Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

It's your failing that you don't get the joke, Pissyante. Not mine.

Where did I "complain about religion being introduced into the abortion battle"? :link:
Where did I "praise Satan"? :link:

I don't even believe in Satan, dumb shit.
I do have to admit though to a kind of pathos entertainment value in watching a poster too dense to even know when he's being mocked.

110.gif

You scum, includes you and others that HATE religion for, among other things, taking the position that life begins at conception. You don't have to say shit, it's a given! Yes, these little pictures of mine do make statements while entertaining, and you can try to make of them what you will, but the fact remains, that you PRO DEATH people believe in your right to kill an innocent in a cult like, or as this tiny portion of the world relates, a RELIGIOUS way. I simply expanded on the subject and you can either refute what I said, or look like a fool projecting nonsense into the discussion.

Of course I can always throw in your KKK OCD, or the million dollar bet you lost with QW, or your slap down in the Dumbest Liberal thread, or perhaps your Fracking doesn't produce oil, or the fact you didn't know that Hillary lied about her name, or.... well there are so many others. Shall we go toe to toe?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Or you just want to hang around and discuss this....OCD girl?
icon_hang.gif
icon_hang.gif

You worthless piece of reject aardvark dung, you actually spent the last hour trying to find links for shit I never said, and it STILL doesn't occur to you that it's because you made it up in the first place?

The fact is I have never posted on abortion AT ALL, DUMBASS. You went looking for things that have never existed in the history of earth in your obsessed dementia -- because you're just dense enough to run on stereotyped ass-umptions. So cram them back up your ass where you got 'em, lying cumbreath fuckstain. And now that I had you working for me for the last hour on something you had no prayer of finding, let there be no doubt about who's living in who's head.

DUMBASS.
rofl.gif

I had looked for something you may have said about abortion, and didn't find anything, on a cursory search! That, of course means nothing about how you feel about it, or if I should devote a little more time to it, but for now no, I have other things to do. Of course, it doesn't take away from you obvious misinterpretation of that little poster, I presented, and since YOU did attack me in this thread first, I see I still am living in that vacant skull of your. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

All proabortion people are evil fucks and liars

Tapatalk

Making that statement make you feel like a man?
It had nothing substantial to state in it. Pointless name calling isn't going to win arguments.

The truth bother you? Do you think I should pussy foot around the truth? Do you think I care if I offend somone who supports infanticide? Sorry but evil should exposed for what it is. Anyone who supports the slaughter of innocent defenless human life for nothing more then convenience is evil. End of story.

Tapatalk

"And I feel so deeply about this that I post via Tapatalk on my phone while ringing up this customer's purchase of five gallons of gas and a bag of Doritos!"
rant2-1.gif

:eusa_hand:

All proabortion people are evil fucks and liars

Tapatalk

It had nothing substantial to state in it. Pointless name calling isn't going to win arguments.

The truth bother you? Do you think I should pussy foot around the truth? Do you think I care if I offend somone who supports infanticide? Sorry but evil should exposed for what it is. Anyone who supports the slaughter of innocent defenless human life for nothing more then convenience is evil. End of story.

Tapatalk

The truth is you are not going to convince pro abortion people into becoming anti abortion people simply by calling them names. And if your not trying to change their minds then why are you posting?

Personally I think abortions should be illegal except in cases of genetic defect, including the genetic defect of having the gay gene.

Tapatalk

The truth is you are not going to convince pro abortion people into becoming anti abortion people simply by calling them names. And if your not trying to change their minds then why are you posting?

Personally I think abortions should be illegal except in cases of genetic defect, including the genetic defect of having the gay gene.

True, but he might get the undecided to think, by bluntly stating the facts.

Look, abortion is the darling of the left. and the left is adamantly anti-science, crudely ignorant. Simply getting people to consider simple biology is helpful. Pro-aborts will seek to dehumanize their intended victim. Pinning them down on what a DNA test would reveal of a fetus will not get them to change their minds - few of them have a mind independent of the hive mind of the party; but the casual reader may be prompted to THINK and even explore the basic principles of biology - thus destroying the arguments of abortion promoters.

Tapatalk

True, but he might get the undecided to think, by bluntly stating the facts.

Look, abortion is the darling of the left. and the left is adamantly anti-science, crudely ignorant. Simply getting people to consider simple biology is helpful. Pro-aborts will seek to dehumanize their intended victim. Pinning them down on what a DNA test would reveal of a fetus will not get them to change their minds - few of them have a mind independent of the hive mind of the party; but the casual reader may be prompted to THINK and even explore the basic principles of biology - thus destroying the arguments of abortion promoters.
Do you think casual readers read this thread?
You have to purposely search out this site to post on here. You won't accidentally stumble upon it and read it. So only hard opinionated people visit here. Because they are the only ones will to take the time and energy to search this place out.

it shouldn't. if you can't make your argument without reliance on an invisible deity you can't make your argument.

According to you, which means jack squat.

So an argument based on "because I think so based on my own ideas" is different than an argument based on "Because I think so based on a religion"?

what you're asking people to do when you rely on your god to make your argument is believe in that deity as you do. if they don't believe in the same higher power, or in that deity in the same ways, you won't be able to make your argument.

however, science, logic, evidence, real tangible things, these are things you can argue.

but again, if your argument rests on how an unspeaking invisible deity that may or may not exist may or may not feel on a subject then your argument is inherently weak.

Utter nonsense! There is no science, logic, evidence, or tangible things involved in the debate over abortion. It is all belief. One side believes women have the right to kill an unborn baby, and the other side believes they do not have that right, or that right ought to be limited. Where either side gets its beliefs from is immaterial.

Our Supreme Court has ruled that women have the right to kill an unborn baby, and that makes doing so legal. Whether doing so is moral, or not, is pure belief in what one considers to be moral. Religious beliefs play a role in what one considers moral.

You have to purposely search out this site to post on here. You won't accidentally stumble upon it and read it. So only hard opinionated people visit here. Because they are the only ones will to take the time and energy to search this place out.

Google searches point to this site a lot. I have at times done a search to support a thesis, only to be linked back to my own post here.

Google searches point to this site a lot. I have at times done a search to support a thesis, only to be linked back to my own post here.

Wonder why that would be... :rolleyes:

Wonder why that would be... :rolleyes:

Does the thought of dead babies get you hard?

Tapatalk

There is no singular gay gene. It's a combination of several defects, none of which all have to exist simultaneously. That's why there are all different types of gay people. It's analogous to the common cold in its complexity.

Also, you sound like a Ruth Bader Ginsburg/Margret Sanger eugenicist. Super Race Aryans of Nazi Germany would be proud of you.

There is no singular gay gene. It's a combination of several defects, none of which all have to exist simultaneously. That's why there are all different types of gay people. It's analogous to the common cold in its complexity.

Also, you sound like a Ruth Bader Ginsburg/Margret Sanger eugenicist. Super Race Aryans of Nazi Germany would be proud of you.

I also think poor people should be sterilized so they can't bear more poor people.

I also think poor people should be sterilized so they can't bear more poor people.

And what if they eventually become successful? How do you undo the damage you've done?

Why is that that poor people today can't bear more children, but they could in every past century and millenia of mankind who lived on Stone Age tools? It's probably because Government steals all of their resources since it needs to endlessly expand to sustain itself.

How do you even classify poor? Amish people live without electricity in most cases, are dirt poor, and their families of 10+ do just fine.

How dare you even think that you have the authority to declare HOW people should live, and then threaten to sterilize those people (or perhaps you'll even say kill them) for not living up to your artificially imposed standards.

Also, what if a man has lots of money, but generally lives poor (he saves most of his money). Should he be sterilized?

Should I do a USMB Roll Call on this one for the screen shot? I think I've used it too many times this month. @thanatos

Last edited:

Forum List

Back