Private Property

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.
This is as ignorant as it is wrong – and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

IT'S even more hypocrytical that the Dems who want open borders and no ICE agents(the law) would be the first to call the Police (the Law) if you just hopped their fence and made yourself at home in their home. IMAGINE hopping the fence at the DNC headquarters would they not call the police and have you arrested? Yes.
ENOUGH SAID, it's all political and they are willing to destroy the nation over political posturing.

Really, how so?

That is how the US was made.

Ignnorance on display

Imagine someone hopping my fence and mowing my lawn?

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

They'll be camping out on your lawn, demanding to borrow your car and demand to live under your roof too.

Really, how so?
You’re expecting an intelligent post from Jones?!

My house has no fences. As for private property the USA is not private. It is open and has always been that way. If a person were to knock at my door and ask for help I would give it. I do not fear the unknown, I only question regressives humanity.

My house has no fences. As for private property the USA is not private. It is open and has always been that way. If a person were to knock at my door and ask for help I would give it. I do not fear the unknown, I only question regressives humanity.

Does your house also have no walls or doors 'funnyfaceboy?'

my fence is behind two gates on over two miles of my road. nobody is gonna "stop by". thus far the only people to cross my gate meant me harm and are in prison, and i legally shot one of them but didnt kill him.

i dont live in your world.

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.
So you admit they take work and income out of the hands of legal citizens.
;-)

I used to mow lawns for $$ when I was a kid, nowadays, those jobs are taken by illegal aliens that also do landscaping. What's more important? Having a highly manicured front yard or a slightly less manicured one as kids and adults participate in neighborhood Capitalism? We don't need illegal aliens. Period!! We used to KNOW our neighbors and our neighbors' children. Kids helping by raking, light landscaping and mowing lawns USED to be part of American culture.

Last edited:
IN DEMS race baiting, they fail to notice the latin community suffers the most by excesive influx of illegal immigration by taking their jobs and lowering their salaries or as much as taking away most of their income while influencing drugs to their kids and community. It affects the Latino small business owners, and it's unfair to those seeking legal immigration by cutting the line and restricting numbers of those and becomes racist in doing so when other cultures become affected by those restrictions.

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

Has that ever happened?

My house has no fences either, I have a clear line of sight and trajectory out to 50 yards all way around. Oops, there's a little picket fence, still, forgot about that.

Ignnorance on display
right wing projection at its finest.

Forum List

Back