Privatize the FDIC and more

The FDIC is running out of funds. Let's be consistent. Let's get the government out of the insurance business.

I do not want my tax dollars to cover deposits of irresponsible depositors.

Let's get the conservatives behind abolishing the FDIC. We need to be consistent. Then we privatize Medicare and Medicaid.

Let's follow through on Bush's initiative to privatize social security.

It is not too late to pull back Tarp funds.

It is ridiculous to sit around and criticize health care reform. That is easy.

Conservatives need to go on the offense and start going after the already established government entitlements.
That is the heavy lifting that takes guts.

Don't be wooses by criticizing reform that will never happen. Go after the already established government backed programs.

In politics offense is tough, defense is easy. Come on conservatives let's start playing offense.

Medicare is almost already privatized. Oddly one of the things Bush's administration did right in spite of resistance from the Dems in power at the time. If he hadn't coverage would have been lost for good instead of just having to pay a bit more.

How is Medicare privatized. It is fully govt funded. The Medigap insurance is privatized.

How is the FDIC an entitlement?

If you're a bank you have to pay into the fund to keep being called a bank.

It's insurance.

It is a govt run insurance program,
Conservatives want govt to not run any insurance program. They feel a private company can do a better job.
I am holding them to their philosophy.

As you see most conservatives benefit from FDIC. There is no way the program could be as affective if run by the private sector. Conservatives know this.

The FDIC is running out of funds. Let's be consistent. Let's get the government out of the insurance business.

I do not want my tax dollars to cover deposits of irresponsible depositors.

Let's get the conservatives behind abolishing the FDIC. We need to be consistent. Then we privatize Medicare and Medicaid.

Let's follow through on Bush's initiative to privatize social security.

It is not too late to pull back Tarp funds.

It is ridiculous to sit around and criticize health care reform. That is easy.

Conservatives need to go on the offense and start going after the already established government entitlements.
That is the heavy lifting that takes guts.

Don't be wooses by criticizing reform that will never happen. Go after the already established government backed programs.

In politics offense is tough, defense is easy. Come on conservatives let's start playing offense.

Medicare is almost already privatized. Oddly one of the things Bush's administration did right in spite of resistance from the Dems in power at the time. If he hadn't coverage would have been lost for good instead of just having to pay a bit more.

How is Medicare privatized. It is fully govt funded. The Medigap insurance is privatized.

They stopped covering some things, prescriptions was the one Bush organized, and turned them over to private insurance companies. AARP is the one that is the default for prescriptions, thanks to Bush. He did it to try to save money, it worked a little allowing Medicare to hold on by a thread a little longer. As I said, Bush was a moron, but he did some good.

Forum List

Back