Pro choice

Show me one pro-lifer who doesn't care about babies.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

The wic program is actually a prenatal / newborn nutrition program .

Trump budget threatens nutrition services for poor women and children
These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.
Once again, give us an example of someone who thinks like that. And who are you to say what suffering is sufficient to end the life of a fetus? There have been many with serious birth defects that have managed to live a life worth living, despite their handicaps. Helen Keller is just one example. Born blind and deaf, she still managed to live a life that many would envy.

I gave you an example of the gop plan! You just ignore it.
You must be referring to the plan that rewards women for having more babies. That needs to be cut. If a woman can''t afford to have babies, it's not up to taxpayers to support them. She should go out and get a job.

Prenatal care is rewarding them?

You don’t want abortions , but you expect women who are not ready to have children. To suddenly get a job to support the kid ? How does that work in REALITY .

Guess Cons don’t love babies after all do they?

What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

Here is the definition of choice.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Who gets pissed when a woman chooses to have their baby? That is the lamest strawman post I think I have ever read here. It’s fine to be pro life or anti-abortion, but don’t make crap up like all pro choicers want every pregnancy aborted. Lame, very very lame.

The Cons are out to cut billions in food stamps and other welfare programs that benefit poor families .

The wic program is actually a prenatal / newborn nutrition program .

Trump budget threatens nutrition services for poor women and children
These people do not care about any living thing but require any potential living thing to be born regardless of the suffering it will endure.
Once again, give us an example of someone who thinks like that. And who are you to say what suffering is sufficient to end the life of a fetus? There have been many with serious birth defects that have managed to live a life worth living, despite their handicaps. Helen Keller is just one example. Born blind and deaf, she still managed to live a life that many would envy.

I gave you an example of the gop plan! You just ignore it.
You must be referring to the plan that rewards women for having more babies. That needs to be cut. If a woman can''t afford to have babies, it's not up to taxpayers to support them. She should go out and get a job.

Prenatal care is rewarding them?

You don’t want abortions , but you expect women who are not ready to have children. To suddenly get a job to support the kid ? How does that work in REALITY .

Guess Cons don’t love babies after all do they?
That child was the result of sleeping with someone else. If a woman can't afford a child, she needs to keep her damn legs crossed. She should not be rewarded, at taxpayer expense, for getting pregnant. This all boils down to personal responsibility. That child exists because of a bad decision. Why should I have to pay for it? There was a time when sex was something that most people waited to engage in until marriage. Most of those women getting a check aren't even married. Again, why should I have to pay for that?

What does pro choice mean? Abortion advocates claim that they are pro choice, but they get really pissed off if a woman chooses to have her baby. Why is that?

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
So, it is perfectly clear that they are not pro choice. In fact, I'd venture to say that the only choice they really care about is who they will sleep with next. That is the real reason they support abortion on demand. So they can get rid of any mistakes. Like a child.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

Conservatives get mad because the woman goes on welfare .
Conservatives get mad when they can't compel people to believe as they do.

choice
CHois/
noun
  1. 1.

Please provide some examples of these people you claim get pissed off when a woman chooses to keep her baby!

Conservatives get mad because the woman goes on welfare .

That is the thing about most people who claim to be "pro-life" they do not give a rats ass once the baby is born.
Show me one pro-lifer who doesn't care about babies.
Everyone is pro-life.

The conflict is between those who respect a woman's right to privacy and those hostile to privacy rights.

That child was the result of sleeping with someone else. If a woman can't afford a child, she needs to keep her damn legs crossed. She should not be rewarded, at taxpayer expense, for getting pregnant. This all boils down to personal responsibility. That child exists because of a bad decision. Why should I have to pay for it?
Common conservative view: ideology (justice) is more important that people (children)

That child was the result of sleeping with someone else. If a woman can't afford a child, she needs to keep her damn legs crossed. She should not be rewarded, at taxpayer expense, for getting pregnant. This all boils down to personal responsibility. That child exists because of a bad decision. Why should I have to pay for it?
Common conservative view: ideology (justice) is more important that people (children)
Nope. Our view is that people should be responsible for their own children. If they need help, they can ask their family. If they have no family, they can go to a local charity. Government (taxpayers) should not be responsible for supporting anyone.

Nope. Our view is that people should be responsible for their own children. If they need help, they can ask their family. If they have no family, they can go to a local charity. Government (taxpayers) should not be responsible for supporting anyone.

Well that’s a different issue . You said , and I quote : “ show me one pro-lifer who doesn’t care about babies? “

Well the Gop is looking to gut a program that’s sole purpose is make sure babies are born healthy . So yeah, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT BABIES !

Forum List

Back