Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Because the haveitalls have made off with much of the wealth of the true richness of America, the working and middle classes. Throw away the rich, and the middle and the working classes will remain. Throw away the middle and working classes, the rich will disappear.
You say stuff like this, and yet you support Romney... Are you not aware of the contradiction...
You are the one who is unstable, and you counsel your betters in this matters? Please explain to us exactly what you hate Mormons; what happened in military training in 1983, JoeB?

You're an idiot.

But in case you feel like learning, let me direct you here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

Specifically, this:

"7. ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY or FALSE ANALOGY. An unsound form of inductive argument in which an argument relies heavily on a weak analogy to prove its point. Example: This must be a great car, for, like the finest watches in the world, it was made in Switzerland."

Moron.

Boop put me on ignore for this, lol. Nothing like being willfully ignorant.

What do you expect from such a lightweight juvenile? Personally, I'm wondering if ignoring you and neg-repping me repeatedly makes her feel less guilty about killing her baby, or if it just allows her to feel meaningful for five seconds a week out of her otherwise nothing life? It must suck to be such a non-entity. I'd feel sorry for her, except that she's not important enough to bother. :lol:

Whiner. :lol:

Whining? Sweetie, I'm LAUGHING at you, and your pathetic, futile attempts to convince yourself that you could ever matter to me. Neg reps? Really?! Do you really think I'm going to say, "Oh, noes! I are losing reputation on an Internet chat board. I must be nicer to the ignorant twat who killed her baby so that she do not use her mighty rep on me no mores!"?

Neg me to your hearts content, dimwit. Just remember that your negs matter as little to me as you do, and for the same reason: I'm a valuable person with a life, and you're vapor who will be forgotten by everyone two seconds after you die.

Congratulations. The only significant thing you've ever done was kill someone who was worth more as a microscopic embryo than you've ever been worth or ever will be. I'd trade a hundred BDPoops for one embryo, and count it a bargain.

Be sure and neg me for this. It might fade the sting of truth for a whole five seconds. :lmao:

Because the haveitalls have made off with much of the wealth of the true richness of America, the working and middle classes. Throw away the rich, and the middle and the working classes will remain. Throw away the middle and working classes, the rich will disappear.

Chanting from your Little Red Book today, comrade?

You're an idiot.

But in case you feel like learning, let me direct you here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/158255-logical-fallacies.html

Specifically, this:

"7. ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY or FALSE ANALOGY. An unsound form of inductive argument in which an argument relies heavily on a weak analogy to prove its point. Example: This must be a great car, for, like the finest watches in the world, it was made in Switzerland."

Moron.

Boop put me on ignore for this, lol. Nothing like being willfully ignorant.

What do you expect from such a lightweight juvenile? Personally, I'm wondering if ignoring you and neg-repping me repeatedly makes her feel less guilty about killing her baby, or if it just allows her to feel meaningful for five seconds a week out of her otherwise nothing life? It must suck to be such a non-entity. I'd feel sorry for her, except that she's not important enough to bother. :lol:

She doesn't really put me on ignore. She lies about that, tool.:lol::lol::lol:

She's hoping you'll care.

Have you ever noticed how some people never mature past junior high? Maybe that's why she's so committed to this absurd idea that you can make pregnancies vanish as though they never existed just by killing the baby and wishing really hard.

Chanting from your Little Red Book today, comrade?

From Mike Huckabee populism. Once again, you show your weakness in language.

Have you ever noticed how some people never mature past junior high?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Maybe if she stopped watching everybody else and started checking herself, she could get past middle school.

Normally, I'd think it was cute for you to find someone to have a crush on, but since she's about eleven, that makes you a creepy, wrinkled old stalker lesbian, and I just have to say . . . Ewww.

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Says the girl who's eagerly awaiting her graduation TO junior high.

Shush up and go play, honey. The grown-ups are talking, and no one's interested in your Barbies right now.

Thanks for proving my point. :clap:

She can't help it, it's as high as she can go. Asking Cecelies to act like an adult is like giving a 5 y/o a crayon and a piece of paper, and telling them to create a Picasso. She is simply not able.

Says the girl who's eagerly awaiting her graduation TO junior high.

Shush up and go play, honey. The grown-ups are talking, and no one's interested in your Barbies right now.

Thanks for proving my point. :clap:

She can't help it, it's as high as she can go. Asking Cecelies to act like an adult is like giving a 5 y/o a crayon and a piece of paper, and telling them to create a Picasso. She is simply not able.

are you still posting? Atleast when you post have some facts and valid arguements once in awhile. Dont you ever get tired of being owned?

Forum List

Back