Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Um, guy, I was having a very thoughtful discussion about the whole Sodom and Gomorrah Story... but that's okay, I know this is horribly confusing for you, having thrown in with Homophobes but not being able to agree with them. Faustian Bargains suck, don't they?

You are a hater, JoeB, on religion generally and Mormons specifically.

That is what you are.

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

Therefore, I do not believe your statement to be correct.

Does it get any more demonstrably ignorant than this, folks???
:cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

Um, guy, I was having a very thoughtful discussion about the whole Sodom and Gomorrah Story... but that's okay, I know this is horribly confusing for you, having thrown in with Homophobes but not being able to agree with them. Faustian Bargains suck, don't they?

That is what you are.

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You are entitled to believe what you want, rightly or wrongly.

JoeB does have a way at times that almost makes one sympathetic toward him.

But, yes, he is a hater, and, yes, that makes you wrong, BDBoop.

You are not a hater, but you do make wrong conclusions, now and then. Now is one of them.

:lol:

That is what you are.

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You are entitled to believe what you want, rightly or wrongly.

JoeB does have a way at times that almost makes one sympathetic toward him.

But, yes, he is a hater, and, yes, that makes you wrong, BDBoop.

You are not a hater, but you do make wrong conclusions, now and then. Now is one of them.

:lol:

It's a matter of perception, Jake. And you don't get to say yours is a fact, and mine is erroneous conclusion.

Of course I do, when your conclusion is based on opinion and mine is based on JoeB's posts.

That is what you are.

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You're an idiot.

But in case you feel like learning, let me direct you here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

Specifically, this:

"7. ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY or FALSE ANALOGY. An unsound form of inductive argument in which an argument relies heavily on a weak analogy to prove its point. Example: This must be a great car, for, like the finest watches in the world, it was made in Switzerland."

Moron.

Boop put me on ignore for this, lol. Nothing like being willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
JoeB: engaged in group atheist think, group hate.

That is what you are.

If you have the right to believe silly things, I have the right to mock them..

It's really that simple.

Silly nonsense does not become less silly becuase you dress them up in vestments.

Boop, you have earlier proved yourself a fair weather type, so this does not surprise or disturb me.

By all means, be yourself.

That is what you are.

If you have the right to believe silly things, I have the right to mock them..

It's really that simple.

Silly nonsense does not become less silly becuase you dress them up in vestments.

And arrogance doesn't impart intelligence.

Holy Batman, are you guys insane? Teen pregnancies at their lowest levels since the forties, and considering nutritional and medical advances that increase fertility and birth rates, probably lower. The abortion rate has dropped accordingly.

CDC

the national campaign to prevent teen pregnancy

1940-2006

The 50's had the highest rates the country has ever seen. The conservative golden age. Imagine that.

Then why the resistance to the idea to bring the rate even lower, still?

Because the haveitalls have made off with much of the wealth of the true richness of America, the working and middle classes. Throw away the rich, and the middle and the working classes will remain. Throw away the middle and working classes, the rich will disappear.

That is what you are.

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You're an idiot.

Specifically, this:

"7. ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY or FALSE ANALOGY. An unsound form of inductive argument in which an argument relies heavily on a weak analogy to prove its point. Example: This must be a great car, for, like the finest watches in the world, it was made in Switzerland."

Moron.

What do you expect from such a lightweight juvenile? Personally, I'm wondering if ignoring you and neg-repping me repeatedly makes her feel less guilty about killing her baby, or if it just allows her to feel meaningful for five seconds a week out of her otherwise nothing life? It must suck to be such a non-entity. I'd feel sorry for her, except that she's not important enough to bother. :lol:

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You're an idiot.

Specifically, this:

Moron.

What do you expect from such a lightweight juvenile? Personally, I'm wondering if ignoring you and neg-repping me repeatedly makes her feel less guilty about killing her baby, or if it just allows her to feel meaningful for five seconds a week out of her otherwise nothing life? It must suck to be such a non-entity. I'd feel sorry for her, except that she's not important enough to bother. :lol:

Whiner. :lol:

Your syllogism was incorrect, Boob, and your character is weak. That you defend the indefensible remains your problem, not anyone else's.

Your syllogism was incorrect, Boob, and your character is weak. That you defend the indefensible remains your problem, not anyone else's.

Hey, Jake; thanks so much for setting a standard. This one's for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idbh7w1A3VY]Michael W. Smith Glorious Grace With Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

xoxo

Boop

Because the haveitalls have made off with much of the wealth of the true richness of America, the working and middle classes. Throw away the rich, and the middle and the working classes will remain. Throw away the middle and working classes, the rich will disappear.

You say stuff like this, and yet you support Romney...

Are you not aware of the contradiction...

I don't like haters.

I like JoeB.

You're an idiot.

Specifically, this:

Moron.

She doesn't really put me on ignore. She lies about that, tool.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back