Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Things get killed all the time. Things die, sometimes we do it on purpose. Murder is a charge for killing human beings. A fetus is not a human being.

Murder is a legal term. It is an unlawful killing. You can murder a dog.

Dehumanizing ones victim is an old technique. You claim the unborn are not human, what would you claim they are? Rats? Cockroaches? I believe these were terms others used when they killed those they found inconvenient.

A fetus is human - only a ghoul claims otherwise - DNA makes it irrefutable that they are human. A fetus is alive, a living human with distinct and measurable brain and heart activity - the definition of life by the AMA.

The desire of ghouls to kill, does not alter medical fact. Each year the support for abortion declines. As Americans learn more about medical and scientific fact, the support for abortion declines, as well it should. The lies told by ghouls are in glaring contrast to scientific fact.

Because you ghouls cannot offer a rational and factual argument to support taking life, you find support for you decline.

How ignorant must one be to claim the HUMAN fetus is not HUMAN?

And how is it a right to privacy, to murder your unborn child? The act of abortion is hardly private.

These pro-abort people have been so effectively brainwashed by the elite left, that they are incapable of reason.

This from a crazed SC Justice:
Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg

She is one sick baby killing eugenicist.

Preventing pregnancy is one of the easiest and cheapest things one can EVER do. Yet we are told women and men can't do the easy thing, so...the women is granted the right to murder her child should she become pregnant...and the father has no rights in the matter.

This has been explained to you many times, it can't be helped that you insist on remaining willfully ignorant.

The Constitution prohibits the state from interfering in private matters such as the decision to have a child or not, and wisely and appropriately so.

Consequently, those opposed to abortion need to seek to find another solution to end the practice other than 'banning' abortion, a solution that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

What's telling about the issue is that those opposed to abortion should also be opposed to 'banning' abortion, as to do so will in no way bring an end to the practice – abortion is a symptom of much more serious problems that can't be 'solved' by government sanctions.

24bur5z.jpg

But....but.....how can this be?

$fluke.jpg

Murder is a legal term. It is an unlawful killing. You can murder a dog.

Dehumanizing ones victim is an old technique. You claim the unborn are not human, what would you claim they are? Rats? Cockroaches? I believe these were terms others used when they killed those they found inconvenient.

A fetus is human - only a ghoul claims otherwise - DNA makes it irrefutable that they are human. A fetus is alive, a living human with distinct and measurable brain and heart activity - the definition of life by the AMA.

The desire of ghouls to kill, does not alter medical fact. Each year the support for abortion declines. As Americans learn more about medical and scientific fact, the support for abortion declines, as well it should. The lies told by ghouls are in glaring contrast to scientific fact.

Because you ghouls cannot offer a rational and factual argument to support taking life, you find support for you decline.

And how is it a right to privacy, to murder your unborn child? The act of abortion is hardly private.

These pro-abort people have been so effectively brainwashed by the elite left, that they are incapable of reason.

Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Preventing pregnancy is one of the easiest and cheapest things one can EVER do. Yet we are told women and men can't do the easy thing, so...the women is granted the right to murder her child should she become pregnant...and the father has no rights in the matter.

This has been explained to you many times, it can't be helped that you insist on remaining willfully ignorant.

The Constitution prohibits the state from interfering in private matters such as the decision to have a child or not, and wisely and appropriately so.

Consequently, those opposed to abortion need to seek to find another solution to end the practice other than 'banning' abortion, a solution that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

What's telling about the issue is that those opposed to abortion should also be opposed to 'banning' abortion, as to do so will in no way bring an end to the practice – abortion is a symptom of much more serious problems that can't be 'solved' by government sanctions.
Nonsense. Murder is illegal. It took federal action to make murder in the first degree of babies legal with the mothers consent and without any defense by the state for the child.

Last edited:

Nonsense. Murder is illegal. It took federal action to make murder in the first degree of babies legal with the mothers consent and without any defense by the state for the child.

Agreed.

To the pro-baby murder crowd, the SC decision granting the right to murder using flawed logic, justifies murder.

How crazy is that?

Most abortions are done in the first trimester. There is not a child, not a baby, not even a fetus yet. Nonsense. It's not murder.

Most abortions are done in the first trimester. There is not a child, not a baby, not even a fetus yet. Nonsense. It's not murder.

fe·tus
ˈfētəs/
noun
an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

How many weeks is the first trimester?

It is alive at conception so why does it matter what trimester you murder your child ? Do you think calling it something other then a child makes its death less horrific?

Tapatalk

I personally would go with the current test for calling time of death, that of heart beat and /or brain activity. At that point the child should be appointed legal representation if the mother is attempting to stop it's heart from beating.

It is alive at conception so why does it matter what trimester you murder your child ? Do you think calling it something other then a child makes its death less horrific?

Tapatalk

Finger nails are alive after death of the host. I think there needs to be some measure that is a good compromise between arguing someone's dna can be used to create a clone.. and the baby is on the table crying. I like heart beating as a good measure.

Last edited:

As psychology tells us, it takes a modicum of intelligence to get irony. So no surprise here.

YaeXR.gif

Pogo, you dumb ****, the title of this thread deals with HAIL SATAN.... I realize it's beyond your comprehension, but I do enjoy you fucking up every once in awhile to attack me so I can make you look like the little OCD Girl that you are.... You scum complain about Religion being introduced into the abortion battle, and here you pond scum are PRAISING SATAN!!!!.... How fucking stupid are you? BOOKMARKED another! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

As psychology tells us, it takes a modicum of intelligence to get irony. So no surprise here.

YaeXR.gif

Pogo, you dumb ****, the title of this thread deals with HAIL SATAN.... I realize it's beyond your comprehension, but I do enjoy you fucking up every once in awhile to attack me so I can make you look like the little OCD Girl that you are.... You scum complain about Religion being introduced into the abortion battle, and here you pond scum are PRAISING SATAN!!!!.... How fucking stupid are you? BOOKMARKED another! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's your failing that you don't get the joke, Pissyante. Not mine.

Where did I "complain about religion being introduced into the abortion battle"? :link:
Where did I "praise Satan"? :link:

I don't even believe in Satan, dumb shit.
I do have to admit though to a kind of pathos entertainment value in watching a poster too dense to even know when he's being mocked.

110.gif

Last edited:

Tapatalk

Finger nails are alive after death of the host. I think there needs to be some measure that is a good compromise between arguing someone's dna can be used to create a clone.. and the baby is on the table crying. I like heart beating as a good measure.

A finger nail isnt a baby ?

Tapatalk

YaeXR.gif

Where did I "complain about religion being introduced into the abortion battle"? :link:

I do have to admit though to a kind of pathos entertainment value in watching a poster too dense to even know when he's being mocked.

110.gif

You scum, includes you and others that HATE religion for, among other things, taking the position that life begins at conception. You don't have to say shit, it's a given! Yes, these little pictures of mine do make statements while entertaining, and you can try to make of them what you will, but the fact remains, that you PRO DEATH people believe in your right to kill an innocent in a cult like, or as this tiny portion of the world relates, a RELIGIOUS way. I simply expanded on the subject and you can either refute what I said, or look like a fool projecting nonsense into the discussion.

Of course I can always throw in your KKK OCD, or the million dollar bet you lost with QW, or your slap down in the Dumbest Liberal thread, or perhaps your Fracking doesn't produce oil, or the fact you didn't know that Hillary lied about her name, or.... well there are so many others. Shall we go toe to toe?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Or you just want to hang around and discuss this....OCD girl?
icon_hang.gif
icon_hang.gif

110.gif

You scum, includes you and others that HATE religion for, among other things, taking the position that life begins at conception. You don't have to say shit, it's a given! Yes, these little pictures of mine do make statements while entertaining, and you can try to make of them what you will, but the fact remains, that you PRO DEATH people believe in your right to kill an innocent in a cult like, or as this tiny portion of the world relates, a RELIGIOUS way. I simply expanded on the subject and you can either refute what I said, or look like a fool projecting nonsense into the discussion.

Of course I can always throw in your KKK OCD, or the million dollar bet you lost with QW, or your slap down in the Dumbest Liberal thread, or perhaps your Fracking doesn't produce oil, or the fact you didn't know that Hillary lied about her name, or.... well there are so many others. Shall we go toe to toe?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Or you just want to hang around and discuss this....OCD girl?
icon_hang.gif
icon_hang.gif

You worthless piece of reject aardvark dung, you actually spent the last hour trying to find links for shit I never said, and it STILL doesn't occur to you that it's because you made it up in the first place?

The fact is I have never posted on abortion AT ALL, DUMBASS. You went looking for things that have never existed in the history of earth in your obsessed dementia -- because you're just dense enough to run on stereotyped ass-umptions. So cram them back up your ass where you got 'em, lying cumbreath fuckstain. And now that I had you working for me for the last hour on something you had no prayer of finding, let there be no doubt about who's living in who's head.

DUMBASS.
rofl.gif

Forum List

Back