made that your claim that the Bible doesn’t mention Homosexuality is simply wrong.

Yes the Bible is full of all kinds of repulsive crap:

God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

“Many animals are also known to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize their own kind. If it is okay for humans to engage in homosexual acts because some animals do it, then by that same reasoning, it should be okay for humans to rape, murder, steal, and cannibalize.”

Why should it be? All those things are depriving someone of their civil rights--the victim.

btw, how do you know animals rape?

Do you equate "natural" and "normal" with good? If so, why?

No, not any more than I would equate the notion of good and evil to the explosion of a volcano. One must expect a volcano to eventually explode. It’s natural for it to do so. But, there is no moral component involved.

Do you have a scientific journal article that backs up "sensory confusion" as the cause of all animal homosexuality?

I’m not the one trying to sell the idea that because homosexuality supposedly exists in nature, it must be normal and natural. If you want to convince folks that animal homosexuality exists, and is normal and natural, and therefore the same in humans, it’s you who should be relying on scientific proofs as your evidence, not me.

Okay so you've just established that appealing to what is natural is fallacy. But then at the same time you imply homosexuality is not natural and imply there's something wrong with that. :confused: What's the point of asking if homosexuality is natural if natural is irrelevant?

Refer to my answer above. Again, I’m not the one asking the question as a means of supporting the argument that homosexuality is supposedly normal in human beings. I already know the answer. It isn’t.

Yes the Bible is full of all kinds of repulsive crap:

LOL, you were the one trying to claim that the Bible didn’t mention homosexuality as a means of arguing that homosexuality isn’t immoral according to the Bible. Now that you’ve been proven wrong, you resort to attacking the source you were relying on???

i can't wait for the change in sex ed classes......the penis goes in the vagina unless you are gay or lesbian in which case you stick it in their ass or use a strap on.....which of course you can also do if you are straight......

being a teacher is going to be fun.....

And... "but if your mom and dad try and tell you homosexuality is wrong, well then they're just homophobes and lying to you."

Seeing as all it takes is one word agaisn't homosexuality for the homos and their supporters to label YOU a homo, as if calling you what they're defending has now turned into an insult. Where does their hypocrisy end?

Last edited:
It’s you, my friend, who is playing with “bogus pseudo science” and false information.

So, following your reasoning, it is also normal and natural for humans to do the same thing, a tortured notion at best!

Second verse ... nt the same as the first:

1 Corinthians 6
9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

... notice the difference ... KJV, the most widely accepted version and oldest ... this particular change could apply to women to, but not just homosexuals. Ever wonder why they have changed it so many times?

Seriously, using your religion against other people is not smart ... and this is only one example of one of many reasons. Hell ... I can find a version that was changed to say all white people are evil, or one that calls for asians to be cast out.

Would you prefer that an anti homosexual booklet be distributed? One that gives tips on how to mock them, hurt them, tease them, perhaps even kill them in a way that wont get you caught. Is that what you'd rather see?

Would you prefer that an anti homosexual booklet be distributed? One that gives tips on how to mock them, hurt them, tease them, perhaps even kill them in a way that wont get you caught. Is that what you'd rather see?

Why does it have to be either/or?

It isn't the job of the state to push a moral agenda on children. We should leave it to parents to instill the values into the children that they see fit.

I don't think that just because something happens in nature that we have to say it is natural.

I love it.

Conjoined twins happen, but I think it's pretty clear that's not just another perfectly normal way for humans to be.

Well, it is normal that twins occur in nature. It just isn't typical, or average. Like homosexuality, in the animal kingdom (of which we are a part) is not typical, but still natural. Unless you CHOSE to be straight - why think it possible anyone choose to be gay?

I never said anyone chose to be gay. If you think I have I'd like to see a link.

You seem to be saying that having a bias = hate. If that's not what you're saying you went to a lot of trouble to not say it.

No. I use the word bias because “hate” is a completely subjective word. No one will ever fess up to being a hater; even William Joyce, I suspect, will claim he doesn’t “hate” black people. And no one can really tell what’s in another person’s heart.

That dude who implied gays were freaks and unnatural, because “animals don’t do homosexuality”, is hiding his prejudice behind sheer ignorance and scientific illiteracy. Homosexuality is present and well-documented in the animal world. So, that dude is quite obviously trying to hide his prejudice behind bogus pseudo science.

The bible thumpers are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to cloak their own personal prejudice against gays. The bible says virtually nothing about homosexuality, and homosexuality must have not even been considered a major sin. Its not in the ten commandments, its not one of the seven deadly sins, and Jesus never said one damn word about it. The fact that many social conservatives make it their personal crusade to obsess about homosexuality says more about them, than it does about the bible. They are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to pursue their own personal prejudice.

Don't put words in my mouth, asshole.

I never said the bible never mentions homosexuality. I said it virtually has nothing to say. I know there are a few passages about it. Guess what? The bible says a lot of crazy shit were supposed to either do, or not do. And nobody pays attention to 70% of it. When's the last time you stoned an adulterer to death? Or whens the last time a woman was executed on her wedding night, because it was found she wasn't a virgin?.

I said that the bible doesn't elevate homosexuality to the level that extreme homophobes pretend it is. Its not in the ten commandments. Its not one of the seven deadly sins. And jesus never mentioned it. Not once. And the passages you post are subject to different interpretations and translations.

Some rightwing homophobes hide behind the bible to justify their obsession with homosexuality. Why? Its not that big a deal in the bible.

why can't these people just be honest about their prejudices, rather than hiding behind the bible?

Everyone has prejudices . I have my own. And I would be honest about them, and not blame them on the bible or some other shit. Their my own problems that I need to work on.

Don't put words in my mouth, asshole.

I never said the bible never mentions homosexuality. I said it virtually has nothing to say. I know there are a few passages about it. Guess what? The bible says a lot of crazy shit were supposed to either do, or not do. And nobody pays attention to 70% of it. When's the last time you stoned an adulterer to death? Or whens the last time a woman was executed on her wedding night, because it was found she wasn't a virgin?.

I said that the bible doesn't elevate homosexuality to the level that extreme homophobes pretend it is. Its not in the ten commandments. Its not one of the seven deadly sins. And jesus never mentioned it. Not once. And the passages you post are subject to different interpretations and translations.

Some rightwing homophobes hide behind the bible to justify their obsession with homosexuality. Why? Its not that big a deal in the bible.

why can't these people just be honest about their prejudices, rather than hiding behind the bible?

Everyone has prejudices . I have my own. And I would be honest about them, and not blame them on the bible or some other shit. Their my own problems that I need to work on.

You tell that to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

unless of course you want to tell your kids it is....

in which case, no one really has to be tolerant of your hatred.

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

I am pro-gay marriage, but I think this goes too far! Its the parent's job to teach their children against homophobia, not the schools! I don't think pushing this on children who are confused enough is a good thing!

I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

I am pro-gay marriage, but I think this goes too far! Its the parent's job to teach their children against homophobia, not the schools! I don't think pushing this on children who are confused enough is a good thing!

I agree ... problem is that most parents here don't teach their kids a damned thing as it is ... so someone has to lest they learn it in more dangerous ways.

I agree ... problem is that most parents here don't teach their kids a damned thing as it is ... so someone has to lest they learn it in more dangerous ways.

Well schools are for teaching many things, but in my opinion this is not one of them

Forum List

Back