Private Property

You could try to know the laws of the city.

That wasn't the point of my post but congratulations on another useless swipe..Oh look funnyfaceboy has nothing to say...again.

Last edited:
Imagine someone hopping my fence and mowing my lawn?

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

They'll be camping out on your lawn, demanding to borrow your car and demand to live under your roof too.
put them to work building housing and then charge them rent. be a real right winger not a "fake right winger".

You can't put them to work because they are ILLEGAL!! You could get prosecuted for that!! OR do you want illegal aliens to have the same opportunities as American citizens? If so...Why?
it is about the Profit not the People for the right wing. you are simply not right wing enough. Capitalism doesn't care about social status.
Well, for the left, it's all about having and holding a slave-class. Illegals are perfect for that.
the left is for natural rights. the right wing doesn't care. they are about the profit not the people.

there is no express wall building power.
Securing our borders is a Federal responsibility. If a wall needs to be built, or the border mined, so be it.
we have a refugee problem not a common defense problem. Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.

You have a drug problem, which prevents you from thinking clearly on this or any issue.

Securing our borders is a Federal responsibility. If a wall needs to be built, or the border mined, so be it.
we have a refugee problem not a common defense problem. Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.
You said that before. I'd rather stop them before they come up here and become our problem. I'm not against immigration, just as long as we call the shots, not a free for all. And make people wait outside to see if we'll let them in, not let them in and then decide, that's plain stoopid.

You have a drug problem, which prevents you from thinking clearly on this or any issue.
coming from a drugless wonder like you? Capitalism, what is That sayeth the Right Wing.

You said that before. I'd rather stop them before they come up here and become our problem. I'm not against immigration, just as long as we call the shots, not a free for all. And make people wait outside to see if we'll let them in, not let them in and then decide, that's plain stoopid.
this is the express law: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

I make people wait outside my house until I decide if they’re coming in, not let them then decide, that’s moronic.

I make people wait outside my house until I decide if they’re coming in, not let them then decide, that’s moronic.
You don't have an express enumeration regarding the establishment of a uniform rule of naturalization. Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective and humane.

You don't have an express enumeration regarding the establishment of a uniform rule of naturalization. Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective and humane.
So if fifty million people come tomorrow, you’ll let them all in. You’re an idiot.

So if fifty million people come tomorrow, you’ll let them all in. You’re an idiot.
the rule has to be uniform. and, why would so many people want to come here. are we so lousy at Commerce that they can't make it over there.

the rule has to be uniform. and, why would so many people want to come here. are we so lousy at Commerce that they can't make it over there.
Stop everyone before they come in, that’s uniform.

seeking asylum is a natural right. engage in Commerce and build new cities over there.

metrics; what is that under Any form of capitalism sayeth the right wing.

seeking asylum is a natural right. engage in Commerce and build new cities over there.

metrics; what is that under Any form of capitalism sayeth the right wing.
Shut up and go get me a taco.

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.
Most of the people I know would donate the land just to stop the illegals from coming on the property and commit theft, vandalism, and throw trash start fires, auto theft, and other violations. I know I would.

Forum List

Back