PRO BOWL IS WORTHLESS AND A WASTE OF TIME

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I always liked it how they had it in the past when they played the game AFTER the superbowl was over so then you got to see the very best players that deserved to be there play.Last year was a disgrace not having manning from the AFC play in the game.

I hate Manning personally and find him to be an A hole.ask me why I hate him if you want but right now i am sticking to the topic. as much as I hate him,he is one of many players as well as many seahawks everybody should have been able to see play last year but could not.Manning only set all kinds of records but he doesnt get to play in the pro bowl cause those idiots decide they new want to move it ahead of the superbowl,.

ever hear of the phrase why fix something thats not broken?

Now I just tape and fast forward it through the game,and watch the scenery in hawaii.that is the ONLY thing thats worth watching now.fuck the game itself,who cares about watching second stringers? its like when I went to royal games the last 20 years they were so awful.

I had no interest in the game i only went to watch the water fountains go between innings,that alone made it fun to go out and go to t game was just looking at the beautifl ballpark and the fountains.same thing here,the hawaii landscape is the only thing worth looking at now in those games.

Replace "Pro Bowl with "The Entire NFL" and I'd agree.
for once we agree on something in sports.I feel the same as well,its a waste of time when the NFL is now like college football.the good old days of players playing their entire careers with one team are overwith ,only difference in them and the fucking NFL is they now play it for the love of the money instead of the love of the game,take away all the millions they get and no way do they jump form one team to another like they do.
i say fuck the NFL and major league baseball as well,i cant walk away from watching them though because i played those two sports with a passion so i just cant walk away from it all.

All you have to do is to attach the word "bowl" to any game and you've got a packed house. I can hardly wait for the "Teriyaki Bowl" and the "Stir Fry Bowl." Those should rake the beer-guzzling fat ass frat boy crowd in big time.

Last edited:
There are too many bowl games. In the late 50's and thruout the early 60's there were only a handfull of bowl games.

I dissagree with the above post that states that all bowl games are packed with fans. Many times I have seen bowl games with horrible attendance. They have to keep the camera angles tight on the players to avoid showing huge stadium sections with no people in the stands.

Nowadays ALL the bowl games have corporate sponsors. It used to be the Orange Bowl, the Cotton Bowl and the "grand daddy" of them all the Rose Bowl. Then the Fiesta Bowl and others appeared. Those were exciting games to watch with teams that had excellent records. Now it is embarrassing how mediocre the teams are that are "bowl eligible".

Forum List

Back